• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Your own headcanon

Wait a second, since when are Mrs. Victoria and D. Violet split personalities?
I thought that their deal was the same as Batman.

I don't remember the source, but I remember that is the case and it is possible that Victoria herself is not aware of it.

I don't remember the source, but I remember that is the case and it is possible that Victoria herself is not aware of it.
This is the first I'm hearing of it, you're gonna have to find that source.

This is the first I'm hearing of it, you're gonna have to find that source.
http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Skullgirls/DViolet

D. Violet is part demon, part medusa, and all elementary school teacher. In case it wasn't obvious, D. Violet's secret identity is actually Mrs. Victoria, the woman in charge of Tutorial Mode and in the background of the Class Notes stage. Is her daytime personality a facade? Does the humble teacher bring out her living weapon Pazuzu Whip to fight crime by night? Or is she a woman torn between the paths of virtue and vice, perhaps completely unaware of her darker self? [1]

Well, now my head will just go crazy with how the official canon for V/V will be. Lots of possibilities.

Meanwhile other takes:

Beatrix:

Bela's rival is one of the main stars of the Cirque de Catre.

-The shows that are scripted by her are usually aclaimed by critiques and have a dedicated following, but small. In contrast to the other shows of the circus who are usually designed to draw smiles, her illusion shows are stories and tales that leaves salt in the eyes and bitterness in the mouth. Because of that most of her shows are scripted by other circus staff.

-While also good shows thanks to Bea's competence their quality is affected by the fact that she doesn't really get into them and because Beatrix HATES fake smiles. When she was pressured to do so she went the extra mile and gave one in the show. The reviewers said that if it had more warmth it could look like a lizard about to eat a baby chick. She never gives a genuine smile to make you feel good, there is always a hint of spite. She can smile for other reasons.

skullgirls__art_of_impalement__wip___by_lightning_seal-d7nubog.png

-The irony of working in a place that is fun to people then moonlighting in killing is not lost on her.

-She is an efficient assassin. And while she gets a thrill from the job challenge she doesn't play around. She thinks begging, screaming and twitching are annoying, and physical torture is bad taste. Most of the times her targets don't know what hit them. Also, she is well aware that illusions, like lies mantain their power while not exposed.

-She is cynical and jaded as hell. She thinks that all relationships, like human lives, are fated to end in one way or another and endure mainly on pleasure or comodism. Even authentic love ends and the heart goes on, and gets another love, and it ends, and goes on...

-She hates naivety and baseless optimism.
See Guys...

I told you that Beatrix sucked!

Reactions: ACreationist
Mrs Victoria/Deep Violet
As already established, the SRK Wiki is not reliable. The fact they still refer to Violet as part gorgon and assume Victoria will basically be nun Double was a dead giveaway. The Wikia is a bit more reliable, if they are prone to dun goof every now and then.
Anywho, we do have our own Word of God compendium. A reliable one at that too.
Here's the part pertaining to what's being discussed:
The Pazuzu whip brings out a deeper, maybe repressed side of Ms. Victoria in the form of D. Violet. Like the Hulk but with horniness instead of anger. (Still the best quote ever.)
So there, Mrs V keeps that thing in her nightstand drawer (probably with spare batteries on the side), and turns when she picks it up. Jokes aside, fairly certain it's been confirmed the whip causes the physical transformation. Also wouldn't be surprised if she has a Jekyll&Hyde deal with Violet being the voice in Victoria's head coaxing her to unleash her.

Beatrix
Her braids are actually headphones. :3

As already established, the SRK Wiki is not reliable. The fact they still refer to Violet as part gorgon and assume Victoria will basically be nun Double was a dead giveaway. The Wikia is a bit more reliable, if they are prone to dun goof every now and then.
Anywho, we do have our own Word of God compendium. A reliable one at that too.
Here's the part pertaining to what's being discussed:
The Pazuzu whip brings out a deeper, maybe repressed side of Ms. Victoria in the form of D. Violet. Like the Hulk but with horniness instead of anger. (Still the best quote ever.)
So there, Mrs V keeps that thing in her nightstand drawer (probably with spare batteries on the side), and turns when she picks it up. Jokes aside, fairly certain it's been confirmed the whip causes the physical transformation. Also wouldn't be surprised if she has a Jekyll&Hyde deal with Violet being the voice in Victoria's head coaxing her to unleash her.

