• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter V

Can we please stop arguing about what you can easily find art of elsewhere being removed from the game?
Really.
If you want ass-slaps there is the rest of the internet for that.
I just
want
a
solid
game.

Reactions: Covenant
I'm surprised you guys are not comparing this to the situation Lab Zero is getting with removing a few frames of panty shots.

Liam in the Best Friendcast pointed out that the main source of the problem is people saying "yeah, that's gonna be removed" because it just opens the door to giving it attention and bringing up the question "should it actually be removed?" And then it has to be brought up in meetings and shit.

Liam said it best "just STOP giving it attention"

Reactions: @J-Boogie
I wonder if there are going to be retro costumes for characters other than Ryu and Ken. Or, for that matter, if the retro costumes that are already in will be usable outside of the tutorial.
They (Matt Dhalgren) said there would be classic costumes for the cast, so we're good on that.

They (Matt Dhalgren) said there would be classic costumes for the cast, so we're good on that.
I'd hope for a classic Birdie, but I'm worried his model will make perceiving where his hurt boxes actually are (at least for his stomach) rather difficult.

"Self" as a -fix means "done to itself"

It does not mean "the opposite of the original meaning"
It's a good thing that isn't what was implied then.
That would have been silly.

I was talking to some friends on Skype and I asked this question:

would Nadeshiko be a snuggler? like, Mika seems like she'd be the funtimes girl, but Nadeshiko could be a nice relaxing evening type of gal.

I'm thinking way too hard on this...

Reactions: No longer exist
Can we please stop arguing about what you can easily find art of elsewhere being removed from the game?
Really.
If you want ass-slaps there is the rest of the internet for that.
I just
want
a
solid
game.

Can you stop making assumptions about why people are talking about this? It's like some people can't defend the change otherwise. Post like this are only adding fuel to the fire, you know.

Last edited:
Reactions: shoryusatsu999
I was talking to some friends on Skype and I asked this question:

would Necalli be a long dicked specimen or a tiny pecker one? like, on one hand he seems pretty badass so large member, but he is kinda overdoing it on the edge so maybe compensating.

I'm thinking way too hard on this...

Anyone knows if command grabs still works on dalshim limbs?

Anyone knows if command grabs still works on dalshim limbs?
most likely. In all of the games Dalshim's stretch armstrong command normals had their hurtbox extended so he could be poked out of them. So Gief doing a tk ex air piledriver should work on him.

Now that you mention... These "comboable grabs" will be the living nightmare of Dhalsim.

Now that you mention... These "comboable grabs" will be the living nightmare of Dhalsim.
See, that part I'm not sure about. Because the first hit might have Dhalsim out of range for the followup grab depending on how far out his limb is.

Beta is updating.

Man, I am not a fan of F.A.N.G.'s design.

Oh wow, they gave up and just confirmed the DLC cast.

Alex, Guile, Balrog, Ibuki, Juri, Urien are the six DLC characters for year one
efa7c5cc01e143ff3b4ac366b5ec0200.png

2016 season pass comes out today as well

He looks creepy honestly. And that super, what.

And that super, what.
It cuts away right after, I want to believe that they just showed the first part of it or something, but Zangief says otherwise.

2 minutes. I'll finish you. In 2 minutes.

A joke villain?

Man, they can't get villains right after Gill...

And i want to know, does the season pass include costumes and such? it might be a good deal, or it might be a terrible thing.

the fourth heavenly king of shadaloo is a FUCKIN WEIRDO

and that's cool

Reactions: Shockdingo
Reminds me a bit of Duo Lon from KoF
Except less interesting in every way.

Guys, think on the good side.

Is not as bad as Seth.

Reactions: Covenant
what the actual fuck? Maybe if they put Sagat super sayan can be a better idea.

did sagat get fired

is he homeless like ryu now

did sagat get fired

is he homeless like ryu now
He's been on the redemption path for a while now. They retconned the last version of SF2 (I think it was SF2 Revival on GBA?) to match alpha, but now in canon, he left Shadaloo some time after Alpha 2, officially called it quits in Alpha 3 and ever since Bison would send a rep to try and get him back, but now it looks like he's given up. The weird thing about Bison is he treats his fellow "Heavenly Kings" well and is pretty much willing to let them do whatever as long as they don't screw him over. ('Rog better hope and pray he never finds about the backstabbing attempts)

Info about Fang from Capcom
:

"F.A.N.G, the final character of Street Fighter V’s starting roster, finally emerges from the shadows to take his self-proclaimed spot as the second in command of Shadaloo!

F.A.N.G is an assassin whose unique poison attacks leave him second only to M. Bison himself! Besides overseeing Shadaloo’s operations, his true passion comes from the evil experiments conducted within Shadaloo’s research facilities.

F.A.N.G introduces a series first mechanic; poison. Whenever his poison attacks connect, they continuously deal damage to the opponent’s life bar until he gets hit or the poison runs its course. F.A.N.G’s sinister long range attacks and slippery movements, paired with his ability to poison, will leave his opponents feeling ill.

V-Skill: Nishodoku

F.A.N.G sends out a slow moving poison-filled projectile. If it makes contact with the opponent, it will begin to slowly deal damage.

V-Trigger: Dokunomu

The ultimate defense, F.A.N.G emits a poisonous cloud around his body that constantly deals damage to the opponent as long as they’re near him.

Players who enjoy tricky mix-ups and outsmarting their opponents will definitely have a blast with F.A.N.G in Street Fighter V once it releases on February 16th."

As I said on another forum, his creepy pale skin, long limbs, clawed fingers, acronym name and experimentation fascination and ambition, pretty much convinced me that not only does he like to experiment on people, he's altered himself to rise in the ranks.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
I like 'im. Maybe because his costume reminds me of one of my favorite characters, Hsien-Ko
But what's up with that stage!?
xPgNYAO.jpg
Is Shadowloo straight up insane now? Giant globe-grasping statues and dancing ninja platforms? All part of Bison's plan: all those terrible crimes? To fund impracticable immense indoor sculpture.

Now i'm curious.

Will they retcon the timeline, and put him in the story of older games somehow (something like: he was always there, helping bison, doing secret stuff), or he is just a newcomer that somehow managed to get to the top rank of shadaloo really fast?

If it is the second, maybe he is trying to take shadaloo for himself?

Is Shadowloo straight up insane now?

Insane? Nah they're just happy

latest

Very very happy

Last edited: