• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Hyrule Warriors [Name Now Final] - A Collaboration Between Nintendo and Tecmo Koei for Wii U

new charecter

Attachments

• 10488216_259294444271371_758445444541786893_n.jpg
    10488216_259294444271371_758445444541786893_n.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 324
supposedly, you'll gain more special attacks as you level with a character/fighting style
interesting stuff if so

Let's just take a moment to appreciate that we're gonna be getting remixes of Zelda music with Warriors style guitars

Will we get a song so rock we can top this though?

Oh man, that's literal audio sex

supposedly, you'll gain more special attacks as you level with a character/fighting style
interesting stuff if so
That's par for the course for a Warriors game.

They probably want to keep the musical identity of the Zelda series while merging it with the instruments of the Warriors series.

That's a rock guitar. A Warriors Guitar would have had three solos in the time it took the rock guitar to play four notes.
Also it's much faster. Also there's like way more drums.

You're making me really fucking excited for this game's soundtrack.

10/10 BEST GAME EVER IT WAS OKAY I DIDN'T PLAY PAST THE TUTORIAL BUT THERE ARE STRANGE MEN IN MY HOUSE AND THEY HAVE WEAPONS IF THERE'S ANYONE OUT PLEASE SEND HE

10/10 BEST GAME EVER IT WAS OKAY I DIDN'T PLAY PAST THE TUTORIAL BUT THERE ARE STRANGE MEN IN MY HOUSE AND THEY HAVE WEAPONS IF THERE'S ANYONE OUT PLEASE SEND HE

He who? He-Man? Okay, wish granted.

Well, that was apparently two pages of four from Famitsu. We might get all of the new info.

it'll probably just be scans and screens of Ghirahim and the Imprisoned
along with more of the Skyward Sword stage, I would guess.

Damn it, probably.
Still though, I really hope Ghirahim's playable.
It'd make up for him not being in Smash Bros (If he's really not playable)

It looks like link's using the golden gauntlets from OoT and smacking things with the pillars they let you carry :P
That's cooool :PUN:

Yeah, they confirmed it's Ball and Chain + Power Gauntlets, and Zelda with the Wind Waker. That's what's on the missing page.

tumblr_n8gkx4lwU41sukjnoo2_r1_1280.jpg

The Shop menu is actually called Shop Mall and contains 4 shops :
- Badge Shop : here you can upgrade your characters' skills by making badges that, for example, increases the rate at which an enemy's Weakpoint gauge decrease under your attacks. They cost rupees and need material you can find on some units.
- Training Grounds : here you can spend rupees to increase your characters' level quickly. You can pay to level up, same as Pirate Warriors 2
- Potion Shop : here you can buy healing items I guess? Those are one-battle only apparently. There's a line about weapons but I can't translate it well.
- Junk Shop : nothing was disclosed on that! Maybe on next big update ;)

tumblr_n8f06yhCWL1rwzymeo1_r2_1280.png

tumblr_n8f06yhCWL1rwzymeo3_r3_1280.png

tumblr_n8f06yhCWL1rwzymeo4_r1_1280.png

tumblr_n8f06yhCWL1rwzymeo2_r1_1280.png

Better translation:

- Can shop between battles

- Shopping area includes at least training room, potion shop, badge shop and junk shop

- Junk shop will be introduced in a later magazine

- In training shop you can pay rupees to level up your character

- Characters also level up through normal gameplay

- Potions are one time use only and cause special effect during a battle

- It seems that one potion makes easier to obtain weapons (not entirely clear)

- Badge shop uses rupees and raw materials to buy permanent badges

- Raw materials are obtained from killing monsters and monsters have unique loot as well as some rare drops. Enemies also drop rupees

- One badge makes weak spot gauge to fill up faster

- Badge shop interface seems like a tree of sorts so I guess you have to make badges in a certain order, no word about it though

- You can see from stage select menu if a stage has heart containers or pieces to collect but you may need to use a certain character to get them

- Heart container/pieces work pretty much like in any Zelda game

- You may also obtain a power up bow from a chest - The bow makes weak spot gauge to last longer and can attack multiple enemies from afar

- Fi moves by floating midair, can transform into a sword to slash enemies

- Link meets Fi in the Skyloft’s Goddess’ temple

- Ghirahim fights with magical swords, can summon enemies and change place in an instant, likes to toy with his enemies

- The imprisoned is tall as a mountain and emits damaging waves when it steps

- Cia twists space-time to summon forth areas from Skyward sword, e.g. Skyloft and Sealed grounds as pictured

- Pumpkin island is crashed with Skyloft as pictured

Read more at http://nintendoeverything.com/new-hyrule-warriors-details/

Last edited:
Back