• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I lost the best part. I feel so empty now.
I'm gonna take that third coffee.

Well that was... crazy but in a more serious tone.
Are we having a thread like the Eliza one where someone updated with all the finished animations?
I don't remember who it was but it was a good thread to see the updates

Is it just my eyes or does Beowulf in his idle seem a lot bigger than how he was drawn in his IGG art. I personally like it that he's so swole.

There's some swollen parts, yeah...

tumblr_mxalzySgpP1smkyzvo2_100.gif

Reactions: Shockdingo
The equal gender jiggle treatment starting to make me wonder what would have happened if Hubrecht won.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Weird, I was thinking about Stanley instead.
I like chubby guys tbh

I love her so much.
I'm gonna add dick physics to my Panzie idle I swear to God

If Beowulf's package actually does jiggle, it'd better be very subtle or else I'll have to force myself to avert my eyes from his crotch.

If Beowulf's package actually does jiggle, it'd better be very subtle or else I'll have to force myself to avert my eyes from his crotch.
Too much junk in the front is considered lethel in 56 countries including the U.S.A.

It seems like every time you draw Beowulf he has a silly expression on his face...and I think that's totally fitting.

Also btw I have no idea what to do after the lucha and 80s playlists. I guess a bad 90s playlist and then...???

I'm at an inspirational loss.

Last edited:
So.

Uh.

BEOWULF ANIMATIONS BEING STREAMED RIGHT NOW!

http://www.twitch.tv/labzero

yeeeees

Erm, looks like they might be done. Well, I'll claim that title of "Bearer of Late News". Of course you should TOTALLY go check it out.

Already posted actually, but is all good friend. Enthusiasm is always appreciated.

Yep, definitely claiming that title now. Or make it "Bearer of the Late"...

So, I like that idle. Makes me think he might be much more stationary than the others perhaps.

Last edited:

If you don't understand my drawing then you're hangin' with the wrong crowd buddy

Can we get a Yamcha death-pose in here?

Who needs jiggle physics more then Beowulf?

Hubrect...or a fat character.

Quote from my tumblr:

"I was looking at Beowulf’s idle

And the dong doesn’t jiggle a lot and is quite subtle…

But idk. It’s still noticeable.

Should I accept the dong? *squeamish*"

Also my sister pointed out that "subtle" and "noticeable" are opposites.

80s thing is up.

Tomarrow is lucha so you get to see me complain about flippy shit for the equivalent of a couple pages.

I don't like how in the Mexican style wrestlers just move from flippy stuff to flippy stuff without setting up any sense of injury or drama...but that's not to say there isn't good lucha out there...

I don't know much about Lucha Libre but flippy stuff sounds great.
The few times I've watched Monday Night Raw I always thought that it felt too... Heavy, you know what I mean?
Well, I'll refine my opinion tomorrow when I read through your playlist.

I have actually been toying with a soundtrack listing to the matches I post, but I doubt people like Bowie as much as I do.

Like Denizen it's not the flips themselves that are bad or the fast nature of a lucha match..but bad lucha, has this habit of just moving from one big move to the next more like a dance than a wrestling match. Nobody is acting even winded it's just on to the next stunt. It should all about telling a story in the ring. Bad independent wrestling does the same thing just with WWE finishers instead of acrobatics. Japan has fighting spirit but fighting spirit at least makes sense.

Either way somebody needs to act injured at some point to really keep an audience invested. Thankfully all of the matches in tomorrows list fulfill that requirement in spades.

Last edited:
Reactions: Denizen
In explanation of fighting spirit: late in a match a person could stop selling the other persons offense entirely and will stop reacting to strikes, suplexes, slaps, ect. The idea is that they are pushing through great pain in order to defeat their opponent. Oftentimes this ends in a faceoff with fists, the two wrestlers getting so frustrated they mash their foreheads together like in anime, or the two wrestlers just falling down exhausted.

It's like Hulking out or the power of the warrior, but not as stupid.

The idea is that they are pushing through great pain in order to defeat their opponent.
Anyone here ever been on the receiving end of someone doing this? It hurts.

Anyone watch Botchamania?

Status
Not open for further replies.