• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gentlemen, May I Present to you... weighing in at a cool 180 lbs, the master of grappling, the leader of the pack.... BEOOOOOOOOWUUUUUULLLLLLFFFF~!

Reactions: Kuzlalala
Okay so Idea bubble again: Beowulf having rekka command grabs. So he can combo from a lariat into a back breaker INTO a Body Press. How Hype would that shit be??

Sounds like Abel cause two of those are striking moves with the one grab in the middle. Not too shabby an idea though.

And for the few people who care about the tape thread, tomorrow is tag team matches, followed by an 80s playlist the next day, then lucha libre.

Last edited:
Who is this Abel you speak of? Is he like Alex? cause if he is like Alex then I am fine. But yeah i know the moves I made up where striking moves but what ever. So think command grab rekkas with captain america shield throws only in this case it's a folding chair.

Command grabs could on the punch buttons so :QCF::P:, :QCB::P:, and :DP::P: with different moves on the type of punch is pressed. so he could have 9 different command grabs

The chair throw could be on the kick button

Good luck. Mike probably wants to keep the command grabs on the throw command for consistency.

I dont think it would hurt for the potential rekkas to be on throw commands, I mean, it would make them chain grabs rather than rekkas, but King from tekken is listed as an inspiration.

@Ninja Abel, i think, is alexes spiritual successor, i think some people will say the same too. He;s a "half grappler" in that he has a command grab for mix up rather than main damage, he has a air grab ala excella, a roll for mix ups, a overhead wheel kick and a rekka for specials.

Good luck. Mike probably wants to keep the command grabs on the throw command for consistency.
Sigh... I know... it's just that I wanted Beowulf to have command grabs like Dante has with special moves. so many special moves. 40 +

Sigh... I know... it's just that I wanted Beowulf to have command grabs like Dante has with special moves. so many special moves. 40 +
I dont think beo will have as many command grabs as bella, i wager we'll see less but this will be balanced out by chair shengigans

Well the Abel comparison was made because he mentioned two physical moves and a grab off of a rekka. That's what Abel has basically.

My personal soap box is being able to delay or change the direction of supers via chair placement.

Reactions: Denizen
Well the Abel comparison was made because he mentioned two physical moves and a grab off of a rekka. That's what Abel has basically.

My personal soap box is being able to delay or change the direction of supers via chair placement.

I'd like beo to at least have a similar lay out to abel, standing command grab, air grab and a block buster command grab, a rekka or chain throw would make me MELT as I love King. But Im not gonna get too hype for it as it seems a bit out there. BUT I STILL AM HOPING. in the back of my head.

I guess it's been a few weeks since I joined Skullheart and then basically started only paying attention to the Beowulf and Smash threads. I maybe didn't make the best Impression, but thanks for being cool Denizen, Paper, Rynozilla, DDB, Chicken, and many others.

Yall are great.

Last edited:
See, I don't scare people away.

Except Canadians...which technically is sacrilege as this is indeed technically a wrestling thread.

Edit:

Ricochet calm down...geez.

tumblr_n91akw0TSM1qhjbxeo1_500.gif

Last edited:
The chat conversation after that point was never not about bulge physics.

I'm a fan of this.

okay I am going to get this out of my system right now:

Beowulf must have a move called the RED ROCKET

okay I'm good now. thanks Kinuko baby.

This might never not be funny.

Getting horrible flashbacks now.

I feel so ashamed of myself for talking Chicken into getting some sleep.
She created the Dick Stick, she should be here for this.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
I feel so ashamed of myself for talking Chicken into getting some sleep.
She created the Dick Stick, she should be here for this.
Yah, you have done a bad thing.

Who is this Abel you speak of? Is he like Alex? cause if he is like Alex then I am fine. But yeah i know the moves I made up where striking moves but what ever. So think command grab rekkas with captain america shield throws only in this case it's a folding chair.

Command grabs could on the punch buttons so :QCF::P:, :QCB::P:, and :DP::P: with different moves on the type of punch is pressed. so he could have 9 different command grabs

The chair throw could be on the kick button

pssst, they're called chain throws

You'll be making Beo combo videos before you know it.

Get it all out of your systems now.

I would be facing someone named beowulf on tekken card tournament right now
anywho, yay male fan service! ok, that's out of my system

That was great, can we expect more fanservice or..?

Reactions: agent13
Status
Not open for further replies.