• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said that the animators were animating something else... oh man I want to know what they're animating.

He said the animators have a lot more animated already, but he couldn't implement it yet. Meaning all his normals are more than likely roughed at least.

Merry footdive.

tumblr_ne1l6evtKa1tert8xo1_500.gif

He did a very good job with the buffs, tho. Now evryone will play Val again
Those headless Fortune buffs are great too. Fighting Peacock should be a little easier now.
Merry footdive.
I remember a move like that in the concept art that Cellsai posted a while back in the Retirement Thread.
That move will probably be able to deploy The Hurting straight downwards as a projectile.

wait, so theres a wulf pack and a wulf den with the wulf spelling? WHY?

EDIT: so Wulf Pack is a group for a video series, and the wulf den is a private group with 1 guy in it...

Last edited:
So i'll make some art for the wulf den. I need to get back into practice with drawing Skull Girl Characters. I:I

I have to agree with Denizen on this one. This is a nice name for the Wulf Pack on Steam.

Thanks Nap

So I decided to look up skullgirls on that can you run it site to see how it fares with my computer. I only meet half of the minimum requirements

I've got 300 hours registered on it

OK i'm in there, now back to training my Solo Band for when Beowulf descends onto the beta for me to partner them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back