• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

You thought Sakurai wanted to do Smash Bros but it was ME, Dio!
tumblr_inline_mwiee7TiVh1qfm4rd.gif

WEEGEEzawarudo.png

TOKIO TOMARE

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

MUDA!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Fixed it for you.

So many Jojo references, so little time.

It was all a fucking trap. A RUSE. SAKURAI YOU BASTARD.

He didn't want to make another Smash Bros. game, he wanted to make a Jojo's game...
as long as I get to play boxer people i am happy

but they through the trouble of getting morgan freeman to voice master hand

Dio Brando also confirmed in that list.

No, imdb is as untrustworthy as ever (though it was on the dude's actual page, not the one for Smash Bros.)
I just thought it was interesting and wanted to share it.

t7yedc.png

Tintin confirmed.

15re2ab.jpg

Pleasebetruepleasebetruepleasebetruepleasebetruepleasebetrue........

Because then, he does his usual shtick of being a space pirate dragon.

Time for the Rumor Mill again:

For those uninitiated, Mr. Howden is the voice of, most importantly in this context, Shulk from Xenoblade.

Was there ever any doubt?

that he's an assist trophy...

joking of course, I'm confident he's a newcomer.

Reactions: Hemijack and Lavama
"Pic of the day. Is this a match made in heaven? Remember, no matter how big you may be, there is always someone bigger."
zlCfzSFJhq8Wts9z-Y.jpg

2wqz6vb.gif

Reactions: Hemijack
Pic not Sonic related to celebrate his 23rd anniversary, 5/10, would not play. /IGN :PUN:

At least the Fairy Queen being so big can partially be justified with the whole stage in general kinda being scaled in relation to Pac-Man's proportions to keep as 1:1 to Pac-Land as possible. Rosalina being so big is because space-stuff and, I dunno, she's part giant or something.
:PUN:

But Rosa's totally got a bigger chest.
And that's all i'll say on that front, before I say anything too silly like Rosalina being XBOX HUEG (her height, not chest! Wait, not that...goddamn it Goodbye) :PUN:

Actually, I'm pretty sure Palutena is the largest female of the cast, in all ways.

Actually,
tumblr_n7mn2c7Brg1ro0g5eo1_500.png

It's pretty dang close, but I think Rosalina might be slightly taller, maybe even by nothing more than her crown.
Also Samus has bigger breasts, but whatever.