• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff on chikara is done.

Don't know what to do next...but it will be a thing that exists.

Luck has been wished Zen.

Reactions: Denizen
Surprisingly there were only six guys in my bracket, which is low even for an open division. Unfortunately I had a first round bye so I had to wait like an extra hour for my first match.
My first match was against a tough guy, I got winded too quickly and he was definitely bigger than me so I lost. Only by a couple points though, he actually ended up taking first.
My second match went much better since I got my rhythm going, I won by pin.
My third match was almost as tough as my first, but by then I got my power back and won Third.
All in all it was a good day, I did better than expected considering how out of practice I am.
I have a good feeling about next season, thanks for wishing me luck everyone.

Zen, you have earned a batch of totally not raisen chocolate chip cookies.

why does nobody like raisen cookies...

They taste good and bring misery to all who think they are about to eat chocolate chip cookies, but are actually raisen cookies in disguise.

Reactions: Lavama
Hey Chicken, are you going to post that one picture of Beowulf and those huge melons in this thread?

I imagined Beowulf having a sexual attraction to inanimate objects (ex. folding chairs).

I pooped once.

Last edited:
An entire cookie discussion delineating from me paraphrasing an ms3tk quote...never change wulfpack.

Reactions: Denizen
Hey man, cookies are serious business.

Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies are amaz-

What are we doing, everyone's gonna stop taking us seriously.
Somebody start a cookie thread or something.

Nah, this is the Wulf Pack. Off topicness is part of the description.

Still, maybe a food thread would be a good idea.

People took us seriously?

People take things seriously?

I have an idea.not a good one but..
What if as Beowulf you could set the chair up on the screen and then if you threw or knocked someone into it, they would take more damage and be bounced off to continue combos.

I have an idea.not a good one but..
What if as Beowulf you could set the chair up on the screen and then if you threw or knocked someone into it, they would take more damage and be bounced off to continue combos.

they got that rollin as a possibility, so sandwich combos may be a thing

From what I understand they were playing with beowulf bouncing off the chair...so maybe.

Also I think I threw a reference to the cookie mission from that one borderlands 2 mission a while back. Tonally Badass Crater of Badassitute was perfect you see.

Can Lab Zero get the voice actor of Mr. Torgue for Beowulf...please.

Edit:

It looks like TNA is not getting renewed for tv...and good riddance but I suppose I am obligated to make a tna playlist tomarrow. Sorry guys. I guess Kaiju big battel is the day after.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ktulu
Don't bother, it's not worth it.

I will die for the sins of terrible pro wrestling and you will like it.

You want terrible pro wrestling, then go look at the last days of WCW.

What about mid 2000s WWE.

Technically I looked at a bit of both already. I just skipped alot because I feel obligated to only post good matches.

I mean late attitude era and late wcw were bad..but they had rare moments of brilliance I think.

And done with the TNA post. That was...not fun.

Last edited:
Can we all agree that Beowulf needs some form of piledriver?

Ehhh. Depends on what kind and really whether it fits. Whether it can be animated with the resources they have.

Anything requiring hooked arms is out...anything requiring bent posture is out...so zangief style, tombstone, canadian destroyer, and spike piledriver seem to be the key candidates if lab zero is thinking about it.

Unless they really really want the gringo killer in the game. The big problem as you know is that certain moves would most definitely require additional frames...on the whole existing roster. Which is a no go with the exception of some animation wizardy on lab zero's part. The solution most fighting games take is to cover up the victim as it were.

Lots of possibilities though.

Last edited:
They could just have him do a Pot Buster. No new frames and MikeZ would love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.