• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

meh transformation final smashes just dont do it for me

c3saocf.png

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitio...mash-bros-3ds-wii-u-roster-reggieforsmashbros

Reggie in Smash confirmed

Miis in Smash confirmed

Reactions: Misha and Jutsei
I thought that was old news, I mean Reggie is a nintendo idol, His final smash would remove all content relating to earthbound off the disc and cartridge completely

Reactions: Smilax
reggie's final smash is NA exclusive
it removes all jrpg characters from the match

Reactions: Lavama
SPREAD THIS SHIT LIKE WILD-FIRE!

...though I am curious what Reggie would be.
Cameo? Assist Trophy?
Fully playable character?
He would be voicing Captain Falcon.

Well, the current rumor is that a customizable Mii will be in, and the "default" and "promotional" look is Reggie's Mii.

reggie-mii-111313.png

Though the rumor comes from 4Chan, so take it with a grain of salt.

What if he knows you all hate the godly and bootyful Daisy and adds her just to piss everyone off? *Runs* I love you guys.

Watch the reveal be Kraid as a playable character.

Please, please, PLEASE LET KRAID BE ANNOUNCED BEFORE RIDLEY! COME ON NINTENDO, DO IT!

Reactions: Shooon
Watch the reveal be Kraid as a playable character.

Please, please, PLEASE LET KRAID BE ANNOUNCED BEFORE RIDLEY! COME ON NINTENDO, DO IT!
Dillon will be announced before those two will.

Pokefloats should return, it was the only good moving stage
I came close to liking this post before I remembered I also like Rainbow Cruise.

I like that photo.

That's a nice photo.

You know, the one on the Smash Bros. site!

In the pic of the day mega man looks so done with Wii Fit Trainer and sonic's crap

What if he knows you all hate the godly and bootyful Daisy and adds her just to piss everyone off? *Runs* I love you guys.

Daisy needs to be in a main series Mario by now. I mean, she is popular and there is only 3 princesses. No way she could get in Smash right now but we can dream.

But yeah I would so main Regginator.

Reactions: Rellek
It'd be nice if the Daisy-palette Peach was more Daisy-like, like in Melee. Brawl kinda de-Daisy'd her.
You could almost say they... deflowered her.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GOD I AM SO FUCKING FUNNY

I do hope Reggie gets in.
All things considered he'll probably be DLC.
But everyone will buy it.
Personally, I can't stand Reggie - if there is DLC for Smash that would probably be the only character I would never buy.

And this is coming from the guy who intends to purchase a Wii U just for Smash Bros.

I guess your body isn't ready.
It's sad, but true :(

Personally, I can't stand Reggie - if there is DLC for Smash that would probably be the only character I would never buy.

And this is coming from the guy who intends to purchase a Wii U just for Smash Bros.

whats-wrong-with-you-Reggie-Fils-Aime-my-body-is-ready-other-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1290.gif

Today's Smash picture is great.
The Gyroid Rocket Villager was shown riding is his Side B.
He can simply fire it, or hop on it and ride it.

Was it ever specifically said to be his Side Special? All I read is that it was a special move.

And I honestly want to know what was going through Sakurai's head when he decided "yeah there's plenty of stuff in Animal Crossing we could give the Villager for special moves but let's just turn a Gyroid into a rocket he can ride instead for the hell of it."

Was it ever specifically said to be his Side Special? All I read is that it was a special move.

And I honestly want to know what was going through Sakurai's head when he decided "yeah there's plenty of stuff in Animal Crossing we could give the Villager for special moves but let's just turn a Gyroid into a rocket he can ride instead for the hell of it."
I think he said it was a Side-B.
Does it really matter? I think it's a good and creative special move.
Makes me laugh just thinking about it

I think he said it was a Side-B.
Does it really matter? I think it's a good and creative special move.
Makes me laugh just thinking about it

Just saying is all. He usually only makes up moves for characters that don't have that much to work with like Captain Falcon or Sheik.

Also going through the characters again and noticed something. Has Peach always had that link to the Super Mario 3D World website on her character page and it just slipped by me or did Sakurai just recently update her section to include it?

Peach confirmed for Super Mario 3D World?????????????