• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

One Piece

but when will Bleach learn the power of the Death Note and save the world from Fryzer and the Super Saiyajins

Reactions: SanoBaron
If Bellamy ain't dead next I'm almost certain that Luffy's gonna shanghai him into the crew

one_piece_amiibo.0.jpg

Amiibo will work with Grand Battle X <that Jump-Super-Stars-but-only-with-One-Piece game on 3DS>. Mario/Luigi, Link and Fox Amiibo will give their costumes to Luffy, Zoro and Sanji, respectively.

InB4 Robin as Robin, Chopper as Villager and Zero Suit Nami.

But Sanji never uses his hands while fighting

a Captain Falcon that can't Falcon Punch is no Captain Falcon at all

Reactions: SanoBaron
Sanji should've been Captain Falcon.
You're saying Sanji should've been Captain Falcon while there's Sabo literally on the same page???

Anyway I'm actually really liking this. Because this is something I can see them actually DOING in the One Piece world. Cosplaying as other characters.

the gals are gonna be Palutena and ZSS
Hancock will probably get someone too

THIS TOOK A HARD TURN INTO SOME DARK SHIT VERY BRIEFLY
GLAD THAT BABY 5 GOT A HAPPY ENDING THOUGH

also congratulations to Sabo and Bart for cracking the top 10 on their first go

That Lao G scene was on Bobobo levels of hilarity. He's one of my favorite characters now for sure.

I'm pretty sure Oda just looks at Bobobo at times and goes "shit, I can top that."

Fun chapter. Remember when everyone kept calling these coliseum fighters fodder? Those were the days... THEY'VE GROWN SO MUCH.

I'm actually really glad that the coliseum pals are getting the chance to clean house on some of the baddies
though I would enjoy if we got to see like
Robin and Bart against Gladius and such
but that'll come in time, I guess

I hope they add more costumes as more Amiibos come in.

Cause you know...Robin...

...As Robin...

Reactions: Fat-Ass ♪
Robin as the character that isn't named Robin in japan

so a month has passed, friends
let's discuss how Bart is the coolest

AAAAaaaand it's looks like she's just going to hang out in the back so Kyros can do the fighting. Joy.

Bart should be the protagonist. Who are these Straw Hat nerds.

Robin's always been a backline fighter
she'd only face an opponent head-on if they pissed her off completely or were complete idiots

Well yeah, but it kind of seemed like she wasn't even going to fight fight from how the translation worded it. Like she was just going to make sure Rebecca wasn't hurt and not do anything else.

eh, we'll just have to see
translations can be finicky at times but the actions will speak louder than words, once the fight gets going more

this week's chapter tho ;_;7

such hardboiled manliness moves a man to tears

I grew chest hair while reading this chapter.

Leo's comments on the princess were kind of annoying though.

Leo is protagonist material
doesn't even know when a nice gal wants the lowercase d

Well yeah, there's that. But the way he does it was kinda negative. He immediately jumped on her and said she was selfish and irritable and whatnot, and all for her asking pretty politely to be carried.

Leo can't carry her because he already has the weight of his sins on his back

Leo is irritable because of how much the fanbase hates the Tontattas.

So apparently Law's already been casted for the Funimation dub.

I'm crossing my fingers for Steve Blum.

Johnny Yong Bosch
it'll be him
mark my words

In the most recent manga chapter Law was brought back from the dead for a third time with an Ass Pull (TV Tropes), damn it Oda......

Well, to the least Luffy vs Doflamingo is already gonna happen, hopefully without interruptions this time around.

Lmao people actually expecting Law to die when his crew's still on Zou
good shit
i liked the radiation knife
Luffy stopping Doffy with his foot made my dick hard too

The arc that never ends seems to have an ending in sight. Or so it seems.

In anime news, we're getting a new Opening on April 5th. 'Hard Knock Days' by Generations from Exile Tribe.

When Luffy stoped Dofla's foot, he had a bunch of "Menacing" symbols around, made me think about JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

And the new opening are news to me, but i stopped caring about the anime as soon as Block C started to fight.

I'm gunning for like
4~6 more chapters
i really just want this to just devolve into complete bareknuckle boxing

you want EVERYTHING to devolve into complete bare-knuckle boxing tho
When's Afro Luffy's return

you want EVERYTHING to devolve into complete bare-knuckle boxing tho
listen man
the heart is what the heart wants

I just want them to move on from this island, to reach more of the New World and see how other characters from around the world react to what has happened in Dressrosa (I'd love to see Perona's reaction when she sees that her arch enemy is now called a "God" in the New World).

The Dressrosa Arc extended so much it already feels like the "Namek Saga" of One Piece, heck we even have a timer now (1 hour until the Bird Cage kills everybody).