• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Serebii could be incorrect. Leaks have gotten facts wrong before.

The stat boost Gallade sure will get should be enough.
His attack and Sp.Def is already high!

Soo, beautiful! And Groudon got the boost he needed against Kyogre *happy cry*

Now finally Groundon can fight Kyogre :D

It's nice to see that Groudon isn’t Kyogre's bitch anymore. At least if he uses his primal evolution last, I think this strong weather can only be negated by the other effect. And Primal Rayquaza will most likely be able to negate both, no matter when they come into play.

I'm curious why they showed Rayquaza off like that. I still hope the content from Emerald will be in this, I want Primal Rayquaza and Battle Frontier.

I've got a feeling...that Rayquaza's going to be the pokemon you get from the demo.

I've got a feeling...that Rayquaza's going to be the pokemon you get from the demo.

Nah, catching Rayquaza on the top of the Sky Pillar was always a feature in Ruby/Sapphire - don’t think they change that.

I want know how we will get the demo...

tumblr_nbvhdo0fP31qj7mwgo1_250.gif

tumblr_nbvhdo0fP31qj7mwgo2_500.gif

I see no difference

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Even if he's weak, i like this new gallade form. reminds me a bit of monster rancher advance's durahan with his cape covering one arm

Monster%20Rancher%20Advance%202_Sep11%2016_06_02.png

(you can see him at 8:00)

Any of you guys have a poison friend safari with a whirlipede in it?

Any of you guys have a poison friend safari with a whirlipede in it?
I don't have a poison Friend Safari, but I can get you a Speed Boost Venipede if you want.

I don't have a poison Friend Safari, but I can get you a Speed Boost Venipede if you want.

That would be the bees' knees. Males can pass on hidden abilities now right? If so, gender doesn't matter.

That would be the bees' knees.
Ok. The best one I have on hand is a Female Venipede with Speed Boost. Adamant with max HP, Attack, Defense, and Speed IVs. If you want, I can get one with Max Sp. Defense as well.

Last edited:
Ok. The best one I have on hand is a Female Venipede with Speed Boost. Adamant with max HP, Attack, Defense, and Speed. If you want, I can get one with Max Sp. Defense as well.

Actually that one would be perfect. What do you want for it?

Actually that one would be perfect. What do you want for it?
Anything with a Hidden Ability would be fine. My friend code is 3523 - 2367 - 8167.

Anything with a Hidden Ability would be fine. My friend code is 3523 - 2367 - 8167.

I have a Snorunt with Moody and spikes. My code is 3153 - 5006 - 0716.

I have a Snorunt with Moody and spikes.
That would be awesome! Thanks!

Edit: It seems that my DS is having trouble connecting. I'm going to try to get it to work, but you might have to wait 'till tomorrow. Sorry.

Edit Edit: Of course it starts working the moment I say it doesn't.

Last edited:
Someone know if there's a Egg move chart or something like that?

Becous it's a bit annoying when Pokemon "X" can learn a move move from pokemon "Y". But only if "Y" got it from "Z" and "Z" from "Å" and soo on!

Still waiting for Mega Milotic like a scrub at the bottom of a lake

Count me in. I wait for this, Mega Flygon and Primal Rayquaza.

Never heard of something like that. I usually just lock these things up on the wiki, its not that complicated.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs

Becous it's a bit annoying when Pokemon "X" can learn a move move from pokemon "Y". But only if "Y" got it from "Z" and "Z" from "Å" and soo on!
I use Serebii's egg chart thing. It's rather easy really. A level up section and a breeding section. If the pokemon needs a move to be bred onto them, click that pokemon's icon, check if a pokemon there can learn through level up and if they need more breeding then click that pokemon's icon. Continue until you can breed a level up move onto the father and just trickle it down to the baby you want.

That's really as simple as it gets. If that's too difficult, then you're out of luck man :(

Now I finish the first part of the Pokémon Black! Is a great history!!! Now i see why some people complain about the X/Y history...

The journey begins.
KpChql0.png

Let me know if you don't want me to do this picture playthrough thing. I don't want to clog up the thread with posts since Denizen is already doing a playthrough.

I totally want you to do this, Prisceel.
With another person doing this I won't feel bad about my lack of updates.

College is tough yo.

You know what kinda piss me off.
They created 2 Ghost/Grass pokémons (and there evolved form) in X/Y, but both evolve requirments is the same (trade)!

You know what kinda piss me off.
They created 2 Ghost/Grass pokémons (and there evolved form) in X/Y, but both evolve requirments is the same (trade)!

To me, the 3 Fire/Fighting starters and the fact the Legendary Sprite Trio are not Faerie Type piss me off...

@Prisceel, are you also naming your Pokémon after the members of the Skullgirls Community?
If you are then name one after me, preferably something bad-ass.
Not a starter though, something wild.

You are totally Bagon/Salamence in Gen 3 Zen. Burning heart, stubborn enough to rewrite your very own DNA until your body is capable of fulfilling your greatest wish. Wrestling all nerds to death.

In Gen 6 though...

mucha_hawlucha_by_drakithu-d6qb3iq.png

Reactions: Denizen
You are totally Bagon/Salamence in Gen 3 Zen. Burning heart, stubborn enough to rewrite your very own DNA until your body is capable of fulfilling your greatest wish. Wrestling all nerds to death.
Thanks bruh, but if she's doing a Nuzlocke Challenge then there's no way she'll be able to get a Bagon while avoiding every other Pokémon in Meteor Falls, especially since it's so rare.

I'd be happy as a Mightyena, Wulf Pack fo lyfe.

Oh right, forgot about that :>

Mightyena is cool too, and you can get Poochyena really easy.

I have a friend who constantly says I would be a Numel.

322.png

I'd say she's pretty accurate.

I'll spoiler everything so I don't take up space and those who aren't interested could just scroll past it. :U
Well here we are with my first playthrough of Emerald/Hoenn in general. To amp up the experience, I'm going to be doing a nuzlocke with some Skullheart members and another cool little thing. I'll let you know later on.
MSmhFCc.png

Well. Looks like my name doesn't fit. You shall know me as Pris. Your lord and savior.

KG2TgNu.png

Hmm. Looks just as crowded and unorganized as my room. At least this one has the luxury of having everything in boxes.

BnQ9Lvm.png

I do like that this game actually featured a dad.

AQJkB35.png

Don't do dis Brendan.

eN2qbBu.png

Wellllll it's not like I have a chooooice.

tR4wRBN.png

Pressing fast forward on my emulator makes it look like they're dancing. I ship it.

Now time to choose a starter.
Wait a minute...
DBctv4Q.png

J6iwysY.png

WSJ9UVZ.png

That's right my dear lovelies. Everything is randomized from typing to stats to abilities.
Now here's the important part. I want y'all to vote on my starter. GOOOOO~

get on DAT Snorlax advantage! Who doesn't love Snorlax? :D

Snorlax :D

But... wattahell is this hack rom :P