• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so nobody else stepped up to host so I guess I'm doing things this week.

HERE'S THE MATCHES IF EVERYBODY IS COOL WITH THAT I MEAN I THINK IT'S PRETTY GOOD BUT IF PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINTS I'M OPEN MINDED:

@Choose Goose vs. @Hilary (PNW 4 LYFE)
@Dhoppler vs @@OmniSScythe (The stakes in WYL have literally never been higher than this. $50 money match, let's fucking go.)
@Elda Taluda vs. @Duckator (The match between titans that never happened at UFGT)
i know it's duck vs taluda but omni vs dhoppler is fucking money on the line. imo that should be the MAIN event. like even after the vote match. maybe 2 matches, vote match, omni vs dhoppler last

Money match? Oh, you mean the $50 donation to the Get OmnisScythe to Play This Game Again Fund.

I am honestly torn, I think taluda v duck is gonna be the best set of all three (though it has a chance of being a blow out), but money always makes shit hype as FUCK. And its not like anyone playing is bad at the game. If it was like $10 I wouldn't give a fuck, but i think $50 is getting into that serious range so that should probably be the main event. At the very least it would set a precedent that WYL main events can be bought if you MM for enough cash, which I am all for. I'll watch a 7-0 if a guy loses $200 because of it.

Reactions: @OmniSScythe
I'll play Goose if no one else wants to

i know it's duck vs taluda but omni vs dhoppler is fucking money on the line. imo that should be the MAIN event. like even after the vote match. maybe 2 matches, vote match, omni vs dhoppler last
Fair enough.

Maaaaaan this shit sounds like it's gonna be hype this week, I'm sad I'm not gonna get to see it.

This is at 7 right?

I should be back by then. ₍₍ ᕕ(´◓⌓◔)ᕗ⁾⁾

I'll play Goose if no one else wants to
Duck should play Goose. Unless he doesnt want to, then we might have situation... Duck duck Goose
f_73a90f4a6b.jpg

I can play Goose. It's usually even enough.

I feel like Elky vs. Goose would be more even, so we'll run that.

Would anybody be interested in co-commentating?

What time is it going to start? And what's the schedule?

I see the time in the title, but I also saw people asking questions and I don't know if it switches up from host to host. I'm usually out on Thursdays.

What time is it going to start? And what's the schedule?

I see the time in the title, but I also saw people asking questions and I don't know if it switches up from host to host. I'm usually out on Thursdays.

It should start around 9pm CST. Seeing as you are the second or last (?) match of the night you possibly have up to an hour wait for your match. So 9:30/10:00?

They'll be going after the vote match.

It's that serious.

Reactions: Elda Taluda
so is anyone gonna give me the 20 dollars that I'm betting on omni or wut

so is anyone gonna give me the 20 dollars that I'm betting on omni or wut

20 dollars is a lot of bread. ༼_ຈل͜ຈ༽-/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

Hurumi: lol
Shademoneh: LOL
Weatherbee: LOL
Nekro_surge: fuck sonic that place sucks
Warpedecho: sonic is legit cause you spend like 30 dollars on food then become the fat master
Mcpeanuts: ROFL
Whens_skullgirls:
Duckator: ok mike Z
Camail: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Guitalex: OMG
Theyellowflash26: good plan
Duckator: That made sense
Hlvn: $15
Ragnorok64: What?]
Camail: mike why
Wingzero626: WOW
Little_miss_rainbow: LOL
Whens_skullgirls: SourPls SourPls
Dishonestabe69: I don't want to drive along the highway with old people in florida
Itsallhype: THANKS MIKE
Theyellowflash26: p4u2 looks hype
Munozthescyther: fat master?
Kstacksonthebeat: wat
Little_miss_rainbow: LOOOL
Deatharcana: what the
Camail: why does this game cost 15 USD?????????
Wingzero626: only in Skullgirls.
Clawsandeffect: WTF
Camail: it costs so much money
Deatharcana: P4u2 is hype
Munozthescyther: i like this... i would like to experience this
Hopscawtch: THE BEST HITBOXES $15 CAN BUY!
Warpedecho: yea
Little_miss_rainbow: THE HITBOX
Little_miss_rainbow: IS REAL
Little_miss_rainbow: 10/10

Well, you could send me your popmoney account. Our routing number. Or accept my friend request so we can talk about it.

And I don't have all night to wait up so make it snappy.

Reactions: @OmniSScythe
I think I died a little inside.

If I remember correctly, that was the trade from the Furserker EKG trade, right?

Dhoppler does Furserker but from not very close, so Omni does EKG to counter. Only one hit of Furserker his Val had already crossed up, leaving Fortune slashing into the corner. Omni goes to do c.Mk right as Fortune is headbutting but the headbutt trades with Val's foot and launches her backwards.

That was hilarious.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I thought the funniest part was when Omni did the wrong super and dropped the controller

I'd like to stream WYL this week if that's okay with everyone :^)

if we out by 8 im down to do some rustelin' ; got some dinner plans

Status
Not open for further replies.