• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's not a fun way to live both you.

Dunno about that my name is not a generic all time used word yet my life is still okay

@Ninja is it too late to sign up for the Beowulf tourney? And if not how do I do so?

Thanks for these @chickenwithtie!

tumblr_nfd2at6pBA1tert8xo1_500.png

Ah, what animation is that from?

His new super, the rape train. :PUN:

Oh dear

Oh nevermind that's just Beo grabbing.

Soon my love

Here have a silly gif of the young bucks doing a back rake.

icnPmqHNMc59U.gif

Last edited:
salty tonight. be there or don;t.

same wulf place same wulf channel.

Yeah. Last weekend was Rebel up. This week is salty on ugclive's twitch account.

Reactions: Wenzel
What time will it be at?
I forget.

mmmmmhh i WAS going to sleep in early so that i would well rested to wake up at 4 am so i can go on a bus back home to my family and enjoy turkey day. Then i realized that I have to at least say good bye to Beo.

I'm so conflicted... Beo might happen tonight... but I'm getting pokemon in like 5 minutes... I CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE!!!

Salty's are every other friday typically..The last one that was a saturday was a special one time deal.

Rebel up is on Saturday. So it alternates friday, saturday, friday, etc. This is of course subject to change.

Salty's are every other friday typically..The last one that was a saturday was a special one time deal.

Rebel up is on Saturday. So it alternates friday, saturday, friday, etc. This is of course subject to change.
...Makes perfect sense. Mhm.

"Don't forget this Friday Nov 21st is Salty SG!! Come check out the action starting at 8:00pm along with side tourneys consisting of Third Strike, CvS2, SF2 Hyper Fighting and ST HD as they prepare for this weekends 37 reloaded. — at Ultimate Gaming Center."

From Ugc's facebook.

The 30 minutes was more of a guestimate based off of experience and the time the last stream started.

yes

Update in 9 minutes.

Last edited:
UPDATES:
Beo got his ground and air grabs/techs, and his burst.
He's got his tag out and a cool assist taunt. Really it's just him pointing but DAMN it looks cool.
His super has a wall stick.
And he'll be in Beta soon, probably tonight.

Last edited:
so yeah I can't do the Wulf tourny stream then. oh well. you guys have fun. i'm going to have do wait a week to get him. so yeah.

Alright I got two questions.

1. Should we do the Betawulf Tourney tonight or tomorrow night?
2. Who's gonna stream if Ninja can't do it?

Workin' extra hard at putting him in during a time when Ninja is incapable of being involved.
You can thank me later.
so yeah I can't do the Wulf tourny stream then. oh well. you guys have fun. i'm going to have do wait a week to get him. so yeah.
Mission accomplished.

do i look like i care? no you guys have fun. I'm going to sleep and enjoy family for a while. I need that more than Skull Girls.

Reactions: erkicman

I could host the stream, but don't have a proper mic for commentary. But none of that matters because I don't know when I'll be free. Today (saturday) Is my final day to like move out of my old place, so I'm probably gunna be there all morning to finish packing and cleaning up.

Topical sludge metal

Rick Rude's real name is Rick Rood...and his dad was named Dick. The more you know.

Last edited:
You know how Excellabella demands a unique grabbed animation? I caught a glimpse of Beowulf's and it's hilarious, he just hangs there by one leg with his arms crossed and his eyes closed with a stern expression on his face.
He's not scared, he's just like "Alright I know this is gonna hurt so get it over wi- *SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP*"

Dunno about that my name is not a generic all time used word yet my life is still okay
I was all chickenwithtie tonight / Man, I dunno what's up with all those chickenwithtie dudes.

[edit]
Sorry @Ninja I thought you wouldn't be leaving the internet until sometime next week, honestly.

Last edited:

whenever you say tonight, the GMT within me crys. I mean, salty is "tonight" and thats 5 am for me. :P

I wish Salty was 5 am for me. Then I'd actually be awake to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.