• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Oh I should add that to the list.
I'm pleased that the new Archie looks like a sexy beast, I'm disappointed that the new Maxi looks like a fucking nerd.
In fact everyone in Team Magma looks like a nerd. Stupid poses, pasty white skin, a fat-ass and moe blob as admins.
Compare them to the Team Aqua cool people. Badass poses, sexy brown people, a bara and dancer as admins.

Team Magma is giving the master element a bad name.

Why does Archie look like he could be the potential father of Marlon from B2/W2

200px-Black_2_White_2_Marlon.png

Why do water users always get the cool stuff.

yeah
and he's weak to Poke-Leviathan

what a nerd

I don't care what anyone says, I love Sceptile's mega.
Also May looks too freaking adorable for her own good, & I love Team Aqua's designs! Any doubt I had about getting Alpha Sapphire has vanished. If there was any in the first place

Reactions: jam1220
Sceptile's mega looks fine. the tail kinda reminds me of the dragonzord's from MMPR, but its not enough to keep me from Mega-Swampert.

Me and my Sister have traditionally bought opposing Pokémon games.
She's getting Alpha Sapphire so that means I'm stuck with Omega Ruby and the wannabe fire terrorists.

Fuck my life.

JOIN IN OUR PAIN ZEN! JOIN IN THE SIDE OF THE FANS THAT GOT JIPPED IN THE REDESIGN! "Make both teams look good? Why that's just crazy talk"

FUCK!

Ground and bug are the types that I avoid having the most.

There are some good ground type pokemon at least.

Sandslash, Tyranitar, and Flygon are some of my favorite pokemon.

Fuck, I got confused.
Rock and bug types are the ones I avoid the most, but not a big fan of ground too.
Swampert and Flygon are ok, I like them.

call her a fag and get alpha sapphire
If it were anybody else I would man, you know I would.

Me and my Sister have traditionally bought opposing Pokémon games.
She's getting Alpha Sapphire so that means I'm stuck with Omega Ruby and the wannabe fire terrorists.

Fuck my life.
It's been a while since I played Ruby/Sapphire, but didn't you fight against one team while the other kinda helped you out? If that's the case, you get to help Team Aqua fight Team Magma. Seems like a win to me!

Reactions: Denizen
It's been a while since I played Ruby/Sapphire, but didn't you fight against one team while the other kinda helped you out? If that's the case, you get to help Team Aqua fight Team Magma. Seems like a win to me!
I totally forgot how it works but if that's the case then my attitude about this whole thing just did a complete 180.

people who say Gen 5 sucked never even got to Golurk. Golurk is a fuxking og. Especially with iron fist.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Who says any generation is bad is a poopface. People need to realize every single pokemon has its story and abilities. Love the pokemon. All 3245436456456 of them. Except Pikachu, Pikachu is a little ugly fuck.

Fuck that I like me some of the little yellow mousey.

Granted my favorite of the little electric rodents is Emolga.

the best electric Pokemon is always gonna be galvantula/joltik. Anyone who says differently is a god damned liar.

Joltik and Galvantula are shitty bug types and Zen always tells the truth.

But that's the worst electric type of them all.

And I should know, most of my favorites are electric.

(or flying)

And literally all it does is SEVERIN UP

and get a dragon typing.

Lapras needs one, too.

And do any of you guys have a Clamperl with Shell Smash and a Deep Sea Scale? I want a Gorebyss with Shell Smash on my team really bad.

I just want a fucking Mega Golurk
they had so much they could have done
but no
Gen 5 doesn't get Megas
harumph

I just want a fucking Mega Golurk
they had so much they could have done
but no
Gen 5 doesn't get Megas
harumph

But look on the bright side. My top three favorite Pokémon all got Mega Evolutions!