• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for these @chickenwithtie!

tumblr_nfd2at6pBA1tert8xo1_500.png

mmmmmhh i WAS going to sleep in early so that i would well rested to wake up at 4 am so i can go on a bus back home to my family and enjoy turkey day. Then i realized that I have to at least say good bye to Beo.

I'm so conflicted... Beo might happen tonight... but I'm getting pokemon in like 5 minutes... I CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE!!!

I'm so conflicted... Beo might happen tonight... but I'm getting pokemon in like 5 minutes... I CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE!!!
I thought that it was on Saturday nights... WHAT THE HELL IS THE SCHEDULE

Salty's are every other friday typically..The last one that was a saturday was a special one time deal.

Rebel up is on Saturday. So it alternates friday, saturday, friday, etc. This is of course subject to change.

Salty's are every other friday typically..The last one that was a saturday was a special one time deal.

Rebel up is on Saturday. So it alternates friday, saturday, friday, etc. This is of course subject to change.
...Makes perfect sense. Mhm.

"Don't forget this Friday Nov 21st is Salty SG!! Come check out the action starting at 8:00pm along with side tourneys consisting of Third Strike, CvS2, SF2 Hyper Fighting and ST HD as they prepare for this weekends 37 reloaded. — at Ultimate Gaming Center."

From Ugc's facebook.

The 30 minutes was more of a guestimate based off of experience and the time the last stream started.

so yeah I can't do the Wulf tourny stream then. oh well. you guys have fun. i'm going to have do wait a week to get him. so yeah.

Alright I got two questions.

1. Should we do the Betawulf Tourney tonight or tomorrow night?
2. Who's gonna stream if Ninja can't do it?

do i look like i care? no you guys have fun. I'm going to sleep and enjoy family for a while. I need that more than Skull Girls.

I could host the stream, but don't have a proper mic for commentary. But none of that matters because I don't know when I'll be free. Today (saturday) Is my final day to like move out of my old place, so I'm probably gunna be there all morning to finish packing and cleaning up.

Topical sludge metal

Rick Rude's real name is Rick Rood...and his dad was named Dick. The more you know.

Last edited:
You know how Excellabella demands a unique grabbed animation? I caught a glimpse of Beowulf's and it's hilarious, he just hangs there by one leg with his arms crossed and his eyes closed with a stern expression on his face.
He's not scared, he's just like "Alright I know this is gonna hurt so get it over wi- *SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP*"

whenever you say tonight, the GMT within me crys. I mean, salty is "tonight" and thats 5 am for me. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back