• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do watch botchamania and whenever I make a 90s playlist look out out for a very specific booker t kerfuffle.

Ya know why the power of the warrior was stupid btw?

Last edited:
I finished my lucha playlist and couldn't really care less about whatever you are getting at.

Last edited:
Tomarrow is 90s I think...we'll see.

I don't like lucha so I'm very mentally drained right now.

Edit:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/25/daniel-bryan-wwe-champion-stops-burglar-submission-robbery/

Former WWE champion Daniel Bryan got his house broken into and detained the robber till the cops showed up using a rear naked choke....also he's got a broken fricken neck.

Also

Rebel Up is on break while Super Arcade is undergoing renovations from their successful Kickstarter campaign!

Since the hunger for a thing on Saturday is still palpable, we'll be having a thing at UGC tomorrow! It's the off-season Rebel Up! Except not officially Rebel Up. We'll have a stream on twitch.tv/ugclive

Here's the address:
Ultimate Gaming Center - UGC
8551 Vesper Ave
Panorama City, CA 91402
[Google maps link]

We'll have a tourney for SG and GG, and do some casuals for unib, I'm sure. (HINT: BRING YOUR COPY)

SG tourney will be on beta cuz we want feedback! Someone please tell @MegamanDS to come too! Though I guess I just did...

$5 venue fee. $5 for every tourney you wanna enter. Pretty sure the $5 venue fee covers all day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Denizen
Is the Wulf Pack accepting members atm? Cause I'm here and totally hyped for Beowulf hehe

First you have to bring me all your cookies. Failing that you will be pulled apart by sumo wrestlers.

The Wulf Pack always has room for new folks! Just make sure to bring your own folding chair.

Starcruiser also likes people.

Lots of people.

You know that's not true DDB

The Wulf Pack always has room for new folks! Just make sure to bring your own folding chair.
268.jpg
I am prepared

Reactions: Bucky Barkley
Just remember to clean and polish your chair every hour, on the hour.

That guy just crumpled.

Holy shit, there's a Scooby Doo movie about pro wrestling, and it involves a ghost bear. They're using the actual likenesses of real wrestlers, this might be the coolest or stupidest thing ever. I'm betting on the latter.

Reactions: Kuzlalala
It's silly. Very very silly. The internet'wrestling communities's response to it was love from a standpoint of irony...It also had probably the best use of Sin Cara ever.

Edit:

Also Humdi can't decide what to do for tomorrows playlist like at all and we are between a few choices:

Most Influential wrestler promos

Best Heels

Kaiju big battel

chikara

Early 2000s through lates 2000s

ring of honor

nxt playlist.

Last edited:
Whats a "Chikara"?

One of the biggest independents in the u.s...they are like americanized lucha-libre with occasional dashes of vaudeville. There also have been some pretty good matches there to boot.

Sounds pretty hype.

I vote heels or Chikara.

Yes or maybe super stupid gimick matches.

How much would it take to bribe you.

The DDT promotion might be a good place to look but match footage gets removed all the time, they have some silly hilarious stuff...otherwise I would mostly be drawing from attitude era and czw...

And I can't morally condone putting an "x on a pole" match anywhere near one of those playlists.

I'll think about it.

Would you except raisen cookies as a bribe.

What about chocolate chip cookies that sorta look like raisen cookies?

Gotta be safe burn them sucka's too.

@Denizen Don't get hit

It's OK to mash

abuse your armor/invuln frames

Don't get hit

Conserve your meter

Always tech their grabs

Go for command grabs, they can't tech those

Don't use your meter for kills

Oh, and don't get hit.

:PUN:

Woohoo! Go Denny-boy! :^9 Just don't infuse crotch jiggle physics as a psych'ing out mechanism. Trust me on that one.

If anyone remembered that I said I had the US soccer national championships this week: unfortunately my team couldn't repeat last year's victory & watched our Manhattan rivals jump up and down with the cup. Next year! *angry fist shake*

Reactions: Denizen
Status
Not open for further replies.