• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Squigly Discussion Thread

Happy Valentine's Day! Here's something to give to that special Squigly in your life<3

tumblr_njn9msnZf61qmas0so2_1280.png

source

Since I know Squigly fans are gonna browse this thread I'm gonna say

Guys, can you not? Is it me or have you guys recently been more and more...well obnoxious? I'm getting war flashbacks to Annie Enthusiasts and it's not good, Squigly is a good character yes but don't be stupid about it.

I don't want us to have a shitty rep and by extension, have Squigly have one too, the 'creeper-magnet' instead of the deep, strong lady she actually is with a heart bigger then the universe, not just posting pictures of her butt.
Is that we want to say about her? "Hurr durr she has a sweet ass."

At least I fucking hope not.

Since I know Squigly fans are gonna browse this thread I'm gonna say

Guys, can you not? Is it me or have you guys recently been more and more...well obnoxious? I'm getting war flashbacks to Annie Enthusiasts and it's not good, Squigly is a good character yes but don't be stupid about it.

I don't want us to have a shitty rep and by extension, have Squigly have one too, the 'creeper-magnet' instead of the deep, strong lady she actually is with a heart bigger then the universe, not just posting pictures of her butt.
Is that we want to say about her? "Hurr durr she has a sweet ass."

At least I fucking hope not.
I honestly have no idea what you mean, sorry. Squigly has always been about love and acceptance, and so have her fans. Unfortunately, she does get quite a few haters as well, but they shouldn't matter either way

Also, I wouldn't say this thread is creepy at all. Where are you getting that from?

Squigly has always been about love and acceptance, and so have her fans.
YOU'RE MAKING IT SOUND LIKE A CULT.
And I meant in general, 5 dumps of pictures of her ass? That's really really disturbing with unfortunate contentions like how that's the only aspect of her character, I have favs full of her being an adorable sweetie and you just post her ass???
Not to mention the hounding oh my god, You don't have to insert her into EVERY SINGLE THING, I'm starting to get embarrassed, me of all people.
I MADE AN RP BLOG OF HER 5 MONTHS BEFORE SHE WAS RELEASED AND MANAGED TO GET AT LEAST 90% OF HER PERSONALITY CORRECT BECAUSE I STUDIED ALL OF HER ART AND INTERACTIONS, DREW HER OBSESSIVELY AND STUDY HER MODEL SHEET AS SOON AS SHE RELEASED, EVEN HAVING A SQUIGLY THEMED PERSONAL BLOG.
And you're making ME embarrassed of all people.

I see Cellsai waiting to drop the hammer. Do it, Cellsai. Unleash the fury of a thousand suns.

Yeah but...

I still can't stand that you like the heaping pile of living trash known as Eliza
And that's your opinion and I respect you don't like Eliza.

Reactions: Cellsai
See my avatar? That's Minette tired of all your shit.

Take this conversation to PMs.
tbh, I wanted my initial post to get other folks aside from a niche group I had in mind so hopefully people can see the error of their ways but it's seem to done it's job, delete away mighty mod.

Reactions: Denizen
I'm not deleting stuff. We're trying to avoid deleting things as mods these days.

What's said has been said so I'll just let it sit there. If you want to keep talking about it, please invite all the interested parties to a group PM and continue it there, since the issue seems to be between users and not the character.

User has been warned for this post. I asked that this conversation be taken to PMs and was ignored.
Those were all drawn before Squigly's canon age was revealed, and Water has since then ceased drawing her in that light, as a responsible person would.

User has been warned for this post. I asked that this conversation be taken to PMs and was ignored.
Yup, and I need to delete them, but holy shit, we had a priv convo, don't be a fucking dick, bro.

Reactions: Denizen
guys what the fuck come on

also, to be perfectly honest, the ownership of this thread doesn't matter.
it especially won't matter when a moderator comes in, sees people fighting over something really stupid, and just locks it entirely.
just my two cents.

Reactions: ElementFree
also, to be perfectly honest, the ownership of this thread doesn't matter.
it especially won't matter when a moderator comes in, sees people fighting over something really stupid, and just locks it entirely.
just my two cents.
I'm not the one who started this issue, but I would like to be the one who ends it. Can't we all just get back to posting Squigly?

Here's a really adorable pic of alive Squigly that's always been one of my faves. Hope you guys like it!

tumblr_nglmh2WtD01tpbj0xo1_1280.png

source

Skullheart has turned into a fucking Squigly warzone.
Somebody drop the nuke already.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
I haven't seen any pictures of booty in this entire thread, wheres this sudden attack coming from?