Her braids are actually headphones. :3

Thanks for the source, I will have to navigate there for a while.

As for Beatrix, I deleted my post because my brain was overhyping and unleashed the ideas before I could making something better. After I organize them out I may post something.

As for Beatrix, I deleted my post because my brain was overhyping and unleashed the ideas before I could making something better. After I organize them out I may post something.
Oh! I thought my memory was playing tricks on me. I could have sworn it was on this page...
You're being a little harsh on yourself. For something cooked up in the moment, there's some genuine greatness to it. I mean, "The reviewers said that if it had more warmth it could look like a lizard about to eat a baby chick." is almost as great a quote as "Like The Hulk but with horniness instead of anger." :3
And the personality headcanons make a lot of sense, especially when played with the idea of her being a polar opposite of Bella in palette, attitude, etc.
She's not exactly a character I am fond of (OG Megaman character body and those headphone braids PLUS a freakin' chonmage?!) and without gameplay concepts to help, all she's got to win me over is her personality/story potential and you certainly made that seem interesting.

Oh! I thought my memory was playing tricks on me. I could have sworn it was on this page...
You're being a little harsh on yourself. For something cooked up in the moment, there's some genuine greatness to it. I mean, "The reviewers said that if it had more warmth it could look like a lizard about to eat a baby chick." is almost as great a quote as "Like The Hulk but with horniness instead of anger." :3
And the personality headcanons make a lot of sense, especially when played with the idea of her being a polar opposite of Bella in palette, attitude, etc.
She's not exactly a character I am fond of (OG Megaman character body and those headphone braids PLUS a freakin' chonmage?!) and without gameplay concepts to help, all she's got to win me over is her personality/story potential and you certainly made that seem interesting.

Thanks, man.

So... reposting a, hopefully , better version

Beatrix:

Bela's rival is one of the main stars of the Cirque de Catres.

-The irony of working in a place that is fun to people then moonlighting with murdering is not lost on her.

-Different from Cerebela story's mode where the fall was dramatic, Bea's was a very smooth slope. Before the time she was doing hits for the mafia she was already to deep in the business. When she killed for the first time it was with a cool realization with what she was.

-The shows that are scripted by her are usually aclaimed by critiques and have a dedicated following, but small. In contrast to the other shows of the circus who are usually designed to draw smiles, her illusion shows are stories and tales that leaves salt in the eyes and bitterness in the mouth. Because of that most of her shows are scripted by other circus staff.

-When she still gave a damn she also scripted shows who would make a point. One of the most famous was "The Man who Knew no Math", where the main character was a poor sob who didn't understand interest makes a deal. After a few presentations the mafia loan sharks demanded it to be stopped because it was bad for business. After that her scripts started to be edited.

-While her circus presentations are good thanks to Bea's competence their quality is affected by the fact that she doesn't really get into them and because Beatrix HATES fake smiles. When she was pressured to do so she went the extra mile and gave one in the show. The reviewers said that if it had more warmth it could look like a lizard about to eat a baby chick. She never gives a genuine smile to make you feel good, there is always a hint of spite. She can smile for other reasons.

skullgirls__art_of_impalement__wip___by_lightning_seal-d7nubog.png

-She liked magic shows since she was a child. Is also a book reader. Her favorite genres are philosophy and fiction.

-She doesn't have any sentimental loyalty to anyone in the mob. If asked why she is still she will say that is to kill her boredom from time to time, the money is good enough, it is not exactly a job that you can leave and she sees little difference between for which gang you kill (gangsters, poor people, rich people, cops, the army).

-She won't answer, although she believes: Scum belongs with scum and I am just too apathetic to give a damn anymore.

