• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza SPOILERS - Eliza Story Mode Discussion

I feel bad for L0 having to keep answer the same questions. lol I wonder if they want to snap sometimes.

"when skullgirls 2?"

"MUHFUCKA WE SAID WE AINT GOT NO GOTDAMN MUTHAFUCKIN MONEY!"

Of course they do but they're PR is so good he rolls with it. Though people should just research

how is this old news? i got this from there Twitter that they were tweeting like crazy yesterday answering fans questions

Old news in that it's been known for a while that Marie, Dahlia and Umbrella need to be made for True Story Mode to happen. New news in that we're getting a solid confirmation that it will not happen. -_-,

and about Beowulf just because robo fortune is the last dlc character for now does not mean Beowulf is a joke he will be epic!!

Epically out of place in this game. =P

BURN THE HERETIC

I'm in love with your avatar.

*sigh* You guys either wanna kiss me or kill me. There's never any middle ground is there?

emma-stone-o.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: FilliaFeind
@Skullgirls2 I feel like the game has been so successful that L0 should be able to find a person to give them money to make more. But that's just how I feel about it, I don't really have any numbers (but it's one of the top selling games wherever it drops for the week). All I know is that I am buying the PS4 for KH3, Disgaea 5, and SG. I hope they can get something to work. I would feel so much better about buying the PS4 if I had SG2 on it. With Marie, B.Dahlia, Umbrella, and possibly Annie, Minette, Scythana, Isaac, and then maybe an Egret, a Lab 8 person, and a Circus Member.

I would feel so much better about buying the PS4 if I had SG2 on it.

dont do dis
i have no money to buy a ps4 if this ever happens

By the time SG2 may come out there would be PS7. Your soul is in peace

@Skullgirls2 I feel like the game has been so successful that L0 should be able to find a person to give them money to make more. But that's just how I feel about it, I don't really have any numbers (but it's one of the top selling games wherever it drops for the week). All I know is that I am buying the PS4 for KH3, Disgaea 5, and SG. I hope they can get something to work. I would feel so much better about buying the PS4 if I had SG2 on it. With Marie, B.Dahlia, Umbrella, and possibly Annie, Minette, Scythana, Isaac, and then maybe an Egret, a Lab 8 person, and a Circus Member.
Autumn still has rights to the Skullgirls IP tho.

Yea my bella D; at least she went out like a thug. I also wanted to mention that for the past week the most common screenshot was of eliza in the bath and bella getting shanked.

I'd recommend that you enjoy what you have rather than looking forward to something you maybe won't have.
I can't do both? Cause I do both all the time.

Yea my bella D; at least she went out like a thug. I also wanted to mention that for the past week the most common screenshot was of eliza in the bath and bella getting shanked.
Don't forget blood coffin Filia and Princess Leia Fortune.

So now, for people (like me) who like to associate a stage to a character, we can say that Double has now two stages suiting for her.
But is it still the empty church for her in Fukua's story mode? I haven't tried yet.

For those who were in their feels like I was...
rvfk6dz.jpg
*looks at Rabeye's team*
How dare you? ;_;

Reactions: Scryer
Before Eliza was released, I was curious as to why she called Ms. Fortune her "pet" when you would tag her in. After playing the story, it makes sense now.

Or maybe I'm just overthinking this.

So what's the relationship between Nadia's blood and the blood of Gehenna?
Is it that they're both produced from an unnatural source? That's my guess, but I'm probably wrong.
I don't doubt them and I do hope that they'll surprise me by making him an enjoyable character.
I just see an uphill battle achieving that.
If it were easy then it wouldn't be worth it.
CREED OF THE PACK

Since I do voice work and occasionally dabble in sound design, I'm super curious about the audio in the Gehenna stage (what they're saying, how they went about creating it--I heard from a post in this thread that reversing it doesn't work)

I'm really really curious as to what it is. All we know is it's below the place we fight Marie and it's got tons of blood that never seems to dry up....oh and headless statues and things with viscera and EYES everywhere...Gotta wonder how Alex and Co come up with the designs for stuff like this heh.

I just remembered something that weirded me out. When Eliza killed Marie she was disappointed to find no blood, just more bone. Marie was all dried out as a Skullgirl. Painwheel has Skullgirl blood running through her veins though. If a Skullgirl is bone dry then where does the blood come from?

My guess is that it comes from women who make a wish but hasn't transformed yet like in Filia's or Parasoul's story.

I just remembered something that weirded me out. When Eliza killed Marie she was disappointed to find no blood, just more bone. Marie was all dried out as a Skullgirl. Painwheel has Skullgirl blood running through her veins though. If a Skullgirl is bone dry then where does the blood come from?

My guess is that it comes from women who make a wish but hasn't transformed yet like in Filia's or Parasoul's story.
Maybe they got it from Umbrella.

