• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

daily.jpg
"Pic of the day. This chubby guy is also Little Mac. Burn that fat!"
"Mr.President . . . what the hell" basically sums up my initial reaction, but at least we got some form of reference to Captain Rainbow after some request for him. I guess . . .

Mac's alternate costume???

if you look closely, you can see that the evolution of Mac matches a good character development

he starts off as the puny everyman rookie and rises to stardom, has a controversial image change followed by dropping out of the spotlight for a few years. then he put on the pounds but dropped them after being motivated to make his comeback, then he made his return to the ring a new man and became the champ anew
now he's putting his skills to the test in a different ring

Reactions: SkullMan and Lavama
Alright, so I finally got around to playing Link Between Worlds (fantastic game, 10/10), and I gotta say

Zelda better fucking have a Hilda color
vh3g33nvu81soquabzs9.jpg

Every time you go to a new area she does a super seductive "Hey..." and ohhh its damn hot

Hilda 10/10 waifu

Fair point.

Now, what about the background in today's pic? Just one of the few viewing options for the trophies, or something more? Someone pointed out it looked a bit like the New Leaf catalog

acnl-gullivercatalog.JPG

Coin launcher was/is so much fun though. I'd hate to see something like that disappear, considering it was the mini game I actually played the most. Also, there hasn't been any word on stickers yet, has there?

View attachment 1860
"Pic of the day. This chubby guy is also Little Mac. Burn that fat!"
"Mr.President . . . what the hell" basically sums up my initial reaction, but at least we got some form of reference to Captain Rainbow after some request for him. I guess . . .

the time between Snes and Wii was harsh!

Coin launcher was/is so much fun though. I'd hate to see something like that disappear, considering it was the mini game I actually played the most. Also, there hasn't been any word on stickers yet, has there?

Oh yeah, I loved Coin Launcher. It was a fun minigame.

As for stickers, no word yet, and considering they were mainly powerups for SSE, they could easily be gone.

I dunno, kind of a letdown after LITTLE MAC AND DIDDY KONG.

look man we already got the stars and the punches
there's not much left so we need to take what we can get

Reactions: DDB
Who needs goddesses and dinosaurs when you have a monkey with stars on its shirt and a short guy who has Star Punches though?

Why need that when your main's already in?

his main isn't in, though
but Annie won't be in Smash Bros anytime soon
or ever, probably

How is Little Mac > Palutena when Hot Womanly Bodies > Short Greasy Men

Cause Mac ain't greasy (sweaty and covered in bruises maybe but not greasy) and this isn't waifu simulator 2014.
And show some goddamn respect to a goddess.

Reactions: Jutsei
I mean no offense, but that giant picture and "line" last page almost made me think about whether headbutting my laptop's screen is a good idea.

Reactions: Crayolan
Fool, every game is Waifu Simulator 2014
EVERY GAME

goat-1024x578.png

NO EXCEPTIONS
Yea Lisa is obviously the best waifu in all of history. Daneeka Partrick takes 2nd as she can never get 1st.

Also, if we're talking about ANY character regardless if they stand a chance or not then my list would be
Lisa/La Mariposa
Daisy
Dixie
Danica Patrick (Don't judge me)
Annie
Roxie

daily (1).jpg

Luminous confirmed and possible day/night cycle, but confirmed moving stage as you also fight on top of the tower according to Sakari

View attachment 1873
Luminous confirmed and possible day/night cycle, but confirmed moving stage as you also fight on top of the tower according to Sakari

Awesome looking stage, I'm sure whatever the Wii U gets will suck in comparison.
Also btw, it's called Lumiose, not Luminous, and it wasn't confirmed as a moving stage, it's just very likely that it moves.

I hope we get X and Y's bike theme in some way. Either remixed, or in a medley. :3

As long as we get the gym leader rave I'm good.

Awesome. I've wanted that place as a stage.

Not sure I dig it being another "touring" type stage. We already have Skyloft and Rainbow Road.