• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

You know what's the best part about Bank being out?

No more Nintendo-everything being flooded with "When's Pokemon Bank coming out".

And again I express this:

Now my Eeveelution team can finally be complete!

Muhahahaha!
Wait, what was stopping you from making an Eeveelution team before?

lol horseman, that was EXACTLY NOT what i was getting at, but im done expressing my views with that one.

ive been reading hacks have still been getting through as well so not sure what the point in the delay was really.

Wait, what was stopping you from making an Eeveelution team before?

It was already done. It's just that Sylveon couldn't join it because of the border between the versions. Now I can bring the whole gang over to X. They're all EV trained and everything. Ripe for battle!

I'm going to have so much fun petting them all in Pokemon Amie you have no idea

You know what's the best part about Bank being out?

No more Nintendo-everything being flooded with "When's Pokemon Bank coming out".

Finally people can go back to asking "When's gen 3 remakes?"

The mention of ugh Gen 3 makes this a bitter victory.

I can finally transfer over my gen 3 Dusknoir that runs gravity and dynamic punch lol

When we get the next part of gen 6, I hope we get something like that super tournament from Black 2/White 2 with all the gym leaders. Except adding on to that all the previous generation trainers as well.

So I got a shiny carvanha and seaking. I need chespin, charmander, and squirtle. After that I'll be in my level up phase for the Central Kalos Pokedex. Afterwards I can start breeding for that shiny pumpkaboo and Munchlax. Once I get those two shinies I'll move onto Coastal Kalos Pokedex.

Ah ha! Now I can finally use that Shiny Banette! I just hope it's got a good nat- ... It decreases attack.
NUUUUUUUU

Also, I did hack my Black and White to get legendaries only previously available, but some are okay to pass, some are not. Some aren't even legendaries that I just wanted to catch. It miiight be the level one part, but it was okay with a Dialga with the same level. Weird.

Yeah I find it kinda funny how some of my hacked pokemon, that weren't considered legal of battle made it through pokebank as well (not that I'm complaining as one of the pokemon I hacked as a copy of a legit shiny I got back in leaf green but with better IV's). It's just a shame that Pokedit is hard to get onto after switching Gameboys so I can't make custom made Mega EVO's easy right now. (Yes I fully admit to "cheating" but I tend to gimp my cheated pokemon somewhat and most of my cheated pokemon now don't even hold a candle to my legit pokemon I made while waiting for the bank anyway :P)

Yeah, it's definitely level. I remember Dialga had an egg at one point, so I guess that's why he was accepted. All others are practically only because of their low levels. A level 1 Hippowdon won't be accepted, but then I leveled it up and it passed the standards.

It's been a while since I've seen this thread. Guess I'll just be reanimating this from the dead...

Caught a shiny Lickitung the other day - named him Lemon. Also recieved a lvl 100 shiny Heracross for a 4IV Fennekin with Wish, so it was a good week for me.

Also Samurott is a unicorn, according to my friend.

Last edited:
Got my shiny Cresselia over. Then my mom blocked my 3DS from the router even preventing Nintendo's program letting them have access to your computer/router form working.

Reactions: scrubbyscum999
Got my shiny Cresselia over. Then my mom blocked my 3DS from the router even preventing Nintendo's program letting them have access to your computer/router form working.

What is wrong with your mother?

Reactions: scrubbyscum999
There were a bunch of random things on there and she deleted my 3DS by mistake.

Aww man... You guys didn't have ANY discussion of Twitch Plays Pokemon? I mean it's over now, they beat Blue and the E4 (By a god damned miracle) but it would've been nice to see you guys talking about it.

Anyways though, That E4 shit was HYPE AS FUCK. I don't think I have ever played pokemon and enjoyed it more than I did these past couple weeks. That being said, I now worship Lord Helix and you should too (I'm kiding but Omanyte has definitely grown on me and now I need a shirt of Bird Jesus) and there is going to be a runthrough by the same channel of Pokemon Gold I believe. So hold onto your pants.

Duuuude, it had its own thread.

Twitch Plays Pokemon-Amie.

Duuuude, it had its own thread.
Oh I see. I haven't seent he thread. It was pokemon related and thought it'd be put in here.

So someone is going to make a fully EV trained TPP team right? Right?

i know i want use a venomoth on my next run of what I play
I wanna use an all bug team and venemoth recently took a special place in my heart

So someone is going to make a fully EV trained TPP team right? Right?
It's actually a reeeeally shitty team to be perfectly honest lol. But I definitely want to try putting it together now and PROPERLY nicknaming them :P

Yo, does anyone have a Normal-type friend safari box? I kinda traded my lucky egg on the GTS by accident and need to rob a Chansey of one.

I do, I can get online to get the other people in the 3DS code too.

Just asking if anyone is willing to give me a Tepig and Skitty in Gen 5. I'm trying to complete my Unova Pokedex in Black 2 and those are the only two I can't get without trading. I don't have anything particularly good that I'd be willing to give away, but I can give you another starter in exchange for Tepig and Buneary (skitty's version exclusive counterpart) for Skitty. If you have any other random pokemon you want I can check if I have it.

Just gonna leave this here:
tumblr_my0zq8Vt6y1s4i29lo1_400.jpg

it's been 3000 years
(since the last good episode of either show)

I just started replaying Emerald cause Gen 3 is the best fucking gen and oh my gawd my DICK IS SO HARD RIGHT NOW IT IS A 9.0 ON THE MOHS SCALE OF HARDNESS

I SWEAR TO FUCK IF THERE'S STREETPASS SECRET BASES I WILL ASCEND PLANES OF EXISTENCE

YES! YES! YES! DDB, I LOVE YOU FOR POSTING THIS.

I can somewhat happy now...

Just give us the ability to catch Jirachi this time.

GUYS, CONTESTS MAKE A RETURN.
I wonder if there's like, a way to customize Pokemon, LIKE WHAT IF YOU COULD FUCKING GROOM THEM FOR CONTESTS.