• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS3 Playstation 3 Danisen League

Psn: cranberrychan
Painwheel/Parasoul

Reactions: keninblack
Anybody from Second Dan want to play? @Lawnba I could rematch you now if you want
ok, i'm online

Anyone from 1st Dan want to play? If you see this message late add my psn and we'll get at it when we are both able.

Anyone in 1st Dan add me with the message saying first Dan I will add you I mainly play 10pm and later central time hit me up

Anyone want to play a 1st Dan match and maybe a set afterward?

well since josshu hasn't responded, guess i'll play you. you on and ready?

Oops! I went to training mode for a bit, if you still want to play after playing Prism-sage let me know!

Anyone else in 1st dan wanna play?

Ah, two of my old rivals are here: @Israel and @ink_deer
OK, I'm in too. As stated on the left, I'm w.coast US & won't try for red ping matches, and can only play on weekends.

I'll go with: Fukua, Fortune, BB
PSN: jeffnevins

Alright updated everything.

Also erased my Para/Fil/Bella team to my Para/Pain/Bella team and I return to 1st Dan.

Alright updated everything.

Also erased my Para/Fil/Bella team to my Para/Pain/Bella team and I return to 1st Dan.
so like if you wanna change your team you go down a rank? or do you always go back to first Dan?

Always back to 1st Dan until you reach 5th Dan. Than 5th dan you can KEEP the first team, and make a 2nd team.

I'll try getting my first match in this again this weekend & will send invites to people who've posted. Then I guess people start off with the official best two of three? Then if they want casuals afterwards send a PSN message since there's no lobby chat. Or maybe it varies & people do casuals first to warm up.

PSN: loonieboy9697
Cerebella, Parasoul, BigBand

If anyone's up for a match - and maybe a set afterward - anytime today, send me a message!...Please...I can't find anybody at all...Please ;_;

Reactions: PME