• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

ICKY YOU'RE BAAAAACK I'M FREAKING OUT AND SHIT. I have work friday but I might be able to get out early. Should I just like text you if i get out out between 4 and 6?

Shit I get out of work around 8:30 on Fridays and if I could get out there I would absolutely play for a few hours :)

Reactions: mcpeanuts
So long as nothing unexpected occurs, I intend to be there as well.

The store closes at like 2am I think? I usually go home earlier than that, but if we get a big crowd I stay late.
Its vaguely between 2 and 3am. Basically, when whoever is running the night (Usually LuckyD) gets tired.

Shit I get out of work around 8:30 on Fridays and if I could get out there I would absolutely play for a few hours :)
Where are you located?

ICKY YOU'RE BAAAAACK I'M FREAKING OUT AND SHIT. I have work friday but I might be able to get out early. Should I just like text you if i get out out between 4 and 6?
Yeah, just let me know! I'll be leaving around 5-ish but if you can't get out quite that early I can wait a bit.

Reactions: Natezer
Hey guys, it's been 70 billion years (maybe 75 billion, I lost count) since I've button mashed on a fight stick. I'm thinking of going up to GU this Friday, would people be there (@mcpeanuts @LordCeno @DaydreamingSorc @Deer @dMags ?) @Natezer @Zidiane would you guys want to come with me?

Sorry for the super long mia, I've been busy with school and soul searching. I've missed you guys though, and I miss having fun at GU before I was getting unreasonably mad at video games!

Icky's back! I've been so S A D B O Y since you left T_T. Fuck my friends, I WILL be there this week!

Reactions: Icky
I had work Friday. I'm instead going to be sick Friday. I'm going to Framingham Friday.
Icky's back! I've been so S A D B O Y since you left T_T. Fuck my friends, I WILL be there this week!
Awesome! Zid, not 100% sure what time I'll pick you up, it depends on if I'm going to pick Nate up late or not. Most likely will be around 6-ish, but I'll keep you up to date!

Hey @DaydreamingSorc what time do you plan on heading out there?

Most likely after I get out of work which is 6 ish. It's about an hour and 20 or so drive from Springfield. If you can somehow get here, I have no issue bringing ya with me (and dropping you off of course) but that's kind of dependant on when you can get out from work.

Most likely after I get out of work which is 6 ish. It's about an hour and 20 or so drive from Springfield. If you can somehow get here, I have no issue bringing ya with me (and dropping you off of course) but that's kind of dependant on when you can get out from work.
I get out at 8:00. :(. So I wouldn't be able to get to Springfield till around 9:30 :(. ( unless of course I'm sick ;). )

icky
giphy.gif

Reactions: Zidiane
since it's looking like we'll have a good turnout on Friday, annnnnd there was no Monthly this past weekend, do you guys wanna do some sort of tournament format? No buy-in, or like $1 and winner gets a hug from peanuts/if peanuts wins all of GU hugs him. Just an idea to make things a little more interesting, I'm cool with whatever though. We could even try the rarely seen trippppppppple elimination bracket.....

since it's looking like we'll have a good turnout on Friday, annnnnd there was no Monthly this past weekend, do you guys wanna do some sort of tournament format? No buy-in, or like $1 and winner gets a hug from peanuts/if peanuts wins all of GU hugs him. Just an idea to make things a little more interesting, I'm cool with whatever though. We could even try the rarely seen trippppppppple elimination bracket.....
I was thinking about this actually, if people are down I can run it.

e: Well, I'd run a double elim or a round robin, if it's triple elim you can get DMags to do that shit himself lmao

fuck dmags he's a toolbag

if people wanna do something other than double elim or round robin, I'll gladly figure something out, but I'm gunna make sure it's extremely confusing and hard to follow ( this would also mean free entry )

Sounds good, we'll have a better idea of what's a good format to run once we know how many people are interested.

Also I totally missed this, but the New England thread is now over 1000 posts! Congrats to everyone on being the spammiest Skullgirls region. I could not have done it alone, I think only like 800 of those posts are mine.

Reactions: dMags
Fuck dmags he's a toolbag - dmags 2014

Over 1000 posts? We are the SkullgirlsFanboy of region threads.

And of course I'm down for a tournament thingie.

Reactions: Icky and mcpeanuts
I'll buy the winner a pizza.

They'll have to come and pick it up though.

so got my shift covered got my shit together......best believe you'll see me on Friday

Prepare yourselves 0_0

Wow, there are a lot of people showing up. We should probably make sure we have enough setups.

Quadruple elim on Spooky's stream or bust.

Reactions: dMags
Everyone is freaking out about Icky so I guess I should join the club

ICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
attachment.php
Josh!!! I don't think I know you! But, I'm excited!!

Josh!!! I don't think I know you! But, I'm excited!!
No one has meet me. I'm kind of new here but you'll meet me Friday :)

No one has meet me. I'm kind of new here but you'll meet me Friday :)
Cool, I'll meet you Friday!
But... with like... crazy songs about... creepy things... sung to us in interesting ways.
This is entirely too accurate

Bringing my headphones. :3