• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

As the guy who still consider Ryuki and Fourze as my personal favourite series I am glad to see that do something interesting with Ryuki in Decade.

Who knows maybe with my more positive outlook on Faiz and Wizard, maybe I won't dislike Decade as much as I thought.

Which makes me glad since if Decade ends up a good but flawed series, which is how I currently view Wizard and Faiz, then I would be thoroughly say I enjoy the entirety of the Heisei tv show era.

like, I mainly hate Decade because it dopes something I hate in everything when it does it.

cliffhangers. like, I hate them to death. give the tv series an ending. don't tell me to go see the movie to see the full story.

I'm not watching the net stuff for the story, not the mangas, not the books, not the movies, I AM WATCHING THE SHOW

Did the movie actually finish the story, because that already puts it up higher than Faiz's ending if it does.

the movie they advertised was All Riders vs Daishocker, which is non-canon, and if you cut out all of the showa episodes til the end of Decade , it makes a better ending than the show.

the actual ending I've heard is the Begin's Night movie.

It takes them all the way up until the double movie for them to finish Decade's plot, well at least they resolved it.

All this talk about movies... I want to watch the Gaim Summer Movie already, dammit!

it might be a while before we get the Gaim summer movie, I mean we got Rider Taisen not too long ago.

from the synopsis I read on it, it's not too bad. I really wanna hear the track they used in the trailers.

okay guys, sorry for double posting, but there's big news

Pat, Woolie, and Liam are going to start Kamen Rider Gaim this weekend.

who will be their favorite characters?

Last edited:
okay guys, sorry for double posting, but there's big news

Pat, Woolie, and Liam are going to start Kamen Rider Gaim this weekend.

who will be their favorite characters?

Good choice for them, have a 4 hype guys picture with Taros bros to explain how hyped I am.

upload_2014-11-7_1-1-11.png

Back on onto the actual question, I think Woolie will go with Micchy due to his colour scheme as a rider and I also imagine he would also like Yoko due to Woolie's interest with Women with short hair.

Not sure who Pat would like best but I think Liam would like Desu Mai.

I would like to know what their reactions are, especially to Micchy's various backstabbings, Takatora being take out of the picture multiple times and that redyue is a female.

Reactions: SanoBaron
no, I think Liam will like Yoko. because I feel he'll see Yoko as a subtle Madoka reference.

if I know Pat, I really hope he'll love Kaito. or maybe Oren.

Woolie will definitely like either Takatora or Micchy. and if it's the latter, I really hope Liam and Pat shit on him so much until they reach the end of Micchy's story.

also, they need to push Hase and Sid on Matt super hard. just to troll him.

I could definetly see Liam liking yoko now that you mention that madoka reference, I can also imagine them trying to guess which characters are like the madoka characters and who dies first.

I could see Pat liking Kaito and or Oren.

If woolie ends up liking any of the Kureshima brothers then that is fine by me.

Do you think any of them will end up liking Sagara?

if they don't like Sagara then I swear I will stir up shit on Twitter. don't think I won't! Sagara was awesome!

also, if they don't lose their shit at the Ryouma rocket then they aren't true Gaim fans.

Sounds a tad CycloneJoker Xtreme but your it is your choice on the matter.

Though I am pretty sure they will end liking the characters though since they are good characters.

by start shit up I mean be like "whoa Woolie, don't get too excited. wouldn't want anyone thinking you like excitement or exciting characters like DJ Sagara"

Ah okay that makes sense.

Also have this image, which is currently my favourite rider image.
upload_2014-11-7_1-46-7.png

literally, that's decade final form ability in a nutshell.

even when he gets Diends power he's still gotta gimp it up somehow.

I do like Decade's final form ability but unfortunately I do not like the design which I think is a common opinion.

I just don't like how he summons another rider that just mimics his every move.

It's more he summons a Mirror clone with limited useage.

I told a friend yesterday about the Husband/Wife IRL between the Queen of Helheim's Humans and Oren and he outright lost it. After he composed himself he added that just boosted how awesome of a person Bravo is in the show and IRL, and he was hoping early on that Oren would have won the Forbidden Fruit.

the problem is that people expect them all to be rider kicking.

as much as I hype it up, not all of the neo-heiseis are known to do kicking, hell, some of the regular heisei aren't known for it.

Reactions: Cybermanworf
They tend to add Rider Kicks in the Recent Movie Wars.

Kuuga Through Faiz and Kabuto through Drive all have a Rider Kick of some kind somewhere in their Hissatsu List

yeah, but then there's riders like OOO and Gaim who have more slashing attacks than they do kicking attacks.

I'm enjoying what I've found in the Agito tags of various sites. I'm still on episode 3 since I wasn't able to jump back in yesterday. I'll definitely knock out some episodes today if I can after work.

Which since Agito is really good, is a good thing to get through since it is one of the great rider series.

Subs for Drive 05 are out, get yourself some Viral Core action and get a sneak peek of the upcoming Drive/Gaim-movie in the opening!

shame we didn't get to see type wild in action.

and whats this? mah boi in the movie?! everyone called him a bitch and now he's back?!

I'm just sitting here looking at those teasers like:
tenso.gif

"I TOLD YOU DEATH COULDN'T HOLD MY BOI!"

Last edited:
7H7gA.gif

does this one work? the previous post is that black guy that won a match in a fighting game and the camera zooms in. I used a different gif so let me know if it shows up.

Yeah now it works. Mo idea why it didnt.

I can't wait for the movie as well, but seeing that I still wait for the Summer movie, I will have to be patient.

it's like they knew who to bring in

"okay, we got the doctorate master PHD of thuganomics, and we got the guy that Urobuchi wrote back into the story, who else do we add that people like?"
"well, people like Kouta"
"thats a given though. who was such a big dick OG that the writers had to bullshit him to lose?"
"oh that's Kaito. but he's dead."
"does he look like the kind of guy who would just stay dead?!"

Ah yeah I think I have hit the point I can definetly say I am enjoying Drive now, I mean I was before but I think Drive has really started hitting it's stride.

Chase is awesome.

Also Kaito coming back is even more awesome.

I did like how the roidmude this week had a cool split mask. Toku shows need to do that more.

and I told ya son! Baron never backs down! Team Baron 4 lyfe!

Not technically a team but team Kureshima for life.