• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Yeah it's probably Dedede.
Hopefully we won't be shown him throwing Bandanna Dee.
I really want to see a Metaknight reveal in which every image of him is plastered with "WE NERFED HIM" in giant red lettering.

Reactions: Jutsei
hopefully yes
he doesn't need to be playable he's a fucking waddle dee with a piece of cloth on his head
just make him the 9 of dedede's minion toss
it's all he needs to be

Reactions: DDB and Rellek
except he doesn't need to be playable
he's not even his own character
he's just a minion
and dedede has his minion toss
and oh look they continue to act after tossed it's almost like he can poke people after dedede tosses him and misses (although why would you he's the 9 gotta make them count)

it makes more sense to integrate him into dedede's moveset (while providing a handy buff to dedede) than make him his own character

Reactions: DDB and Rellek
I would like Bandanna Dee playable, but I know there is little chance of it happening. Make him a Assist Trophy that can actually do stuff maybe.

As for returning characters, I just played Brawl again and I would like Pokemon Trainer back. His three Pokemon are just fun to use.

Reactions: Jutsei
If they bring him back they'd better fix the switching mechanic.

Seriously, that thing was so erratic in Brawl.

Guys guys guys.
What if sakurai adds mewtwo to the game... as a sexed up gijinka version of himself randomly chosen from deviantart. No alt costumes.

Guys guys guys.
What if sakurai adds mewtwo to the game... as a sexed up gijinka version of himself randomly chosen from deviantart. No alt costumes.

What do you mean what if, if this does not happen I am boycotting all future Nintendo games and consoles.
AlsoIthinkBandanaDeehasenoughpotentialtobeacredibleplayablecharacterthoughIamnotpersonallyrootingforhisinclusion.

what if pichu is made but they make him a better character?

Guys guys guys.
For one, and only one, second... I was wondering how one could "sex up" Mewtwo.

But than I remembered the internet.

i never liked gardevoir and it never got better
it never gets better

1371160462900.jpg

All I want changed for King Dedede is this:
Change his Final Smash to becoming the more powerful Masked Dedede.
And having that theme override the current BGM
Pretty sure the reason masked dedede is more powerful is because he's using the rocket hammer.
And since smash gives him his rocket hammer from the start, well... that doesn't make any sense.
Wouldn't mind a mask alt costume, though.

It's not just a rocket hammer
It's an Electrified Rocket Hammer that shoots missles.
And fire.

And the music makes him more powerful because it pumps him up and makes him hype

I mean there's been worse explanations for Final Smashes. Luigi's dark powers?
Luigi's negative world was perfect though

Big Gay Army would obviously be better if there were more minions summoned (which the wii u can totes handle), including his new Bandanna Dee minion, thus giving the move more killing power

pikmin 3 came after brawl
he converted to vegetarianism after the all the fights obv

No shitty Pichu no buy. What's the point of Pichu if using him doesn't make me an insta-troll? smh

Reactions: Lavama
Just some quote I read about characters intended for Brawl. We talked about it before, but not all at once.
"These seven characters were rumored to be a doctor with many skills, the ultimate Pokemon, an idealistic fire swordsman, the lovable female monkey, two best electrical friends, a princess from a very distant land, and a sassy pirate."

Yay for Tetra :3

yah I was disapointed that the ultimate pokemon, Pichu, did not make it in,
also arent Pikmin vegetables, Olimar eats Pikmon, how horrifying is this man

No, Pichu would be one of the two electrical best friends. The other being Pachirisu. 2kawaii4me.

And Olimar is just doing what is natural. We eat onions. How sick is that man?

No, Pichu would be one of the two electrical best friends. The other being Pachirisu. 2kawaii4me.

Plusle and Minun.

Who told you people to stop talking about Wonder Red's inclusion? Get to it, bubs.

Yes I know, it was sarcasm. Do you even know me? :P

tumblr_lzm3adm6Fs1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Sorry, sarcasm doesn't always translate well in text.

Reactions: Lavama
Who told you people to stop talking about Wonder Red's inclusion? Get to it, bubs.
No one told us to talk about it within the last few pages. All the rage has been Rosalina, even removing "when's little mac".