• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Aw thanks Rellek now I can finish this lady.

Aw thanks Rellek now I can finish this lady.
I'd be super sappy and give you hatching o-power to help you further but it seems I don't have it yet lol. Darn... I can't be overly helpful today :P

Hope things go well! You're welcome.

Sorry man, I learned recently that it's actually a smeargle.

i dont mind. i collecting friend codes anyway really for more pokemans of any kind

Woohoo, just caught a shiny Poliwag by chain fishing! With only a chain of 22!

That's way better than that shiny Joltik I lost.

The friend safari had Pansage Petlil and Quilladin :/ I thought Quilladin would be in the grass egg group but nope.

Also you'd really do that? A timid or modest would be great whichever you get first because I can't make up my mind on whether I want Lilligant to have more speed or more sp atk.

@Jutsei I don't like the story because the bad guy is a big weenie D:
WOAH! Who's safari is that?! I MUST KNOW!!!!!

@Sadistic Cyanide it's a friend's safari and he doesn't exactly add people (I had to remind the guy for months to do it) sorry.

@Sadistic Cyanide it's a friend's safari and he doesn't exactly add people (I had to remind the guy for months to do it) sorry.
It's cool man... y'know... it's fine...
I actually do give a fuq. :'(

I can just give you the Pokemon you want you know.

No seriously, its okay. I was just playing with you. I picked Chespin as my starter, I can just breed that sucker.

But what about TWO perfect IVs?

Ohmahgawdgimme

Anyone have any throw away 3-4IV not perfect Pokemon they need off dem hands? Specifically any of the following...

Adamant Technician Scyther's/Scizor's
Modest Levitate Rotom's
Adamant Intimitate Karps/Gyarados'

Please and thank you.

Only things I have of note are a few 3-4IV Quiet Magic Guard Solosis', and a shiny Druddigon.

Adamant outstanding sandshrew with perfect he and attack. I just need a couple of sand rush sandshrew now to give my project an acceptable end

I don't understand why people don't like the Pokemon x & Y Story.
The climax of the Team Flare storyline was.
Holy shit.
RATED E. FOR EVERYONE.

Just cause they try to make the Flare story large-scale doesn't change the fact that it's handled as poorly as Galactic's story.

First off, Flare starts out as a silly team focused on style in true Kalos fashion, and then suddenly becomes serious business. Then once you get near the end of the game they just shove half of the Flare plotline into your face all at once, which is almost nothing but battles over and over and over again fighting the same pokemon every time. They also have these cool looking scientists who seem to have personalities, but then vanish as the story ends. Why? There's also the nameless admins who each fight you like 3 times each in a 20 minute period, which is just stupid. Yvetal/Xerneas is downplayed too, pretty much just being there to be there. Sure, they have backstories, but what difference do they actually make to the plot? The weapon still fails, and whether you had come or not, they'd still break out. The only thing I like about Flare other than their silliness is Lysandre, who is actually a somewhat likeable character. Though personally I found it weird that right after you beat him twice in a row all the admins insist he will save them. They really should have spaced out his fights more throughout the game; it's not like him being the villain was a surprise or anything. There's also one more part to the story that appears in the epilogue to the game, which the game makes seem as pointless as the legendary battle. The story did however have potential, so I hope they can fix it in Z. /rant

I can't get a damn perfect 5 IV Petlil with Timid (I did however get a Perfect 5 IV Petlil with Hardy so if I never get one I'll go with that.) the RNG GODDESS HATES ME (or at least I think that's what gives me these lackluster Pokemon). But I'm getting close so that's good c:

I love that the items are supposed to make it easier but geez it still feels like forever.

I also didn't know people paid attention to the story in pokemon, weird.

Gen V has spoiled me. :C

I can't get a damn perfect 5 IV Petlil with Timid (I did however get a Perfect 5 IV Petlil with Hardy so if I never get one I'll go with that.) the RNG GODDESS HATES ME (or at least I think that's what gives me these lackluster Pokemon). But I'm getting close so that's good c:

I love that the items are supposed to make it easier but geez it still feels like forever.

How are you doing this wrong? I even gave you the pokemon you should be using!

Oddish with the Everstone
Petlil with the Destiny Knot

Getting a hardy Petlil should be impossible.

That wasn't working so I gave up on everstone and that got me the perfect Petlil THEN I did the everstone thing which never gives me all the stats.

So now it's:
Petlil 31/x/31/31/31/31 w/ destiny knot
Oddish w/ everstone

That wasn't working so I gave up on everstone and that got me the perfect Petlil THEN I did the everstone thing which never gives me all the stats.

So now it's:
Petlil 31/x/31/31/31/31 w/ destiny knot
Oddish w/ everstone

The Petlil is Hardy though right?

Essentially the only reason the Oddish is there is to put the Nature and SpAtk IV onto the offspring. Once you get a male offspring that's BETTER than that such as a male petlil that's Timid and has sp atk AND def IVs, then switch out the Oddish for that Petlil (Yes he would be breeding with his mother but pokemon is not ethical in any sense so pay it no mind).

Keep breeding like that until you get yer perfect pokemon.

Male Petlil don't exist Cottonee is Petlil's partner but I don't think you can get a Cottonee anywhere. Well actually any grass egg group can be the dad.

Oh fuck... I forgot Petlil was only female... Anyways, you could theoretically breed a perfect Oddish and then breed with Petlil. Just a thought.

Yeah I was thinking that would increase my odds for perfect IVs.

7ec6d990-4ca6-11e3-8bf3-068eb5b3a804.jpeg
So guys, why don't we show off some of our photos if you've got game sync set up?

Did everyone choose the girl? Anyway here's a picture without the trainer.
nAgOMbp.jpg

quick pic of my trainer. will have me in front of pokemon league up soon.

29eg8jb.jpg

Last edited:
5nSQwWt.jpg

Now with 60% more trainer! Male trainer doesn't have good hats :c

say, who the hell is drawing these new pokémon artworks?! I WANT KEN SUGIMORI ART BACK

Sugimori still draws the pokemon you know it's just everyone is suggesting weird pokemon. That or he doesn't do as many but he's the supervisor for pokemon designs, clearly he likes the style if they're there.

nonono, i meant who drew the art on pokémon-gl

the pics on the hall of fame there are horrendous

I didn't notice that but I still stick by what I said. It is kinda cute.

I think the GL artwork looks fine.
Anyway:
465e7630-4684-11e3-b7c5-068eb5990048.jpeg

Gave my trainer a rather simple outfit, something I probably wear in real life, except the sunglasses on the hat, they didn't have any actual glasses.

EDIT: Newer picture
208f3140-4cdf-11e3-99bf-068eb5ad0ab9.jpeg

Last edited:
Huh, apparently Serebii has reported about a pentagon in the description of a pokemon. Apparently if it's filled in and blue, that means that your pokemon was not obtained legitimately and is untradeable to all trainers.
*le checks boxes of pokemon*
*Literally every single one has the pentagon*
Mother of sh*t