• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely need a common adversary during grudge matches. DDB works but we don't play seriously. I'm confident there's someone on my skill level in this community

My work schedule pretty much guarantees I will never actually be able to participate in a thursday grudge match.

Which is a shame, because you and I have some fuckin' angus to flip.

Whos playing this week?

If you guys make a match with me, please to let me know before tomorrow night; School transit is a bitch and I want to be at the top of my game.

That means I'm down, goddamnit

<Isa> dekillsage vs mcpeanuts, dekillsage playing squigly/peacock/valentine or something like that is the hype event okay
<Outlaw_Spike> i think some person and jayford have been talking about having a go after scr

@mcpeanuts
@dekillsage
@Jayford
You down to play tomorrow?

If peanuts doesn't mind me playing a team like that then sure.

I'm down, if anyone is up to. Otherwise I'll hang out in my bar and watch the recordings.

If peanuts doesn't mind me playing a team like that then sure.
I'd rather you two just play. I only quoted that because Vulpes brought up the idea.

lol I'll do it but I refuse to ever say that team is any good regardless of the outcome

e: I'll also play Sage using his real team but pls don't make that the main event ok I don't usually do so great against Sage

I'm sick of spectating, put me in coach

EDIT: I'd totally play DDB in a forum avatar match. I want him to have to keep his current avatar.

Last edited:
So I most likely will not be able to play tomorrow, but we'll see.

Well hopefully you can as I'm available to play. If not I'll still play against any takers.. Or play Titanfall if no one wants to / other matches get setup instead >>"

If you want to see my scrub-tier, head-on Fortune, then sure. I'm in a "zero fucks given" mood today.

Reactions: CaioLugon
Just don't put me as the last match of the night. I'll play whatever peanuts wants me to play :)

Vote for me vs taluda as the voted match. I want my run back from before.

I vote all matches tonight are val/squigly/peacock mirrors

in that team order

Don't forget about old liitle Uzumaki over here~

So what's the final line-up looking like for tonight?

"Yo, the mixup is crossup. You may not know when or how or why, but the mixup is always crossup."

-McPeanuts

I remember watching the archive of this stream and thinking "Damn. That's so true!". I tried to use less crossups afterwards in fear that people would catch on... But I can't help myself. Love my Xups <3

I remember watching the archive of this stream and thinking "Damn. That's so true!". I tried to use less crossups afterwards in fear that people would catch on... But I can't help myself. Love my Xups <3

You do create some pretty magical ones.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
@alexpi You up to play if Midi isn't here in the next hour?

@Duckator yeah, i'm fine for it, just poke me in irc or steam

Oh right I completely forgot this was happening.

In the unlikely event of somebody not showing up and none of the Plan B matches working, I can play.

Errr are you comfortable with Fortune's beta combos? If so, I'm fine with the beta.

Sort of? I'll make the best of it.

Anxiety Intensifies

Status
Not open for further replies.