• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tumblr is not all bad, it's just 99.9% bad.

Healthy discussion of why horrible people are bad is unethical?

I just don't think Skullheart is the place to publicly shame people on a different website that is almost not even related to our own barring a couple tags. Nor is it that good of an idea to post things by users who can easily hunt you down and call you an internet bully..in this very scary technologic age.

That and it's just mean spirited even if someone does post something dumb. Like I clearly mess up all the time in small ways. Like I don't care, but would it be fair for someone to post on some other other random forum how dumb I am for mixing up quotations with spoilers?

It's pretty childish honestly.

I understand your point Humdi, but to be honest I really enjoy making fun of them myself. This people bring new levels of stupidity, it's a freak show.

I don't mean hate on them. I mean like the funny picture thread, but laughing at Tumblr.

I mean do what you want guys. I agree to disagree and junk.

13383914635361.jpg

Reactions: CapnWTF
Now people saying dumb stuff about sg already has a thread I think...and there is a ragequit thread too.

Yeah, fair enough lol.

Fuck Tumblr.
Oh... fudge I use it almost all the time. While I do understand the sensitive people as some of them are my friends, I must agree though that some people there are really aggressive to majority groups.

I have been lurking a very long time you see. I have no idea what became of that thread.

And I actually do agree with you guys. I feel social justice shouldn't be used to bully people for simply existing..but as I said not the place.

I think the "dumbest comment about Skullgirls" topic went up in binary flames during the second shutdown. Oh man! I'll never forget the ragemail a user here got. It was something like "yeah? well, at least I beat the story mode, bitch". I abhor the expression, but - top lel

I agree we shouldn't waste spotlight on those mongrels. It's what they crave, after all. I'll leave you with some relevant KYM pages:
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/dashcon
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/social-justice-blogging
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/2014-tumblr-4chan-raids

Imagine a bowl of Skullhearts...

Like I don't care, but would it be fair for someone to post on some other other random forum how dumb I am for mixing up quotations with spoilers?
Are you, taking shots at me? I didn't mean any offense man, I was just trying to help. By the way, putting videos in spoilers doesn't keep the page from going slow, it just hides them from sight. When I first looked at that thread my browser's speed took a nosedive.

Are you, taking shots at me? I didn't mean any offense man, I was just trying to help. By the way, putting videos in spoilers doesn't keep the page from going slow, it just hides them from sight. When I first looked at that thread my browser's speed took a nosedive.

It was more a joke at my own expense if anything Denizen. I'll mess around with something else probably to try to fix it or something.

To make it short: It's a social website that technically works very well, but has a shitty community of oversensitive, spoiled, teen compulsive liars. Usually girls.
That's quite the hasty generalization. I'm none of those things. I'm around only for the art, anime boobs, anime/manga gifs/screenshots, monster girls, and corgis.

I forgot gaming as well.

Last edited:
The tape thread is fixed and should no longer run as if everyone has fisher price internet (or at least a little better than it was). It kept automatically recognizing any link I posted so had to hyperlink.

Thanks Denizen your advice did help.

Reactions: Denizen
had an idea for a time out animation for beowulf, where the hurting is broken and beowulf runs to be at his side in his final hours and as the rain sets in beowulf crys out begging the hurting to hold out just a little long cause any minute the doctors will be here he just has to hold on but alas he is too tired and goes to closes his eyes for the last time
ONE MORE ONCE

had an idea for a time out animation for beowulf, where the hurting is broken and beowulf runs to be at his side in his final hours and as the rain sets in beowulf crys out begging the hurting to hold out just a little long cause any minute the doctors will be here he just has to hold on but alas he is too tired and goes to closes his eyes for the last time
ONE MORE ONCE

... woah.

that'd be pretty intense, though I do like the one in the concept art where the chair comedically smacks him in the face. Interesting how that idea and your idea are polar opposites.

Reactions: Jimbob
I thought it was funny.

Oh yeah course it is, Its pretty cool though how his idea had a rather "deep" undertone because of beos connection to his chair and how important it is, whereas the chair smack in the art is just slapstick comedy.

inb4 I've set off BeoXTheHurting, if it isn't a thing already.

oh damn. I wonder how he'd look in 2k14? I STILL HAVE XBOX LIVE FOR THAT. oh god this needs to happen. I don't have the slightest idea how to go about making him though....

oh damn. I wonder how he'd look in 2k14? I STILL HAVE XBOX LIVE FOR THAT. oh god this needs to happen. I don't have the slightest idea how to go about making him though....
I say screw the eye's and go with the other beowulf parts

Yo, ChickenWithTie, you think you could link to the actual smacktalking of Skullgirls for having the JJBA references. You have no idea how happy this makes me! I would search myself, but fucking tumblr.
plz

I say screw the eye's and go with the other beowulf parts

am I really going to boot up my xbox at 1 AM... Oh man, Im going to have to arent I?

Yo, ChickenWithTie, you think you could link to the actual smacktalking of Skullgirls for having the JJBA references. You have no idea how happy this makes me! I would search myself, but fucking tumblr.
plz

also this. I'm morbidly curious, my brain hasn't been corrupted by tumblr as I have avoided the site up until now, so I'm unfamiliar with how these people work...

I use Tumblr for a reason.

It helps me get more Annies

Reactions: Ktulu and Kuzlalala
Don't worry man. You just gotta do it for the Wulf fans

could be like an initiation to the pack...

I'm doing him in 2k14 as we speak, but I dunno how I'm gonna share this with you guys... I don't have anything to capture or take a photo... I have an Iphone but I wouldn't know how to transfer the photo over to my pc

You can use Tapatalk. You can easily upload images with it.

I've never used it before, is it an app?

Hey @Denizen can we do this as a Wulf Pack initiation?
Do a dumb Beowulf thing as Pack Initiation?
Well I'm certainly not going to stop you from doing it.

The first part is that you have to get naked. The second part you have to make and eat a sandwich filled with peat moss. Then you throw a pie at a police officer while yelling " I did it for the vine".

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Status
Not open for further replies.