• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're playing solo I hope its not ft7 or something
not trynaaaaa fall sleep early
The game has downs now, it's fine!

ScreenShot20140304at51124PM.png

here

Reactions: mcpeanuts
The night was made when Peanuts-senpai noticed me and shouted out my tactical excellabella assist on stream

and proved he's still mad over getting caught by said assist at SCR

over

and over

and over

(◡‿◡✿)

Reactions: CaioLugon
If they're playing solo I hope its not ft7 or something
not trynaaaaa fall sleep early

I LOLd but this is becoming a tired meme. The downs make the length about as long as teams. So the real objection now seems to be a portion of the community pushing for a norm and it's kinda silly.

Anyway I remain a gun for hire and will fill in again when needed since I'm always looking for match up experience.

Fun stream tonight Peanuts! Those voice over things from POS were pretty godlike.

I have failed the fortunes once more. Forgive me fellow cats.

(It makes me a little sad that I didn't get a double comeback.)

I still had fun.

Also I'd like to see worldjem v peanuts if this hasn't happened already.

Maybe fuzzy v taluda? If it hasn't happened already.

I call next for hosting this.
I'm actually free next thursday so I can do this again.

someone fight me pls

Reactions: Dime
Everyone and their essays. That's going to be the new skullgirls go-to excuse when you can't play a match.
"Oh yes guys I'd love to go to EVO again but I have this big essay to do, not even double spaced." =p

Everyone and their essays. That's going to be the new skullgirls go-to excuse when you can't play a match.
"Oh yes guys I'd love to go to EVO again but I have this big essay to do, not even double spaced." =p
"But it's the summer then..."
Summer classes duh!

Yo i would money match you 1000$ AND BODY YOU FREE but maaaaan. Got this essay and maaaaaaan.

These clips cracked me up! xD

Please refrain from posting links of personal attack messages, regardless of the intent toward other SH members. Thank you.

I... What the hell did I just listen to?

The night was made when Peanuts-senpai noticed me and shouted out my tactical excellabella assist on stream

and proved he's still mad over getting caught by said assist at SCR

over

and over

and over

(◡‿◡✿)
I'm just saying you could justify using it better if you had setups like that. Sage doesn't even really use that assist and his setups are already better!

I definitely need a common adversary during grudge matches. DDB works but we don't play seriously. I'm confident there's someone on my skill level in this community

Hey hey, we can play seriously.

mcpeanuts is a butt who calls out people on legit taunting and plays favorites.
I tried to make this whole thing my custom title but it's too long

Reactions: DDB
Yo i would money match you 1000$ AND BODY YOU FREE but maaaaan. Got this essay and maaaaaaan.
You're pretty alright kid.

Also I'd join these but see I got this essay and well...

Reactions: SonicFox
I had an essay to write today, but I can play next week. I want to take on Dekillsage or Taluda.

I should be available this Thursday. Couldn't play last week either due to an audit at the bank that I do computer maintenance for.. (Thank god that's over!)
If something changes I'll let you know.

Sorry these are a bit late, but here are the Youtubes of last Thursday's battles:

Status
Not open for further replies.