• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

can we just take a moment to appreciate the pure, distilled MAD that is Giga Mac
look at how well-crafted that disgusting behemoth is

can we just take a moment to appreciate the pure, distilled MAD that is Giga Mac
look at how well-crafted that disgusting behemoth is
Seriously Hulk is Scrooge McDuck in his money pool compared to this mofo

zlCfzR8oF80ufW7Czw

"Pic of the day. This is the capsule for the Assist Trophies. It may emit rainbow-colored lights, or even blink. Even if there's something like a Color TV-Game 15 inside…."

Anyone else think the silhouette in the AT jar looks like Lucas, or at least those scrapped Giygas-looking Claus bosses from Mother 3?

Reactions: Hemijack
Wait, what is that green thing by Mario's head supposed to be?

Ridley.

Reactions: Buri
Wait, what is that green thing by Mario's head supposed to be?

It's the result of an intern hastily photoshopping Palutena out of the picture.

Someone go as Hector.

And watch as Nintendo fails to recognize him.

The best Fire Emblem lord.

Fe7Hector.jpg

Shiek'd.

Because they have swords right.

Sigh.

He actually looks like a side character.

Like, Ike, Chrom, Marth and Roy all look like main characters.
That's because hector is an alternate main character.
Instead you can use Eliwood, who is also exactly the same as every main lord in the fire emblem series. That way even incredibly boring people can play fire emblem 7!

Because they have swords right.

Sigh.

No, if I were to imagine him with a sword he'd still look like a side character.

It's his face. His Joey-Wheeler-smug-ass-smile doesn't seem like a main character. Too much personality.

they both seem boring

just gimme Ike with Radiant Dawn design with Hero and Vanguard variants
gonna bara all over everything with that

they both seem boring

just gimme Ike with Radiant Dawn design with Hero and Vanguard variants
gonna bara all over everything with that

How you gonna discount Hector and be like, Oh Ike is so bara he's the best.
Aside from punching other sword users with your fists, nothing is more bars than an axe.
And isn't Hector bigger than Ike anyways?

Last edited:
it's more the contrast between PoR Ike and RD Ike

i mean
Ike_%28FE9_Artwork%29.png
Anime teen baby shounen protagonist

Ike_%28FE10_Artwork%29.png
SWOLE AS FUCK BENCHPRESSING BEARS AND EATING THEIR KIDS FOR PROTEIN

Personality stiff as a board on both ends.

"Pic of the day. This is the capsule for the Assist Trophies. It may emit rainbow-colored lights, or even blink. Even if there's something like a Color TV-Game 15 inside…."

Anyone else think the silhouette in the AT jar looks like Lucas, or at least those scrapped Giygas-looking Claus bosses from Mother 3?

I thought the Assist silhouette in Brawl looked like a wire frame or alloy to be honest :P But you're right, it does look a little like that.

get that weak shit out of here and go back to lavender town, loser

Creepypastas of EarthBound games

The series that has eldritch creatures as regular enemies

And one of the most famously scary final bosses in game history (pretty funny in hindsight though considering Nintendo's actual meant-to-be-scary games like Luigi's Mansion and Eternal Darkness)

oh you

Last edited:
b-but what about deadhand and pokemon sinister black and how if you beat professor oak 40 times he'll give you a ghost to kill people with and then you see yourself age until you die

that's real tho

also ben drowned

woah almost scared myself

Or that creepypasta girl in that Lumiose building in Pokemon X and Y. That wasn't ever explained was it?

Event coming in three...two...one...

Or that creepypasta girl in that Lumiose building in Pokemon X and Y. That wasn't ever explained was it?

A ghost girl was also in B/W/B2/W2. She was killed by a Darkrai.

And then there's the Chateau in Gen 4 full of people who were poisoned and killed by ghosts.

Spooks abound in Pokemon.

What about the ghost in Super Mario 3D Land? Or the BeyondHellValley people/trees in Super Mario Galaxy 2?

Nintendo games are freaky shit dawg

are we forgetting everyone's favorite Dead Hand from Ocarina of Time

Dead_Hand.png
This guy scared the shit out of me. Big teeth/mouths on a bad guy in any game is a no no for me, get that mess outta here before I wet myse- done.