• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Squigly Discussion Thread

Squigly's Periwinkle.

EDIT : After comparing her normal color palette with the color Periwinkle, her skin color is VERY close to that color. Thanks to BallotBoxer for pointing that out.

<Cellsai has edited this post to remove frivolous content.>

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT : After comparing her normal color palette with the color Periwinkle, her skin color is VERY close to that color. Thanks to BallotBoxer for pointing that out.

Yep, it seems to match up her near perfectly, though I always thought of her as more of a powder blue myself. I like that she's periwinkle, though – quite fitting for her to have such a cute color name!~

<Cellsai has edited this post to remove frivolous content.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Please keep unrelated and personal discussions to PMs. This is a very rare case where I have altered and deleted some posts to remove unrelated discussions. If you have any questions about this, PM me.

I think Squigly is more of a gold color actually.

It's because of the memes. THE MEMES.

(That stupid twitter thing)

That or an aura of gold or spirit of gold I dunno.

I think Squigly is more of a gold color actually.

Gold, really? Where the hell did you pull that nonsense out of? That's a frivolous contribution if I ever heard one.

She's very clearly blue.

Gold, really? Where the hell did you pull that nonsense out of? That's a frivolous contribution if I ever heard one.
She's very clearly blue.

I think I just remembered what Cellsai's referencing.
It's the TF2 Saxxy awards one if I'm not wrong. Forgot where the image is but I do think it's that one.
(If I'm wrong, tell me.)

I appreciate that Squigly has a homing low attack

I mean, in the long term, that's kind of disgustingly cool.

Also Liver Mortis.

It's the fucking blue dress meme
goddamnit why didn't you tell that sooner chicken
On topic

How can Squigly fit on the world of Warframe? In my humble opinion, she's more fitting as Banshee.
because Serias / Powers that can amplify damage, makes enemies deaf, and a super that can topple enemies through sonic vibrations sounds cool.

I appreciate that Squigly has a homing low attack

I mean, in the long term, that's kind of disgustingly cool.

Also Liver Mortis.
No gameplay discussion here please.

goddamnit why didn't you tell that sooner chicken

So you can get it wrong and I can correct you
I'm a professional smartass

No gameplay discussion here please.
Uh, it ain't gameplay related? It's still Lore. Single moves are still part of the lore. Do you know this is a videogame?

I am just sitting here waiting for somebody to make a Squigly cosplay in Dark Souls 2. Seriously if you have a link to one that would be greatly appreciated because I just want to wreck some havel wearing scrubs as an undead waifu.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
WOW looking throgh all the pages and seeing all of these pictures of Squigly I am confussed like why? when she is alive she looks better but when she's dead it just creeps me out. :I

I personaly find her to be a werid character, i don't hate her or anything i just don't undestand why so many people like her. I think Locjaw loves her...

I'm sure we'll start post more about Squigs as soon as something Squigly related happens in any upcoming story modes or something.

Why do people even draw so much fanart of her? Is it because of "kawaii anime zombie girl omg"?

Lets talk about squigly:

I never really liked her design TBH leviathan looks like a tumor tacked on and her clothes don't really match the dark deco art style it looks like some goth kids drawing in a notebook

And if lockjaw comes back to see this thread he will be maaaaadddd.

Reactions: ink_deer
Lets talk about squigly:

I never really liked her design TBH leviathan looks like a tumor tacked on and her clothes don't really match the dark deco art style it looks like some goth kids drawing in a notebook

And if lockjaw comes back to see this thread he will be maaaaadddd.
I thought he was banned from it?

Also I like her design, but yeah it doesn't really fit into the aesthetic. I think Leviathan has a nicer design than Samson does.

tbh, i only found squigly cute when she was alive.
now that she's undead, there's a bit of a morbid charm to her, but certainly not something i'd consider cute.

