• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My face I when I saw Eliza being shown.

AHHHH!.gif

Seems like Eliza's theme music has been leaked!

wow guys these are totally real and not just made by me

I almost can't believe that if it is in fact real. That would just be ridiculous and you'd never get through those moves with like, anything if they are actually structured that way. XD

Not that I'd complain if they were that way, since Eliza is going to be my main once she's in a playable state. :D

Wow, so much awesome. Wait til Balder sees this, he’s going to explode out of joy.

By the way, Lab Zero, could you consider uploading Eliza’s stage theme to your YouTube-Account like you did with Big Band? Thanks in advance!

Wow, so much awesome. Wait til Balder sees this, he’s going to explode out of joy.

By the way, Lab Zero, could you consider uploading Eliza’s stage theme to your YouTube-Account like you did with Big Band? Thanks in advance!

This a million times, I want to have that theme in my life on repeat for a while. Also I think this pretty well describes my feelings about
Eliza's progress thus far and Eliza in general.

wow guys these are totally real and not just made by me

BnQCVn-CUAAyi8h.png

Well, i know what move i'm spamming against painwheel

Wait til Balder sees this, he’s going to explode out of joy.
I must commend your excellent choice of words.

However, a entire night doing Bell Keeper duty, putting up with trolls and Havel Nancys (and Havel Nancy trolls), has left this old carcass more worn out than usual...bah! Who am I kidding?
Fuk9dUM.gif

Every time I receive a notification that @Simon has posted in this topic, I know we're getting something good, such is the excellence he has accustomed us to. But I dare say you raised the bar too high this time, good Sir. :3

....daylight. I should go to bed.

Does anyone have any idea what the move she has the "wardrobe change" with sehkmet will do exactly?

Does anyone have any idea what the move she has the "wardrobe change" with sehkmet will do exactly?

Mike said it would be a multi-hit so my guess is that it hits in air with the staff as it spins around her, possibly also hitting on it's way back down, probably used in air combos after landing from the looks of it. Like, you would launch, hit a few times, land and then use that special to catch them on their descent or something.

Reactions: agent13
It's a multi-hitter. I wager it will work like Doom's rocks but maybe with shorter range.

I couldn't resist taking a peek at the archive. Here's the air pushblock (interesting how each has a distinct look):
VO05pHf.png

Every basic move of Eliza has been shown by now.

Blood Rocks till the end Baby.

Doom would be proud

Well they aren't rocks really but it would probably function in a somewhat similar way, except not hovering there constantly. She just twirls the staff up along her body, winding her flesh/blood up along it, revealing Sekhmet before it winds back down the way it came. But it'll still hit in a similar way to the rocks I'd wager.

well, from what i guess her st. lk will work similarly to parasouls which is good
and also with her st. hp she can also do really scary mixups like val's st. hk
i'm really curious to see what else she's getting

well, from what i guess her st. lk will work similarly to parasouls which is good
and also with her st. hp she can also do really scary mixups like val's st. hk
i'm really curious to see what else she's getting

By that you'd mean any other specials they haven't shown, the blood mechanics if they are still in, if nobody noticed she didn't drip blood globs when she was getting hit. We know for a fact that the system for it existed in the prototype for her waaaaay back so why is the blood not there? Is it just because no supers are implemented yet or is it not present anymore or is he just waiting or hasn't included it yet? :O

Reactions: agent13
To much Eliza overload.
fry_drooling.gif

Last edited:
All this Eliza goodness inspired me to make new fan arts, and this one is gonna be interesting, you know those mirror image things where they have two people leaning back to back against what looks like a wall, mirroring the same pose as one another, I'm thinking of doing that with Eliza and Sekhmet but have Sekhmet peeling out from Eliza's back instead of them both leaning against a wall he he he.

Got a huge Eliza boner right now

God, I really hope they implement her blood mechanic well

"Eliza is not going into Beta until she has throws at least. But her stage is (when Fukua goes out in the retail version)" - Mike Z

So I guess this will be the stage that Ravi said, that Mike Z denied, that will be a surprise for Fukua's Stage?

How can eliza be your best character if you never even played her? Maybe you might not like her fighting style.

Because sometimes people pick their favorite fighting game characters based on appearance and lore rather than just the way they play? I mean I don't think that only the gameplay style matters when it comes to picking favorites.

Wait, if Eliza's jumping block and pushblock animations use her blood,
does that mean she uses a meat shield?

Wait, if Eliza's jumping block and pushblock animations use her blood,
does that mean she uses a meat shield?

Guess that depends on how you choose to define "meat" ha ha ha.

I need her theme in my igg soundtrack :D

Reactions: Wenzel
Status
Not open for further replies.