• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Bring back trainer customization.

Secret bases were in gen3?

Secret bases were in gen3?
secretbase.png

THEY WERE FUCKIGN BEST IN GEN 3

Bring back trainer customization.

If they bring it back we need some more goddamn guy clothes. Seriously people were better off making girls if they wanted to get the most out of customization.

Also Mega Sableye please, that poke needed a mega badly.

I never got the hype for Generation 3, and on top of that, the entire "HOENN REMAKE CONFIRMED" pisses me off like no other.
I guess it can finally kill that stupid meme at the least.
Oh well, maybe I'm just being a grump because that meme has pissed me off to no end for the past 3 years.
Never played Gen 3 at all because I didn't have any money back then.
Maybe I'll play it.
Maybe.

Reactions: DDB
stuff

Here's why Gen 3 is the best Gen
  • The graphics (moot until we see what it actually looks like, but still)
  • The music. Some people hate the trumpets, but I LOVE THEM
  • Secret bases on the overworld. See a small crack in the wall? Bust it open, build a house and link up with your friends. After that, they can fight a computer controlled version of your team.
  • Contests that aren't minigames fo days. It's basically an entire new type of battle without going overboard with gimmicks.
  • Pokeblocks. I want to eat them IRL, unlike Poffins that break your touch screen
  • The diversity of the region. It's tropical, but there's a sooty-volcano biome to the north with tropical islands to the east and large cities to the west. It's the most "real' feeling region.
  • Steven Stone is a coo guy, eh gives you Beldum and doesn't afraid of anything
  • The best Pokemon. Seriously. There isn't a badly designed one in the bunch. There's not many, but the ones that are there are awesome.
  • Exploration. There's so many areas that are hidden away by way of bike or surfing or whatever
  • The gym leaders are some of the best. You got a schoolgirl, a surfer, a jolly war veteran, your own dad, a wing-girl, a hot chick, twins who give you the only double gym battle in the series and a fabulous flamboyant man.
  • YOU MET YOUR FATHER. NO OTHER GAME HAS THAT.
Overall, Gen 3 is the best gen for me, both in terms of nostalgia and looking back still. I feel bad for people who missed it, but here's your chance.

Gen 3 remakes sounds really good, really excited of it.

I'm crying.

IN SCHOOL.

I just.... Omigod, this is too much. This Gen means a lot to me and get a remake is just....

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Hmm...We got Mega Blaziken already. Mega Marshtomp and Mega Sceptile anyone?

Edit: Mega Swampert. Man, I sure messed that one up.

Last edited:
November, thats 1,2,3..... too many months away, I really want to play it now. Also another worldwide release that's cool.

I think you mean Swampert.

And oh boy am i excited.

Hopefully they fix the stupid bullshit they had to put in because of Sky Battles. Literally the worst thing in pokemon ever.

STUPID-ASS WATER AND SHITTY TRUMPETS AHOY

Reactions: Jutsei
STUPID-ASS WATER AND SHITTY TRUMPETS AHOY
FUCK YOU, JIRACHI IS A CHILD OF THE STARS. HOW CAN YOU *NOT* LIKE THIS GEN?

Well, for those complaining about water, it makes it sound like there's ANOTHER region being added too. That makes sense cause the hiker who gives you the idol says it's not Hoenn but a whole new region that you have to take it to.

Mega-Swampert will solidfy the master race for sure.
250px-258Mudkip.png

Praise Mudkip.

@Sanoblaze haha I get it.
it's actually a double entendre because she is literally too hot in both ways.

what lovely legs do those baggy jeans hide?
tumblr_mfv4zkNtZK1s1mxlko4_r1_400.gif

Last edited:
The water, the wingulls, the tentacools, the trumpets. Will defenetely buy it, maby even on day 1 O_o

Just please, have the base function like the original, or better.
Becous meeting your friends or maby even yourself (if you had friends who helped you with that) offline was awsome!
Think I still have my old character on a base with a full team of level 100 pokémons :P

also, even gen 3 fans hated the Mudkip meme. now that we're older I'm sure there will be a revival of it, but it won't last anywhere near as long.

OKAY GEN 3 BABIES.

NOW YA CAN SHUT UP.
SHUT THE FUCK UP, IS THIS FOR REAL!?

SHHHH I'M WALLOWING IN MY DESPAIR.

Yeah, that's pretty much why I'm not into it at all.
The people begging for Gen 3 was annoying 2 years ago, and it only intensified with X & Y
Now they're getting what they want.
And it's frankly kind of annoying.
Again, that STUPID MEME killed any interest I might've had in it.
Sucked the enjoyment right out of Hoenn.

Reactions: DDB
On an unrelated note.
When's Pokemon Shining Diamond and Glistening Pearl?

I'm being completely serious :|
Probably not for..maybe a few years? Since it's not as hard to get pokemon from that gen into your game, tedious yes, hard no.

I just hope that the sea isn't stuffed to the brim with nothing but Tentacool, Wingull and their evolutions this time around. It still annoys me that the first shiny I ever encountered was a goddamn Tentacool.

Tentacruel ain't bad. but it wouldn't hurt to add just a TEENY bit more variety.

Excuse u, Tentacruel is an excellent pokemon.

On second thought you're right, but seeing it on a lot of water routes and then having one just suddenly pop up green made me think I was going crazy.

On second thought you're right, but seeing it on a lot of water routes and then having one just suddenly pop up green made me think I was going crazy.
Okay yeah, I see where you're getting at.

My first shiny was an absol tho :')

EDIT: Oh wait...actually it was a Igglybuff I got like 10 years ago on the original gold and I didn't realize it until 2003.

If I don't want to run into the same Pokemon over and over, I just use Repels.