Reactions: SScrux
It's neither here nor there. If you want to know, we can talk in PM.
I'm sorry, this isn't want I asked for
Skullheart has turned into a fucking Squigly warzone.
Somebody drop the nuke already.
I ask that the both of you be a bit more reasonable. Let's just please resume the purpose of the thread, alright?

I haven't seen any pictures of booty in this entire thread, wheres this sudden attack coming from?
All the booty pics are on the Fanart Thread. But we got that situation sorted out...at least I thought we did.

Dawww, awesome pic. I bet she's listening to her family's music~

But just how the hell are Lev's headphones working when they're not plugged into anything...?

Same space magic junk they use to defy logic.
:PUN:

I'm not deleting stuff. We're trying to avoid deleting things as mods these days.

What's said has been said so I'll just let it sit there. If you want to keep talking about it, please invite all the interested parties to a group PM and continue it there, since the issue seems to be between users and not the character.
4CHssOo.jpg

Thank you I only check up on this thread every few so, and so times.
And even I could see @WaterMystic277 just hate blasting the thread, for no reason other than to start a fight. Kinda like what happened to the other thread.
I don't really get why people want to give fans of this thread and Squigly so much grief.

Other than that I really hope this thread don't have to go through another shutdown because of troll comments. No good thread should.

I really hope this thread don't have to go through another shutdown because of troll comments. No good thread should.
Thanks for the Picard gif.
You get my eternal gratitude, my man.

Same space magic junk they use to defy logic.
:PUN:
Heh, yeah, you're right. I mean this is the same duo that can somehow manipulate space just by singing :p

Warnings have been issued to a bunch of people. I fucking told you to stop repeatedly and you just keep going anyway. Temp bans will be issued from here on out.

Talk about Squigly. If you have a problem with the content of this thread, either PM me or the person you have a problem with. I'm sick of this thread being clogged with arguments.

I'm thinking about trying to get a Squigly t-shirt custom made, and this image is the one I would go with for it:

B8wa-0XCUAAv_n8.jpg

source

Does anyone know any other Squigly pics that would make good t-shirt designs? (Yeah I know there are a few official Squigly T-shirts, but I do enjoy custom merch)

Last edited:
Absolutely love the color scheme on that first pic, definitely a good choice IMO. Also, PokeSquigs <3

Reactions: skull person
tumblr_mit8z2nuSL1qgc33ho1_1280.png

source

hooray.png

source

It's the 2-year anniversary of my and Squigly's wedding the launch and rousing success of Squigly's Indiegogo fundraiser! Squigly's cuteness and charm are so great that she was able to produce the funds in ONE DAY, and then some!

Let's take this day to thank our Great Blue Goddess for the bountiful blessing she bestowed on not just all of us, but all of Skullgirls~

kiss.png

source

So i need to ask when Leviathan hides in Squiglys head does he wrap around her brain or what? this has been bugging me for a while.

So i need to ask when Leviathan hides in Squiglys head does he wrap around her brain or what? this has been bugging me for a while.
Well, similar to Samson and ViceVersa, Leviathan has the ability to expand and contract his body (as shown by the various forms he takes in Squigly's attacks), so it's reasonable to assume he just takes on a smaller, more compact form when inside Squigly's head.

Isn't she purple? Looks purple to me.

Isn't she purple? Looks purple to me.
I'd say she's periwinkle. A color in the purple and blue family.

Don't ask the rest of the Internet, though. Even my sister got caught up in that fuss about the blue and black / white and gold dress nonsense.

But back to Squigly to stay on topic... uh... how about her voice:
  • Squigly is played by Lauren Landa. Known for roles such as Kyouko Sakura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica), Litchi Faye-Ling (BlazBlue), Annie Leonheart (Attack on Titan), Leixia (Soulcalibur V), Kasumi / Alpha-152 / Phase-4 (Dead or Alive 5)
  • Voice clips video:
    Interesting special tags (paired because of clip proximity):
    Big Band! Take the stage!
    Cerebella! Send in the clown! Bring your hat!
    Eliza! No tricks!
    Filia! Hit 'em hard! Give them hell! Like old times!
    Marie. I trust you.
  • Any pro sound mixers out there? What do you call that faint echo distortion added to the voice? Some kind of reverb?