-Has a really hard time conecting with people. Her relation with most mob members is just respectfull professioanlism. She can have a pleasant time with people and will remember names but it never lasts.

--She is cynical and jaded as hell. She thinks that all relationships, like human lives, are fated to end in one way or another and endure mainly on pleasure or comodism. Even authentic love ends and the heart goes on, and gets another love, and it ends, and goes on...

-She hates naivety and baseless optimism. That is one of the reasons she hates Cerebela: "It is like she can't smell all the blood around". She is not crazy about Hubrecht either considering him also a naive fool who is too touchy friendly. As for Feng, she considers her a good person witha bit more of perception of her surroundings. She will feel a bit sad if she will be the one to deal with her in the future.

-She is an efficient assassin. And while she gets a thrill from the job challenge she doesn't play around. She thinks begging, and twitching are annoying, and physical torture is bad taste. Most of the times her targets don't know what hit them. Also, she is well aware that illusions, like lies mantain their power while not exposed.

-She is an eficient assassin. She is the less noisy among the Medici murderers and excels in infiltrating in secure places. She considers her assassinations like magic shows done only to her target. While she is good at getting at her targets unnoticed she allows herself a moment of excentricity. She usually gives her targets the realization that they are going to die even if it is just for a moment before finishing.

"The curtains of illusion falls and reality shows itself. And there is only death."

-Has a sense of sadism developed with her line of work and bitterness. She doesn't like physical torture, considering it distatefull. What she likes is the realization of a cruel truth.
tumblr_mpnyb7cBIc1rip8ybo5_1280.jpg

Not a kid's show.

-Curiously she has no resentment towards cops, soldiers and avengers. It is just natural for bad people to be hated. She won't take the initiative to avenge a dead "comrade". But she will go after people who crosses her.

Last edited:
My very important headcanon is that Beo is a HUGE FUCKING NERD and has a Annie dakimakura (limited edition) hidden in the closet

I like to imagine that with time they have positive effects on each other. Violet was walking the dangerous: "sex is everything, if you are not doing it you are wasting your life" path (like most magazines tell you) and Victoria had a lot of: "sex is evil but I am envious of people who do it".
I agree with you, it would be pretty interesting for them to be on both extreme sides and then becoming more of a whole person by inheriting traits from each persona till they have a very healthy sexuality in the end. Heck not even stopping with sexuality, I think it could be interesting if other things built up over her career;

Mrs. Victoria gains confidence, willingness to take risks that foster her intrinsic heroism, a greater athletic ability (why she can reproduce her fave fighting game techniques in her life).

D. Violet gains patience in the superhero sphere of things (going from a force of nature a-bomb like the hulk, into more of a seasoned and tactical fighter), increasing her creativity with fighting prowess, being more analytical in situations

With the way Lab Zero goes about creating characters with lots of neat references, depth and innovation, I think that D.Violet and Victoria could be a very compelling character and not just fanservice-y. Would like to see more of their dynamic actually.

I agree with you, it would be pretty interesting for them to be on both extreme sides and then becoming more of a whole person by inheriting traits from each persona till they have a very healthy sexuality in the end. Heck not even stopping with sexuality, I think it could be interesting if other things built up over her career;

Mrs. Victoria gains confidence, willingness to take risks that foster her intrinsic heroism, a greater athletic ability (why she can reproduce her fave fighting game techniques in her life).

D. Violet gains patience in the superhero sphere of things (going from a force of nature a-bomb like the hulk, into more of a seasoned and tactical fighter), increasing her creativity with fighting prowess, being more analytical in situations

With the way Lab Zero goes about creating characters with lots of neat references, depth and innovation, I think that D.Violet and Victoria could be a very compelling character and not just fanservice-y. Would like to see more of their dynamic actually.

I like this. It is more than telling a story who happens to have good fanservice. It is a story where fanservice is integrated and harmonized with it.

