• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

I was pretty satisfied with the winter gear not even from the boutique it just looks the coolest.

I'm never satisfied with what I have so I just buy clothes and then buy some more. Wonder Trade is so great, but at the same time its annoying.

If I have one minor gripe about the customization is that it simply takes too long for you to stop looking like a standard trainer and get cool/cute outfits .
Well, extra clothes aside (I think they look stupid), at least.

If I have one minor gripe about the customization is that it simply takes too long for you to stop looking like a standard trainer and get cool/cute outfits .
Well, extra clothes aside (I think they look stupid), at least.

You're a trainer though, the point is to look like a trainer. My outfit is the ultimate supreme kawaii desu of infinity. I don't think I'll be changing this at all.

Picspls, normally I'd be all "WEEABOO! ATTACK!!!" but I really like seeing people's trainer.

Picspls, normally I'd be all "WEEABOO! ATTACK!!!" but I really like seeing people's trainer.
I'll post pictures of my trainer when I have an outfit worth showing.

Also, I feel like showing this video since it gave me a case of the chuckles.

I'll post pictures of my trainer when I have an outfit worth showing.

Also, I feel like showing this video since it gave me a case of the chuckles.
Well that made me laugh.

Reactions: Jutsei
Will do so when I get home. You're gonna be jeaous.

How do you get the third pokemon in someone's friend safari there? I know they had to have defeated the elite four, but nothing's happening. And I already did try it when someone else was online on their profile.

Edit: Oh, apparently it was because my game decided I shouldn't be connected to the internet at any given point until I tell it not to. Great...

Last edited:
You also have to be online at the same time as them.

I thought that was for the hidden ability. Or is it both?

I think it's just for the third pokemon.

I thought that was for the hidden ability. Or is it both?

For your game to actually realize the other person beat the elite 4, you have to be on at the same time once, then you can get it even when they're not online. The hidden ability will only appear when both are on at the same time though.

Reactions: Rellek and Stuff
Beat the Fairy Gym Leader, was easier than I thought.
And I finally caught me a Phantump.
Little dude's adorable.
Though I gotta start leveling some of my other guys because my whole party is level 50.

Well now I got my THIRD X/Y shiny. A Gabite!

Ok guys, I wanna make a troll team for VGC, and I need your help.

I'm gonna use a Shedinja and a pokemon with Soak to try and change Shedinja's type to just water, bringing it's weaknesses down to just two. What's a good way to do this while keeping in mind the Statuses and Weather that could still kill him in one hit? What held items would be good?

Focus Sash, because they'll never see Focus Sash Shedinja coming.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs

I'm gonna use a Shedinja and a pokemon with Soak to try and change Shedinja's type to just water, bringing it's weaknesses down to just two. What's a good way to do this while keeping in mind the Statuses and Weather that could still kill him in one hit? What held items would be good?

I think there's a new goggles item in the Battle Maison that makes you immune to weather effects? If that's not how it works then just get a Pokemon with Cloud 9 on your team.

So I tried the GTS trading thing for the first time, and well... It sucked, like, REALLY sucked. On top of people wanting legendaries for breedable pokemon, whenever I actually got to one pokemon that was reasonable, went to my box, choose the pokemon, it 100% says that I can't trade it.

Awesome! Troll teams! Make sure you got at least one of each of these gimmicky moves on your team:
With the inclusion of your Goggles Soaked Shedinja,

Confuse Ray/ Swagger
Every draining move ever
Snatch
Switcharoo
Zap Cannon/Inferno/Dynamic Punch
Miltank/Defense Curl/Rollout
Momento
Torment
Smeargle w/Stealth Rock, Spikes, Sticky Web/Toxic Spikes and Imprison
Any other fun thing you can think of that would only work in the most extremely lucky of circumstances.

tumblr_mvwcdvKKdb1rt6gcao1_500.jpg

Don't know who translated this game to english, but these guys need to slow down on drugs, shorts and knowyourmeme

TBH, I like the references, and I feel XY has an appropriate amount of references.

TBH, I like the references, and I feel XY has an appropriate amount of references.

Along those lines I feel that Hoenn was referenced a LOT by various characters. 4 out of 5 characters that said they were from another region, the region was Hoenn. A lot of people are taking this as a confirmation of sorts for a 3rd gen remake.

What do you guys think? Would they remake gen 3? If so, on what system you think? What would they add or change to make it somewhat different?

Along those lines I feel that Hoenn was referenced a LOT by various characters. 4 out of 5 characters that said they were from another region, the region was Hoenn. A lot of people are taking this as a confirmation of sorts for a 3rd gen remake.

What do you guys think? Would they remake gen 3? If so, on what system you think? What would they add or change to make it somewhat different?
I would LOVE a remake of Gen 3. Gen 3 is the generation that got me back into pokemon, and I would be more than happy to see it return. (RAYQUAZA IS THE HYPEST SHIT!)

Meh, I think I like the theory of an add-on region this generation then a remake of Hoenn. The new kind of overworld that they've made here doesn't feel like it would mix well with the design of the older games. But that's just my thoughts.

Reactions: DDB
Oh my god, shiny Mega Garchomp is glorious...

jZSVvr6.jpg

Reactions: keninblack
Meh, I think I like the theory of an add-on region this generation then a remake of Hoenn. The new kind of overworld that they've made here doesn't feel like it would mix well with the design of the older games. But that's just my thoughts.

Why not both? I honestly expect a remake and another region for Z. I'll be really dissapointed if they don't remake Hoenn, though I can see why they might not-you can technically transfer Hoenn Pokemon from Gen 3 to Gen 6 once Pokebank opens.

You thought I meant to add Hoenn onto Kalos? Haha, no. Considering Hoenn is Japanese and Kalos is French, you'd have a lot of unknown territory between the two :P Talk about awkward.

You thought I meant to add Hoenn onto Kalos? Haha, no. Considering Hoenn is Japanese and Kalos is French, you'd have a lot of unknown territory between the two :P Talk about awkward.

I believe he means he'd prefer the 2nd region in Gen 6 theory which I brought up a while back.
screenshot_62413_thumb_wide610.jpg

I really think it'll be Pokemon X & Y 2 and not Z. >_>

Black and White had a story that they could continue from.

X and Y don't... It's just kinda... Done. Evil dude's gone, the Friendly Giant got his pokemon back, everything's happy... Unless...

Z takes place 3000 years earlier... During the pokemon war...

Everyone thought Black & White was done. But there you go.
Team Flare could easily regroup if bad stuff happened.
how do we know the evil dude is really gone? did we see him "leave"?