• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me on tentative for next week v midi. I just need to make sure I'm off from work.

I haven't really had time to upload this stuff to Youtube yet, sorry, but I did make a Twitch highlight of the first match: http://www.twitch.tv/whoyalllike/c/4023063

How's uploading stuff work anyways, should I just upload it to my own channel? I guess that's what Yaya did.

Either that or we make a youtube account specifically for these, but that probably has a boatload of ways that can go wrong.

I haven't really had time to upload this stuff to Youtube yet, sorry, but I did make a Twitch highlight of the first match: http://www.twitch.tv/whoyalllike/c/4023063

How's uploading stuff work anyways, should I just upload it to my own channel? I guess that's what Yaya did.

I just watched my set. Where's my handshake?! That caption at the bottom of the vid does not excuse you from your obligations.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I'm off thursday, if I can join and fight someone. I wanted to fight brand, but he's working. I'd fight Midi tho lol/

I'm down. Would prefer not to do it this Thursday or the Thursday after though because I need to be up early on Friday both those days, but I could do it April 24th.

I'm down. Would prefer not to do it this Thursday or the Thursday after though because I need to be up early on Friday both those days, but I could do it April 24th.
We should do, like, a lot of planning then. If we have that much time, we might as well.

Just following up, is this confirmed? Haven't seen anyone post a schedule, but I do really want to play.
Well it isnt the last minute yet so nothing is confirmed. We dont even know who is hosting. (I cant do it this week btw, someone else will have to step up). But I think its safe to say your match will run tonight just by the virtue that its hard to get confirmed matches and you two already wanna play this week.

objection.jpg

Not really, I just wanted to post that picture

I propose a set between myself and MechaManDiaz.

Fingers crossed that fitting sacrifice has been made to Deborah and the connection is sound.

Reactions: Lethalmind
Videos are up. Apparently when I make a Twitch highlight and click upload to Youtube it knows to upload it to my channel. It's like magic!

Reactions: Lethalmind
Who am I fighting >:(

I WANT TO FUKUA YOU UP

Who am I fighting >:(

I WANT TO FUKUA YOU UP
So far we got...

@Icky vs @Midiman
@DJAzure vs somebody else that needs to step up because Midiman's dance card is taken
@ElkyDori has challenged @MegamanDS and we need some word on whether MMDS accepts

I miss anything?

By the way, can my match versus @Midiman be on Beta? Forgot to ask because I'm dumb

He wants to play Fukua, you want to play BB.

#betaboys

By the way, can my match versus @Midiman be on Beta? Forgot to ask because I'm dumb
It's beta all the way down my friend.

Lest we forget how far we've come.

Reactions: Icky
So we've only got one confirmed match so far. Either I can pathetically try to get more matches worked out on the fly or we can put off Icky vs Midi until next week and just take the night off.

So we've only got one confirmed match so far. Either I can pathetically try to get more matches worked out on the fly or we can put off Icky vs Midi until next week and just take the night off.
DjAzure wants to play someone, and there's the elky verus megamandds match, I don't talk with any of them though

Yeah, that's why I tagged them so they'd get back to me about if they're playing and who, and none of them have.

@DJAzure @MegamanDS Are you guys good to play tonight?

I'm just hoping that some matches can be found, since I wanted to play last week and my match versus midiman lost by 1 vote at the end of the stream :c I'm hungryy

All right, at the very least I'll stream you guys because I'm a super nice dude like that. Hopefully we'll get a couple more matches worked out in the meantime.

Reactions: mcpeanuts and Icky
All right, at the very least I'll stream you guys because I'm a super nice dude like that. Hopefully we'll get a couple more matches worked out in the meantime.
<3 much love

I volunteer to be both players in all 3 sets if we're still lacking people
K, I can put you against DJAzure if he's down with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.