• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Plague just started a Let's Play of I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream.
This isn't technically Super Best Friends stuff but come on, Plague is at least an honorary Best Friend.

People are complaining in the other thread so I will stay here where it's nice and safe.

New Beat'em ups! Now with Simpsons references and Pat explains exactly when you stop watching the show! (hint: its Season 9)

Man, Simpsons used to be so good.

confession time. I really dont like Woolie's "what? what" everytime he wins something. Just comes off as a little dickish IMO.

confession time. I really dont like Woolie's "what? what" everytime he wins something. Just comes off as a little dickish IMO.
You do realize this is Woolie you're talking about right? You know, Woolie the pie stealing, animal abusing, dirty apartment owning liar?
I actually feel a little sorry for Woolie, he's never going to break free of the character that TBFP has created for him.

Reactions: Jutsei
You do realize this is Woolie you're talking about right? You know, Woolie the pie stealing, animal abusing, dirty apartment owning liar?
I actually feel a little sorry for Woolie, he's never going to break free of the character that TBFP has created for him.
I know, but superiority complexes bother me in general. (main reason why I never watched the grumps vs with Jon cuz he was insufferable)

And to Woolie not being able to break free of his Zaibatsu character "You make your bed, you sleep in it" which is probably a quote Woolie was doing.

Reactions: Denizen
Woolie should be lucky he's even in the whole enchilada considering how he stood up Matt in the beginning. He was suppose to be the second of the original Two Best Friends but didn't have any faith in Matt. Honestly I probably wouldn't be as interesting if he was headlining instead of Pat.

Pat's mah fave.

But it is good to see him trying to start his own projects like the podcast. TBFP also made Super Best Friends Play to involve him more, though bringing along Liam was a good call too.

But it is good to see him trying to start his own projects like the podcast. TBFP also made Super Best Friends Play to involve him more, though bringing along Liam was a good call too.
I have to give Woolie props on the podcast. He's doing a really good job with it.

Last edited:
YES, this is exactly what we need! Truly to offset the "Cage of emotion", we need some weird and silly Japanese stuff.

The way this is going they'll be doing a Metal Wolf Chaos playthrough too.

Woolie's severe lack of knowledge about actual norse mythology (or even the ones the comics use) really makes me upset that he calls himself a marvel fan.

Ragnarok is Norse armageddon, not hell you pie thievin', animal abusing LIAR!

On a side note, who is excited to see a certain Lava-bearded Ginger's thoughts on the Persona stream?
First_Person_Stupidity_Sadistic_excited_pat.png

Last edited:
Ragnarok is where all the gods go to war or something like that, right?
Oh that Woolie.

Ragnarok is where all the gods go to war or something like that, right?
Oh that Woolie.
Actually its sort of like all life will end then restart. only 2 things will survive ragnarok: Yggdrasil itself, and Nidhogg, the dragon who eats away at the roots of Yggdrasil.

It just bothers me how much they dont know a lot about marvel mythologies and yet they dont care. I guess its mainly because I'm a huge comic book nerd. Also, I really wish they wouldnt shit on DC so much.

I'm a comic book nerd too but I don't know the full expansion of things. I'm all about the X-23/X-Men.

There are two sides to the zaibatsu coin: shitting on david cage and sucking platinum's dick.

Reactions: Dragonage2ftw
Also, Woolie's logic with game expectations was pretty bad on the most recent podcast. I will agree with I feel expectations for an adventure time game could be high, but we should be realists and know when to lower them once we see some signs it will not be good.

Also, Woolie seems to be inching towards having him pulling the raxce card as a regular thing (also, fuck everyone who says sonyggers.... including Woolie for bringin' it up)

I didn't even know that term was an actual thing.
Also I've lost faith on basing video games off other media. Very few times something comes up like the hack n slash Lords of the Ring games and even though it's not my cup of tea, the Walking Dead by Telltale games was very successful. But something like Adventure Time? I didn't have much to go on with that. Woolie feels like he talks just to talk sometimes to remind everyone he's there. I like the guy dude. He makes good points. Just that I'm not sure he knows how to think an opinion straight out sometimes.

Yeah Woolie seems okay when he's not stealing pies, not lying, or not not being a good person. but man he can sometimes make me so angry lava oozes out from my jawline.

BEYOND Two Souls is pretty much almost over.
Once they're done with the Asian Superterrorists all that's left is one last mission.
Wait, what?... Oh man, where the hell is this game going? lol

is it get Zach more squeaky toys? I bet its getting Zach more squeaky toys.

Wait, what?... Oh man, where the hell is this game going? lol
I wish I was joking, Asian Superterrorists have opened a portal to the Infraworld.
Because science.
Also mandatory torture scene.

I'm pretty indifferent about that part of the story. Feels even more forced than the Military thing

And I'm gonna go ahead and make the prediction that Prologue is actually the end of the game.

Just when I think the Beyond playthrough can't get even more hilarious, the game delivers moments that are equal parts baffling and amazing.

Also Pat mentioned Dead Space 3 again and I'll just post what I said about that game during the shitstorm:
Note: Dead Space 3 is not scary. But given how Isaac talks throughout it, I think its intentional as the game focuses on how Isaac has run out of fucks to give. Still the crafting system is very in depth and results in some hilarious combos. And Carver is a really cool dude. And the DLC Epilogue is awesome.

Yeah, basically this is the last chapter before the final one.
After this is the final chapter, plus the epilogue(s).
So the next part will probably be a 50 minute long finale.

>complains that Konami didn't do any research when they made the X-Men arcade game
>can't recognize half the enemies and all their knowledge comes from the 90s cartoons and random comic pages posted on /co/

I love their videos and all but that X-Men one was cringe-worthy at times.

Reactions: SanoBaron
I like the AH playthrough of X-Men better, I have to admit.

again, the best friends barely know shit about comics even though they talk a big game about how much they know.

Especially how they say Morph wasn't from the comics when they don't realize he's actually Changeling revived as an alternate continuity for the animated series.

Also, I want them to play the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game.

I want to see just how good their knowledge is on that series cause I'll be ready for all the errors they make especially from Woolie.

Last edited:
So have you guys seen this yet?
Semi-Animated Adventure from their BEYOND playthrough
This is a great day indeed , I believe we are entering a Super Best Friends Golden Age where they will soon have as many people animating their hijinks as the Game Grumps.

but no one will animate them better than Plague.

This month we get to experience true terror...the XBOX ONE!!!

Yes we do and it's hilarious.

Two Best Friends Play Dead Rising 3

its also lacking in a certain thing that was also beginning to not be present which pissed me off last gen. what was it? oh yeah!

FUCKIN'!
COLOR!