• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Hyrule Warriors [Name Now Final] - A Collaboration Between Nintendo and Tecmo Koei for Wii U

Stop what you're doing this instant.

I want Tarin in this game, with most of his attacks revolving around mushrooms.
Just beacuase

I want to see this beast as a boss or something
300px-Dangoro.png

I wouldn't mind having Mikau as a Samurai Warriors Motochika like character
styling on people with a guitar and occasionally slamming on people with a guitar

So the new art reveals another new character (who's not so new because we actually saw her in the first trailer

Hyrule_Warriors_Official_Art_2.png

People already think they know who she is, however.
It's Cia, pre-corruption. Various parts of her outfit are on Cia's corrupted one, including the feathers and bangles, as well as the same markings in places. If it's not her, it's her sister or something

I really wish the grunts would actually attack and pose a threat...even if they only have one attack. It looks fun but seems too easy aside from maybe bosses imo. Though that may be because I've never played a warriors game aside from renting one when I was a kid. I still that they should at least attack a bit more.

Oh trust me, they do on higher difficulties. They will break your combos AND deal half your health in damage.

They don't have too much more HP, taking two to three hits as opposed to one, but still.

That's the thing, Warriors games are stupidly easy on easy (and are great for relaxing and causing genocide) but ramp up on hard/hyper/insane mode. Medium is a great balance. Looking at the demo, I think it was on medium.

Reactions: Covenant
Ah, so
It's been confirmed by a higher up that playable female cast is "at least half" of the playable roster
that's neat

Ah, so
It's been confirmed by a higher up that playable female cast is "at least half" of the playable roster
that's neat
Super duper neat, if I do say so myself.
Now all I need to do is make an assassin's creed unity joke.
Give me a second, I'll come up with one...

But what about Skull Kid?
We have 3 female characters and 1 male at the moment. If they're keeping it more or less even then we've got at least 2 male characters that haven't been shown.
One of them is ganondorf because duh.
Considering we've got midna skull kid is super likely.
Also zelda williams brought a paper mache majora's mask to the smash bros invitational !!MAJORA'S MASK 3D CONFIRMED!!

eh
I'd prefer we get the likes of Nabooru and Sheik over someone like Saria
in terms of "out there" picks for female characters
I'd say maybe Medli (though I'd prefer Mikau for reasons stated), and maybe even Fi? I dunno
anything goes, really

Fi please, I need to frolic and dance.

Fi please, I need to frolic and dance.

Fi seems plausable, actually. As much as some people would hate it.

As for characters, I'm retracting my statement about thinking that the enemies are going to be playable now that we got the new chick
Cia costume for her when

I hope this is going to be a super crossover.
I mean, I really want Skull kid, but there are even more characters I want that would make even less canonical sense.
Vaati when
Din (oracle of seasons) when
Ravio when
Yuga when
Tetra when
Medli when
Great Deku Tree uprooting himself and becoming a giant fighting treant when

Warning, the following video is carcinogenic and has been known to cause cancer
I should have listened to you. I can feel it growing inside me.....I dont feel well.

If you'll excuse me, princess.....

OH GOD!

Reactions: ruins72

Don't know if this was posted but it has some good footage of Zelda and Link with the Magic Rod

Reactions: Denizen
This is my favorite Zelda design in a long time.

It's also kinda surreal to see her do the opening-of-the-chest-and-dadadadaaaah thing.

This is a perfect Zelda, a perfect Link, and a perfect Impa.

Not really a fan of Impa (her design is pretty cool though), but holy shit Link and Zelda look AMAZING! (It helps that they look like adult versions of the Skyward Sword designs and those designs are my favorite :PUN:)

Aaaannd now comes the realization that these designs probably won't be the playable designs in Smash 5...

Not really a fan of Impa (her design is pretty cool though), but holy shit Link and Zelda look AMAZING! (It helps that they look like adult versions of the Skyward Sword designs and those designs are my favorite :PUN:)

Aaaannd now comes the realization that these designs probably won't be the playable designs in Smash 5...

Let's hope they are alternate costumes.

When's Groose.
If they're picking fan favorites from every Zelda, you can bet your sweet ass Groose will be in.

Unless they pick Fi cause then I'll cry.
Or Ghirahim and then I'll be only content if his Musuo + Focus Super is licking the enemies face