Reactions: Magma442
Squigly's design got a lot of love thanks to Zone, but i do like it, except for some of her colors, i dunno, the puplish long skirt is pretty bland looking and so is the blue hair and Leviathan taking out one of her pigtails has always been gross to me.

tbh, i only found squigly cute when she was alive.
now that she's undead, there's a bit of a morbid charm to her, but certainly not something i'd consider cute.

IKR, i'd love to see how she would have developed into adulthood if she wasn't killed by Bitch-minator, i mean, Daliah.

Reactions: Sparties
My best guess is the whole "cute zombie" design. Also the fact that she's played up a little more to be cute, not sexy like Filia or Cerebella.
I feel like she's more fanart bait than an actual character sometimes....

Squigly looks like shes a guest character from Darkstalkers but yeah Leviathans design is more appealing but I feel like Samson 'flows' better.

Reactions: ink_deer
Squigly looks like shes a guest character from Darkstalkers but yeah Leviathans design is more appealing but I feel like Samson 'flows' better.
Meh, I always thought the way Samson just ate out part of her head for his mouth is weird.
Where's the room for her brain? Is that why she's so stupid and generic all the time?

My only question is if it really was necessary to give so much sex appeal (the booty is good, don't you dare deny it) to a 14 years old corpse.

Meh, I always thought the way Samson just ate out part of her head for his mouth is weird.
Where's the room for her brain? Is that why she's so stupid and generic all the time?

I think he only ate her hair, and he's holding onto her brain with root-like mini tentacles, Fillia's "blandness" comes from her Story mode being pretty straightforward and for not having that much character development outside her story mode, she only got a little in Squig's and Eliza's story, and it was actually Samson who got the char development in Eliza's story.

Reactions: Sparties
Well i am, and i do like the overall character and her gameplay, the only thing about her that truly makes me sad is that she keeps going down and down on the tier list all thanks to Beowulf and R. Fortune, Squigs is easily one of my fav characters.

Well, I main her, and her backstory is probably my favorite out of all of them. But I still very much dislike her design and I find this thread a little creepy.

i feel the thread itself is okay, but some of the people within the thread are not
but
that's not the point
point is

squigly's okay-tier

Please do not revive posts just to shitpost. If you have nothing to say that relates to Squigly in a meaningful way, please go elsewhere.

EDIT: Holy shit, I went away for an hour and there was a full page of useless posts. I am deleting them.

For the record, LockJawsSaga was not banned from this thread. He was banned from another thread on the forum. If you want to discuss it further, please take it to PMs. This is a place to discuss Squigly, not other users.

If this thread continues to be derailed I will ban those users from posting in it.

Last edited:
If we're talking Squigly, she's just too adorable. Which palette swap is your favourite?
Mine is:
SG_palette_Squ09.jpg

Because of her shapely silhouette.

Mine was her old Gold/Black one that was removed.

I hated Nui in Kill la Kill but i do admit it's a pretty dope palette, i now use the Beetlejuice palette because it's the closest one to the Gold/Black i so loved to use, i also sometimes use the Marie palette when i want to weep silently as i remember that playable Marie will never happen.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
I gotta be honest, the Nui palette seems off to me... Maybe that's just a personal thing. However the Beetlejuice one is so great.
I also use the Zone-tan palette. Because of the adorableness of it. And because Zone working with L0 was cool

I'm yet to use the Zone one because i don't have the palette bundle yet, i'm still waiting for the game to go on sale to get it a little cheaper, besides that i need that sweet Dio Eliza palette, i HATE the Ghost Squigly palette, i dunno, i hate ghosts, specially if they have black eyes, so yeah, i get genuinely spooked by that palette.

My favorite is the Litchi one, 14#, I believe.
Not only does it look nice and is oddly fitting, I'm a sucker for the Blazblue reference.

My favorite is... Oh, wait. I don't use different palettes. Fuck that shit. Nothing beats the original.

I just realized:
Having full voice acting in Squigly's story mode (with the upcoming ps4 and Vita releases) = Even more Feels
66e.gif

9a5.gif

Last edited: