• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

You say that, but Zelda has clearly been channelling Jojo since her reveal.

screen-7.jpg

Winter's coming soon.

Should I make pants for that?

When's the Animal Crossing version of the Jersey Shore. (Just joking I hate that show)

i imagine that they'll be a male and female villager for each color team
I mean we got two reds right there (pink is a kind of red, shut up), a yellow, and a green
would be weird not have them divvied or anything
This. Looks to me there might be team colours for each version. And (a long shot guess) that 6 on the second male villager might suggest 6 colours for each. Which is about what we'd expect anyways.

I caved and spent the $80 to get a Pit figma to go with my Link figma I already have.
YTzUDbTEt6TJ.JL58I8V_A.jpg

I'm totes gonna make Desk Smash a thing. Next up is Samus for me, and thankfully she's a bit cheaper than usual. And then next... maybe Lucina. Cause she's Marth but better.

Well this was a slow week. Today's update was the only thing of interest.

I caved and spent the $80 to get a Pit figma to go with my Link figma I already have.

Why can't Nintendo just release these things stateside so we don't have to pay this much for them?

The Link one I actually bought locally at a store.

Was still $60.

Dark Pit is $60, and Samus is $45-50. I think Pit's just so popular cause it comes with a game card plus he has his fangirls.

Nintendo confirmed that Smash Bros is getting it's own half hour long direct at E3, along with an "new unannounced 3DS title".

Hmm. NextLevelGame's Metroid...?

Hour and a half, actually. That's a full 60 minute difference!

he's saving ridley talk for that conference of course

a whole 90 minutes of smash
that's an entire kids movie

Where was this said?
Not doubting you or anything, I just really want to see.

well I imagine part of that presentation might be part of the invitational?

Oh, I'm sure we're getting at least one newcomer. Maybe a few vets. And then I think it'll be secrets for the rest in game.

As for gameplay, I'd love to see a feature on where certain moves come from. I recently watched a half hour long feature on where every single animation of Marth's is based on and it was really cool.

Nintendo confirmed that Smash Bros is getting it's own half hour long direct at E3

0____________________________0 Goddamnit why does this always happen on days I have to go to work?!

June 10-12

June 10 - Tuesday - Smash Bros Direct at 7-8:30 local time
June 11 - Wed - 3DS title 6-6:30 local time

Waitwaitwait. Is that AM or PM?

oh I just realized I will be on a cruise with no Wifi so I won't know any of the reveals until the 15th
:(

No way it'd be AM. For Pacific Time, maybe, but considering last year, they're almost assuredly going to happen in the after noon hours for east coasters and midwesterners.