Reactions: Shockdingo
Okay, guys. Bear with me here: I’ve been spinning this concept in my head for a bit now concerning Double and her ulterior motive and purpose as a servant of the Trinity, and I suppose there’s nothing I could do with it really except vomit it all on here.

Without realizing it, Double will become more human-like emotionally and mentally the more time she spends around the mortals, including the other Skullgirl fighters (like Filia or Painwheel), and will start to adopt their beliefs slowly but surely, something she doesn’t realize until it’s too late. The Trinity (Mother especially, but not Aeon, who admires Mortals for their potential for greatness and doesn’t scorn them for their insignificance like Venus and Mother) naturally not happy about that as they’ve created her to think and act beyond mortal emotion and not let their idealism fill her head. Of course, they didn’t have to tell her this, right? It was expected of her to maintain her immortal integrity, right?

WRONG!

The mortal effect on Double eventually comes to a boil as she is revealed whatever the hell the grand plan the Trinity has, and it means the destruction of the Skullgirls world (I figure it’s either abandoning them or something like the Biblical Great Floods which wiped out Man or something like that). As the Trinity’s plan is beyond mortal comprehension, and they believe Double has become all too “human”, they expect her to willingly sacrifice herself by staying with the mortals to possibilidoom.

Normally, she would’ve without a second thought, but here’s where those beliefs play in, perhaps learned by other Skullgirls: The concepts that life is something that should not be taken for granted (Painwheel), loyalty to your leaders and expecting them to be just as loyal to you (Parasoul), and the fact that betrayal sucks (Valentine). All of that leads to a conversation between Double and Mother (which Aeon and Venus in close proximity) that may go something like this, in some grand place between worlds:

Mother: Thank you for your unabated loyalty, Double. Know that your sacrifice will not be forgotten, and your name will live on through the ages. (Turns away to ascend back to the heavens)

Double: (Currently in nun form)…sacrifice? (Mother hears this, turns around) Sacrifice?

Mother: Was I not clear?

Double: After all I’ve done for you, all I’ve to look forward to is to perish with the ones I’ve put myself against?

Mother: I realize the irony of it all might sting a bit, but as I’ve said, you have been instrumental to the grand plan, Double—

Double: Then take me with you! Don’t just… toss me aside like some tool that has outlived its use!

Mother: You are overstepping your boundaries, Double.

Double: F-forgive me, Grand Mother. Then at least grant me the privilege of me knowing why I cannot join you.

Mother: Just as you’ve said, Double: You were created as a tool to serve us. The fact that you are resisting your true purpose now is unexpected… and unappreciated. If you would like to know the true reason: You have simply been among the mortals too long.

Double: “Among the mortals… too long?” What proof do you have?!

Mother: Your current tantrum? The fact that you have yet to appear to us in your true form and instead walk amongst us only in the form of that little… what do they call them, “nuns?”

Double: (Just realizes her form in shock, changes to her base form almost immediately) There!

Mother: Even if that were the reason, it is still too late, Double. You have proven yourself a liability, and we have no need of those back home. I am sorry, Double. As I’ve said, you will be remembered fondly. Perhaps less fondly now, but still—

Double: No! I refuse!

Mother: …excuse me?

Double: (Prepares for attack) I’ve earned the right to ascend! I’ve been nothing but loyal to you, to all of you! What gives you the right to just use and throw away your creations?! Why don’t you just throw away your own daughters to die?! (Aeon and Venus suddenly look uncomfortable, perhaps not just for being brought into the conversation)

Mother: How dare you speak to me like that, you insolent little wench! I love my daughters; I would never leave them to a fate like yours, because they don’t deserve it. They are the fruit of my womb—

Double: You created them as you’ve created me! As you’ve created all of us! We’re all the fruits of your womb! What makes those two any different?! What makes me any different?!

Mother: …Enough of this. Aeon, Venus, we’re leaving!

