As always, the full changelist is HERE
Title screen build ID 15260
- Bugfix: Projectile assists now always correctly add undizzy at Combo Stage 3+, just like physical-hit assists do. Previously, projectile assists could only add undizzy after that character was DHC'd out, whereas physical-hit assists would always add it.
- Online matches now properly reflect each player’s voice choices, so you can have English vs Japanese of the same character, or voice pack on one side vs EN/JP on the other, or whatever. (Japanese voices aren’t added to the PC version yet, but since this required changes to the character select networking I'm putting this build up so any problems can be found.)
- Because of the change for English vs Japanese voices online, the online opponent character voice enable/disable option now defaults to Yes. If changed to No, it will now block all opponent voice choices, not just alternate voice packs.
- Bugfix: Fix implementation of Training Mode's Drama setting so that 5 undizzy is not mistakenly added when the opponent is hit. Oops. (thanks Worldjem!)
- Fixed some tutorial bugs, including all bugs where Beowulf’s Canis Major Press wouldn’t land. Thanks to everyone who reported them! :^)