• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

I thought the third appears if you've beaten the Elite 4? I totally beat them, so you're saying that you're only seeing 2 out of the 3 slots?

Nah, I just haven't run into the third in there yet. I'm checking it out now.

You only see the third one if both the person in the safari, and the owner of the safari are online at the same time.

Are my friend safaris' three slots always going to be the same pokemon? i.e., if my girlfriend went into my safari and found farfetchd swanna, and rufflet, is everyone i friend going to get those three in my safari?

Your friend safari is tied to your 3DS. Your friend safari will always be farfetchd, swanna, and rufflet for everyone who enters forever. Erasing your save file won't change it either.

No one's told me what mine is so I'm kinda in the dark.
(hint hint, "friends")

Normal. Don't know what's in it yet. EDIT: Lilipup and Kecleon. Can't get the third yet.

Anyone know mine?

Last edited:
So going through the trouble of getting a Female Eevee has paid off big time.
Since Sylveon (which I named Madoka) is female, and has cute charm, a large portion of the male pokemon that attacks her get attracted.

Also guys, be careful on the Wonder Trade.
Some people are trading Hacked Pokemon.
When you get those, they turn into Bad Eggs.
Bad Eggs multiply until they fill up your Boxes, and eventually assimilate your Pokemon.
They can't be released, I've heard.
it isn't hacked pokes at all (nobody can get the edited .pkxs on the game yet)

it's some freaky glitch with the checksum iirc so you shouldn't find it unless you're really unlucky (like "everything hates me" unlucky) so wonder trade should be safe

/superlate

I caught a few tyrogues from safari if you still need them.

Nah man I'm good I got one, thanks though!

Anyone know mine?
Psychic: Drowzee, Espurr, Girafarig

I'd like to know what I'm giving people too.

Edit: Oh I forgot I never wrote "Stuff" as the name in pokemon it's probably "Marcos" or "Mark" or something I dunno if the nickname your friends force you to is the display name or if the name the professor asked for is it

I can catch ya some Solosis if you like?

If you could catch one doesn't even matter what it comes out to be that'd be awesome.

But don't really have anything to trade :/ Just random Eevee they aren't good yet.

Last edited:
Grinding in this game sucks.

Does ANYONE have a lv 100 they aren't using for whatever reason that can just sweep?

I'll gladly give you something or hit you with the paypal.

Haha true Skarm is awesome, I run Smeargle myself. Hazards all day doe

sgwc7Lb.gif

Grinding in this game sucks.

Does ANYONE have a lv 100 they aren't using for whatever reason that can just sweep?

I'll gladly give you something or hit you with the paypal.

What kind of sweep are you needing?

@Stuff I don't need anything in return (obviously the game requires it but I'm trying to say is that I'll take anything). I need a distraction from buying clothes. I've bought so much for my trainer. I even unlocked the two hairstyles for girls.

@Stuff I don't need anything in return (obviously the game requires it but I'm trying to say is that I'll take anything). I need a distraction from buying clothes. I've bought so much for my trainer. I even unlocked the two hairstyles for girls.

I have every articles of clothing and the hairstyles for the girl. I am so incredibly fab you don't even know. I have a different look for every city.

I have every articles of clothing and the hairstyles for the girl. I am so incredibly fab you don't even know. I have a different look for every city.
Aw heel naw! Qurl, u wanna throw down? I will snatch that weave right off ya!

Aw heel naw! Qurl, u wanna throw down? I will snatch that weave right off ya!

Ey, gur dontchu be talkin to me like dat.

What kind of sweep are you needing?

I'll take anything, something that beats the Elite Four would be a nice touch. But anything, leveling up my VGC ready Pokemon is suuuch a bitch.

Grinding in X & Y sucks?
Would you like to turn off that EXP Share and talk about how much it sucks? XD

It sucks in every game that doesn't have Action Replay out for it yet, so yes... it does suck.

I don't give a damn about the levels, they get converted to level 50 anyway. I just need to get my Machamp to a 55 cuz of Dynamic Punch.

@Sadistic Cyanide I'm too lazy to look through this thread for your friend code but here's mine

Stuff: 2277-6666-7870

@keninblack you would've gotten dynamic punch earlier if you hadn't evolved it yet. Machop learns it at 49.

Just a 6 level difference makes meh saaaad :( plus my everstone is being used in the gangbang dungeon :(

I guess but still uuuuuuuuuuugh I don't have time I just need a lv 100 that has sweep moves. Can't pokebank my garbage lv100 Garchomp yet :(

@Stuff
Whenever you want to that Solosis just let me know. I have it in my box.

Aiight. Get yo booty online so we can trade.

@Stuff
Wait... you're Marcos? I thought that was some random person trolling me. So sorry about that.

Yeah I don't use usernames for pokemon. Sorry about that.

Nah it's fine. I just wish the game would've moved your character to the friends list and not the passerby one.

I didn't do that on my end, weird. Anyway thanks for solosis I'm gonna make a super cool duosion + eviolite trick room beast thing.

edit: actually Reuniclus still reigns supreme anyway.

I didn't do that on my end, weird. Anyway thanks for solosis I'm gonna make a super cool duosion + eviolite trick room beast thing.
Good luck.

Psychic: Drowzee, Espurr, Girafarig

I'd like to know what I'm giving people too.

Fighting, Mankey and Pancham, third one hasn't shown up for me.

Alright folks I'd be super happy if one of y'all could get me a Shellder/Cloyster. Bonus points for IVs (Though totally unneeded). 2 ways of getting it:

1. Route 8 Fishing in Y (Which I don't have)
2. Ice Friend Safari (third slot)

I don't have a lot to give in return so lemme know.

Well... I think I have a few friends who are ice but none of them have the third slot. What Safari type are you?

First, thanks for the kiddo that said wondertrade is safe. i'll check some stuff on serebii and try my luck again... someday

Second, i found something curious

Trying to capture a ditto (that morphed into my delphox), sent a critical ultra ball (with that whistle), and it wasn't captured! i thought it was 100% capture chance.

ah! and got a ditto ^^

Since i haven't beat the elite 4, my safari still isn't complete, but if you guys could say the type what is there so far i'd be thankful