• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Forum Problems and Feature Requests

It was me! I was doing something really smart to get the avatars shown to be the latest poster and not the thread starter.

Turns out that instead of being really smart, I'm just really dumb, lol.

It was me! I was doing something really smart to get the avatars shown to be the latest poster and not the thread starter.

Turns out that instead of being really smart, I'm just really dumb, lol.
No problem; so is this going to be possible? Because if it could be done, that would be great.

Still experimenting. I'm going to leave it with the double avatars for the moment just to see if it's a cache thing, if not it'll probably go back to how it was until after I finish my exams.

No problem, take your time.

When logged in, the forum's logo is this. When logged out, it's this.
I'm guessing one of these is meant to display in both cases?

Yeah the old Skullgirls.com links that we aren't supposed to be using any more have an updated banner.
Maybe it can be moved to the Skullheart.com links too?

Chances are, you're using a specific theme. Click on the link on the left at the *very* bottom of the screen, and you can choose your theme from there - one has the old logo and another (filmstrip 2) has the new.

Issues with skullheart.com/skullgirls.com are probably the same thing - you're either logged in on one and not on the other, or else you're logged into both but have different themes set.

In a few days I'll be disabling the one with the old logo completely, though - I just need to check there are no issue with the new one first.

Chances are, you're using a specific theme.
Yup, turned out it was this. Filmstrip while logged it and defaulting to Filmstrip 2 when logged out. Didn't know Filmstrip 2 is a thing.

It looks like there is a spelling mistake in the name of the theme (Flimstrip 2)

Reactions: Vadsamoht
Have you seen the button that allows me to change the post order?

Have you seen the button that allows me to change the post order?
I'm sorry, I don't understand. What button?

I'm sorry, I don't understand. What button?
Well, there was a tab that can change the order of the threads and, you get the idea... By the way, I have another problem. My signature isn't showing.

Last edited:
Well, there was a tab that can change the order of the threads and, you get the idea... By the way, I have another problem. My signature isn't showing.
What are you trying to put into it? Some types of content are disabled.

What are you trying to put into it? Some types of content are disabled.
I was going to put in my PSN profile on my signature, but for some reason, it's not showing... Can you please tell me what the heck's going on?

I was going to put in my PSN profile on my signature, but for some reason, it's not showing... Can you please tell me what the heck's going on?
You mean a link to the profile, or some sort of embed?

You mean a link to the profile, or some sort of embed?
Yep, I'm talking about embedding my PSN profile card to show everyone off here. But for some reason, my profile card isn't showing on my signature.

Yep, I'm talking about embedding my PSN profile card to show everyone off here. But for some reason, my profile card isn't showing on my signature.
External data embeds are one of the things that aren't allowed at the moment.

External data embeds are one of the things that aren't allowed at the moment.
That's what it is? Darn it! No wonder my sig isn't showing!

Feature request: Ability to post reply with Ctrl+Enter shortcut. I.e. whenever my cursor is in the main text entry field, if I press Ctrl+Enter, it's as though I just clicked on Post Reply.

:D

That feature is kinda already present but poorly implemented - you can use Alt+S when the editor isn't in focus. I'm in the middle of exams at the moment so it won't be happening immediately but it shoudn't be too difficult to add in something easier to use.

Oh cool. Didn't know about Alt+S for that. Thanks for the tip.

Still would love Ctrl+Enter, though.

Good luck on your exams!!! :D

one has the old logo and another (filmstrip 2) has the new.
I need to make sure I add a (Wide) version of filmstrip 2.

I need to make sure I add a (Wide) version of filmstrip 2.
I'll do that when I get the chance - there's a lot of stuff that it can mess up if done incorrectly.

I'll do that when I get the chance - there's a lot of stuff that it can mess up if done incorrectly.
So far the current filmstrip (wide) works quite well, should be a good base.
How different is filmstrip 2 from filmstrip 1?

So far the current filmstrip (wide) works quite well, should be a good base.
How different is filmstrip 2 from filmstrip 1?
Just a different header image and a few very minor tweaks around streams and articles. What I can do really quick is just change the header image of the wide theme and rename it.

So, Skullheart.com is down for some reason, but skullgirls.com/forums/ is still working.

Do you know what's going on?

Someone hasn't payed the bills.
Time to go get some skills.
⌐□_□

Paradoxically, the problem was that I DID pay the bills, and then the zone file disappeared when the payment went through.

You know what this means. The landlord ran off with the money.
No but honestly hope this gets fixed soon.

Just steal it out of his wallet with your bomb making cat ghost and give it back to him.

Is it possible to make a "mark threads read" button for each subforum?
Just wondering.
Isn't that already there? Just click mark forum read and you can choose either to mark the whole forum read or just that subforum.

Reactions: Meow-Professor
Just underneath the home button there should be one that says "Mark Forums Read" if you click on that then you can check one of two boxes the first is the name of the subforum you're in and the second is all forums.

7ecb000e6c06f5587200c46a55b8610f.png

Nope, not there

Ever since that issue Tapatalk has died.
I get errors when I try to view any threads that redirect me to the web page version.

I'm also unable to log into my account.

Ever since that issue Tapatalk has died.
I get errors when I try to view any threads that redirect me to the web page version.

I'm also unable to log into my account.
Having the same errors. Frustratingly, I still get alerted on Tapatalk when someone quotes my posts, but I am unable to respond.