Aeon: (Speaking carefully) Mother… maybe we should consider this. She has been unquestionably loyal—

Mother: (Understandably beside herself) I don’t want to hear it, Aeon! I don’t want to hear it from either of you or from her! I am not giving anyone any choices in the matter! If Double wants to stand up for the mortals, then she can join them! (Using her mystic, OP godlike abilities, she twists Double’s form until she’s stuck in her nun form)

Double: Wh-what have you done to me?!

Mother: I simply made it so there really is no difference between you and them. Now… depart from me, you who are insignificant.

Double is then cast from the realm back to Earth(?). To quote Leviathan, “For I beheld Satan as he fell from Heaven like lightning!”

Double awakens in a hole in the Cathedral of the Divine Trinity, finds that she still can’t transform, and walks up to the stained glass windows of the Trinity.

Double: I… I was not worthy. (Suddenly feels a tear roll down her cheek and rubs it off with her finger. Angered at this very human action, she takes a chair to the windows, destroying them. After which, she falls to her knees, sobbing, pleading with the shattered glass to reconsider and, when they don't answer, lamenting and screaming to the skies why they have forsaken her)

Now Double will be trapped in the mortal world, forced to abide without her powers and forced to rely on the ones she thought her enemy (namely the rest of the characters) to get her powers back and right the unjust wrongs of the Trinity.

Oh, dear. I fear I went overboard.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Don't you mean me? ;_;
My apologies, Osmiusmsmith! I did not pay attention to that detail yesterday! I am really sorry! Thank you for the reminder and the post!

My apologies, Osmiusmsmith! I did not pay attention to that detail yesterday! I am really sorry! Thank you for the reminder and the post!

It is okay. It happens. And I am happy that you liked it :)

I find interesting that certain player characters have large supporting casts in their story mode/background and other are kind of on their own.

Cerebella: Vitale, Feng, Rest of the Cirque de Cartes, Dahlia
Fortune: Minette, Yu Wan, Irvin, Fishbone Gang, Riccardo, Lawrence, Lorenzo, Dahlia
Peacock: Marie, Dr. Avian, Ileum, Hive, Leduc, other Lab kids, Stanley, Avery, Andy, Tommy, George, Lenny, Lorenzo, Dahlia
Big Band: [Peacock's supporting cast -, Lorenzo & Dahlia] + Irvin
Parasoul: Umbrella, Adam, Molly, Roxxy, Panzerfaust, Lorenzo, Scythana, technically also Franz and Nancy. Arguably Annie.
Eliza: Albus, Horace, Sekhmet, Delilah, Lorenzo, possibly/probably many more
Painwheel: Her Parents and Brain Drain
Valentne: Last Hope, Brain Drain, Marie
Squigly: Leviathan, Roberto, Selene, Samson, Dahlia
Double: Mother, Venus and Aeon
Filia: Seemingly only Samson and Riccardo, as they're the only non-playable characters she really interacts with, but also technically her parents, her uncles, Lorenzo, Delilah

My own headcanon....
You know how Parasoul, Filia and Big Band appear as background npcs in stages but disappear when you play as them?
What if whenever you play as Double in ANY stage a single npc is missing, because it's normally her in disguise?

My first post on Skullheart. :3

Anyways, my headcanon for Filia is that she and her parents were not villainous like the rest of the Medicis, and Lorenzo was afraid that they would betray the family and turn over evidence that would help bring them down. Samson had at the time became afflicted with the Medicis, and needed a new host soon in order not to die. Lorenzo came up with a plan to infuse Samson with Filia and have her become the Skullgirl, hoping that Samson would be able to take control after the transformation. Samson agreed with this plan. Lorenzo arranged for Filia and her parents's car to crash, leaving them all close to dead. Samson then jumped onto Filia's head, pulled her away from the wreckage and her dead parents, and caused her amnesia. Samson is able to partially or fully consume his host's brain, which is how he caused the amnesia, and would have taken control of Filia if she became the Skullgirl. Samson himself could have been a rather nice guy before he came in touch with the Medicis.

My first post on Skullheart. :3
Anyways, my headcanon for Filia is that she and her parents were not villainous like the rest of the Medicis, and Lorenzo was afraid that they would betray the family and turn over evidence that would help bring them down.

I've always felt that way about her parents too.
The funny thing is, even though I always assumed Filia herself to be a bit of a bitch before the amnesia. We know for a fact she used to be a lot more confident and dated a couple guys, but I always felt (based on her appearance alone) she was super conceited and a bit of a bully, but Carol was teaching her to be nicer.

And the Samson could be very possible, he's a pretty shady guy after all...

Reactions: MarioToast
I've always felt that way about her parents too.
The funny thing is, even though I always assumed Filia herself to be a bit of a bitch before the amnesia. We know for a fact she used to be a lot more confident and dated a couple guys, but I always felt (based on her appearance alone) she was super conceited and a bit of a bully, but Carol was teaching her to be nicer.
If she was a bully, I feel like it would be less her wanting to and more her feeling like she had to be one. And maybe it was the Medicis who kidnapped Carol and handed her to Lab 0, as they didn't like her making Filia a nicer person. And then Filia and her parents started searching for Carol, which lead to the fatal car crash I speculated about earlier.

Reactions: Medici Mob Boss
If Fukua had her own dialogue sets:

Special throw: "Let me hug you."

Fillia: "Who are you?"
Fukua: "Soon... You..."

Filia: "I didn't know I had a twin."
Fukua: "Well, genetically speaking, yes..."

Cerebella: "Not only the head gear, also the green hair?" (Only if both are on their original palletes.)
Fukua: "Did you ever really break someone?"

Peacock: "Clones? Ha! How original!"
Fukua: "I will deplume you." (let that sink)

Fukua vs Parasoul : "I do not mind playing with heat."

Parasoul: "Egrets.. The labs are under audition."

Fukua: *creepy lusty stare*
Ms. Fortune: "This Life Gem will be the Death of me."

Painwheel: You are not her!
Fukua: Hunf. Power wasted on the weak.

Fukua: Wanna play, doctor?
or
Fukua: Wanna play doctor?

Val: Sloppy job. Seems like the labs can't go without me.

Fukua: Shouldn't it be multiple?
Double: A monstrous candidate. The trinity is pleased.

Fukua: A corrupted engine of destruction? We won't change much...
Marie: I will put you monsters on a leash.

Leviathan: Be carefull, milady. I am familiar with these kind of people."
Fukua: I will cut the stitches so you can scream better.

Big Band: "Hands and hair on the ground, now!"
Fukua: Ha! Like you could have arrested any of us before.

Fukua: "A couple of four?"
Eliza: "This will be an interesting dance."

Last edited:
I consider Brain Drain's philosophy to be "The ends justify the means", meaning that everything he does he thinks is the best way to kill the Skullgirl.
Same, only with more somewhat questionable motives as a whole. He's an asshole, through and through, but damnit if he doesn't think that he thinks he's the only one who should run the world.

Same, only with more somewhat questionable motives as a whole. He's an asshole, through and through, but damnit if he doesn't think that he thinks he's the only one who should run the world.
To me, world domination is something he will attempt after the world praises him for finding the foolproof method of Skullgirl-killing.

Reactions: Undeadtoon
If Fukua had her own dialogue sets:

Lemme give it a go. I just had a nice brainblast.

Beowulf: Looks like we found ourselves a heel.
Fukua: ...And it's about to find itself on your face.

Robo-Fortune: Beep. Imposter detected. Meow.
Fukua: Look who's talking, can opener.

Last edited:
To follow up on my earlier headcanon about Filia's past, maybe Filia and Carol had agreed to meet up someplace, but Filia didn't show up. That was when Carol was kidnapped, and is why Filia feels like she wronged Carol in the past.

After Marie's passing, every April 3rd, Peacock bakes a cake without the help of her abilities and celebrates Marie's birthday in front of a memorial of her.

Head Canon Time
index.php

This woman in the background of the Glass Canopy is the new #13 Sniper of The Black Egrets.
She is of Filipino descent and has a theme of Eagles.
Apparently her name is Junko.

Last edited: