• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to message him later. See if he's available to play someone.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I'm so about this, I think that would be a great match
They are good games, He and I play eachother very often so it's interesting to see the stuff we do to throw eachother off balance. Our solobella matches though are probably the most epic of all though.

If you need another match I'd love to play a ft 5 or 7 with @KhaosMuffins @Uzu or @Duckator if any of them are up for it. Though I'd prefer it be the first match of the night if that's fine.

Reactions: Uzu
If you're filling out a card, me vs. @Shin ATproof is an ongoing saga. It's even breaking out into other FGs.

I thought I made this clear but I guess not but look I can't do the show anymore.

The PC was broken, PS3 came out, I gave the PC back to Scott so he could repair it and keep it.

I don't have a PC anymore.

I'm never going to get a PC back.

I can't do the show until mac release or PS3 lobbies.

Someone else is welcomed to do it, fair warning reddit will probably not like you but everyone that matters will.

Ask me if I care what Reddit thinks.

I'd be willing to buy a new mic and an xsplit license and let it rock over here. Probably not this week, though, but I might be able to take over in the long run.

Reactions: keninblack
These was the best weekly we had, it would be great if it kept going.

If you need another match I'd love to play a ft 5 or 7 with @KhaosMuffins @Uzu or @Duckator if any of them are up for it. Though I'd prefer it be the first match of the night if that's fine.
That works if any of these people wanna fight you.
If you're filling out a card, me vs. @Shin ATproof is an ongoing saga. It's even breaking out into other FGs.
This also works if @Shin ATproof is up for it.
I thought I made this clear but I guess not but look I can't do the show anymore.

The PC was broken, PS3 came out, I gave the PC back to Scott so he could repair it and keep it.

I don't have a PC anymore.

I'm never going to get a PC back.

I can't do the show until mac release or PS3 lobbies.

Someone else is welcomed to do it, fair warning reddit will probably not like you but everyone that matters will.
Alright I wasn't really clear on all that. That sucks. I'm not sure streaming this is a thing I'd want to do every week but I can do it some weeks certainly. Also I have never cared about Reddit and I will not start now

Everyone seems to like this show and I see no reason to not keep it going. I enjoyed hosting and others seem to as well, so let's keep with this rotating host format. Keeps the commentary fresh anyway.

We have a reddit? Also, is the SG reddit community significant?

You literally just described all I did.
Yeah, but you have a deeper voice than me.

We have a reddit? Also, is the SG reddit community significant?
The SG subreddit sprung up during Skullheart's hiatus. New players tend to find that forum before this one, but it works out because the mods are prominent SGC members. They're pretty good ambassadors to newbies who may not be quite ready for the filthy, filthy perversion of SH. Oh god, yes, the sweet perversion.

Reactions: DDB and dekillsage
I just remembered, a couple weeks ago @BrandX+ vs @Broken Loose was supposed to be a thing but it didn't end up happening cause Brand slept through it. Maybe we could try to run that this week. As an added incentive, if Brand wins I'll change my custom title to something other than what it is right now.

I'm probably buying a pc with my tax returns so I wouldn't mind filling in any week peanuts has something else to do when I get it.

I need to get gud. Everyone I can challenge is either way better or worse than me. Though I'll freely challenge Taluda if he promises not to use his A team.

Taluda isn't using his A team until painwheel dies
chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

I need to get gud. Everyone I can challenge is either way better or worse than me. Though I'll freely challenge Taluda if he promises not to use his A team.
Am I considered good?

You have your moments.
The fewest and farthest inbetween moments of them all!

I just remembered, a couple weeks ago @BrandX+ vs @Broken Loose was supposed to be a thing but it didn't end up happening cause Brand slept through it. Maybe we could try to run that this week. As an added incentive, if Brand wins I'll change my custom title to something other than what it is right now.
Liked this only because I just noticed your custom title

Actually, apparently Broken_loose wasn't even around at the time either (We talked about a day after).

I'm willing to actually give it a go if @Broken Loose is up to it.

I want to fight someone this thursday

Reactions: gllt
I think this is what we're gonna roll with tonight since all these people are confirmed:

1. @BrandX+ vs @Agent J
2. @konkrete vs @DDB this one has STAKEZ:
14:49 konkrete i think that annie is a terrible design and if you want to play then you have to rock an "ANNIE SUCKS" avatar for a week when you lose
14:49 DDB And WHEN you lose, konkrete?
14:50 Isa if konkrete loses he'll have to rock an "ANNIE SUCKS" avatar, DDB
14:50 konkrete just pick some annie loving avatar for me to rock
3. @TJGamer vs @SonicFox5000
4. THE MYSTERY SET WOOOOOOOOO SPOOKY

If any of the people I just tagged can't actually play lemmie know so I can scamble to find some kind of last minute replacement

Starts at 10pm EST on twitch.tv/mcpeanuts

Oh shit, an avatar bet? Getting some serious grudge matches in here.

Thursday is a terrible night for these with my current schedule.

Shin confirmed, so we can be a backup, encore choice, or future match.

WrestlerGuile vs Johnny Sanchez

only if we can get them also on skype. I imagine them both being either 12 year old boys, or older boys who have that disorder that makes you never hit puberty

Shin confirmed, so we can be a backup, encore choice, or future match.
Alright cool I may still want to keep you guys on call in case something goes wrong, which is not unprecedented (RIP Krackatoa's Internet)

only if we can get them also on skype. I imagine them both being either 12 year old boys, or older boys who have that disorder that makes you never hit puberty
what makes you think that, is that a challenge?

To be fair, I'm only 4 years off on you.

Sonicfox sent me a pm on ps3 that he probably can't do it because he has to type an essay(johns). I'm still free though but yeah, might want to see if he can't do it for sure or not so you can get another match setup.

Reactions: Uzumakihero
Sonicfox sent me a pm on ps3 that he probably can't do it because he has to type an essay(johns). I'm still free though but yeah, might want to see if he can't do it for sure or not so you can get another match setup.
Johns are too strong.

Reactions: Dagwood
Status
Not open for further replies.