Reactions: Chrono_Tata
Maybe they got it from Umbrella.
The plot thickens. Or should we say blood.

So, as far as it comes with me at least, it's never that I doubt Lab0, it's that I can't envision a character being interesting by looking at the shot of them just standing before seeing them in motion. The more animation I see of a particular character, the more I learn to love that character. Even the first pictures I ever saw of Skullgirls, the one that made me want to check what it was all about, was this:
Happy_Halloween_by_oh8.jpg

Who is Cerebella supposed to be in that pic?

So what's the relationship between Nadia's blood and the blood of Gehenna?
Is it that they're both produced from an unnatural source? That's my guess, but I'm probably wrong.

Sorry for my double post but I want to say that The blood of Gehenna doesn't seem special, just seemed like it was the blood of slain victims of Skullgirls. Ms fortune's blood just seems never ending and that's it. Double put her foot in the grave cutting Eliza's arm off this let Eliza find a blood source deep enough to sustain her.

Reactions: BlackRoseAngel
The blood of Gehenna doesn't seem special, just seemed like it was the blood of slain victims of Skullgirls.
I find this an interesting take, for it implies whatever Skullgirls reap, it ends up in Gehenna. In such a case, that might be the Skullheart's objective, (re?)building a world by (and at the cost of) destroying another one.

Reactions: BlackRoseAngel
talking about Beowulf in an Eliza thread...

Old news in that it's been known for a while that Marie, Dahlia and Umbrella need to be made for True Story Mode to happen. New news in that we're getting a solid confirmation that it will not happen. -_-,

Epically out of place in this game. =P

*sigh* You guys either wanna kiss me or kill me. There's never any middle ground is there?

emma-stone-o.gif

When i first introduced myself to this topic I said i came from the skullgirls encore ps3 gamefaqs

all i know is people were bashing Marie and saying they don't want a playable boss

i supported her all the way but she didn't make it

people wanted B. dalia if i remember she was close to winning

and umbrella everybody knows that she was part of the original cast so that wasn't no surprise

Recently i was looking at a topic about what's Canon in skullgirls I was mindblown on some of the stuff it explain a lot of the lore

Last edited:
It's old news in the sense that we already knew this stuff and the people on twitter tend to ask the same questions repeatedly

Well good for you i got my internet this year i didn't follow there Twitter until this

yea so I'm very in the dark about some of this things I'm trying my best to keep my board alive

and went here to discuss eliza and the lore it's like most of you

guys forgot I'm a new user i just started to get use to being here

When i first introduced myself to this topic I said i came from the skullgirls encore ps3 gamefaqs

all i know is people were bashing Marie and saying they don't want a playable boss

i supported her all the way but she didn't make it

people wanted B. dalia if i remember she was close to winning

and umbrella everybody knows that she was part of the original cast so that wasn't no surprise

Recently i was looking at a topic about what's Canon in skullgirls I was mindblown on some of the stuff it explain a lot of the lore

tumblr_mmf9422nEc1s4c693o3_1280.jpg

I'm a little attached to that character...I admit. She's sweet and angry and an undead maid. She's reminds me of me. Sorta. ^_^

Aside from that I have a great interest in how all this other stuff plays out and how these characters interact with the rest of the cast, as well as my interest in the story in general. I am sad it won't be finished now... (TT_TT)

Reactions: KingSpica
Well good for you i got my internet this year i didn't follow there Twitter until this

yea so I'm very in the dark about some of this things I'm trying my best to keep my board alive

and went here to discuss eliza and the lore it's like most of you

guys forgot I'm a new user i just started to get use to being here

1st If I came across as a dick I apologize
2nd I was just answering your questions my way of talking is very proper when I'm serious (which is why I came off as a dick)
3rd and this is not me attacking or anything, but how was I supposed to know you didn't have Internet hell I didn't know you were a new member either but I am glad you understand the beowulf talk needs to move to the beowulf thread

1st If I came across as a dick I apologize
2nd I was just answering your questions my way of talking is very proper when I'm serious (which is why I came off as a dick)
3rd and this is not me attacking or anything, but how was I supposed to know you didn't have Internet hell I didn't know you were a new member either but I am glad you understand the beowulf talk needs to move to the beowulf thread

no problem and Thanks and under my avatar of big band you will see it says new member

i was on this forum months ago when they were talking about the patch and big band dlc release i only posted i believe twice

and than the site crash i don't remember for how long and than i forgot about this site

and recently someone from this site posted on this board and than i remembered this site I'm happy to be here

oh and my big band avatar was to support him until release i have to update my avatar to Beowulf

In relation to Eliza's story mode, I am thinking Double and the Skullheart are bridges that the Trinity can use to connect with the world. Their house is a dimensional prison of sorts.

When Double was preparing to eat the cast in thei ending, was she preparing dinner for the Trinity?

Edit: The guy I posted just created a headcannon.

Last edited by a moderator: