• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm done for the night, my wifi is too unstable.

Mine went full potatoe as well..but I'll keep at it for a while.

Yeah, I still had some hope for a stream or something. We'll see next week

Yeah, I still had some hope for a stream or something. We'll see next week

I mean if the wulfs wanted like a beowulf lobby matches stream, I could probably try sometime.

I'M IN MY HOTEL ROOM, I'M ON WEIGHT, AND I'M READY TO ROCK!!!
CHALLENGE ME, IGNITE THE SPIRIT OF THE WOLF WITHIN ME!!!
I had a friend in wrestling in HS and college, be careful sucking weight. I know of people who went to the hospital.

Reactions: Denizen
So hey, I can't play Beo cause no computer but here is a question to those who have,
Hows does he feel, movment wise?

So hey, I can't play Beo cause no computer but here is a question to those who have,
Hows does he feel, movment wise?
Slow. His dash just hops him a bit forward and his walkspeed isn't very good.
He could also use chairless cr.hk like BB's j.hk for extra movement.
I feel like I'm stuck with Squigly's walk and Parasoul's dash with less distance...

He's heavy as hell especially if you're used to fast-little hits charas, but obviously he's also very powerful. Beo-Cere-Band teams are gonna be a nightmare. Once these snails catch ya you're fucked

Last edited:
Reactions: agent13
He's heavy as hell especially if you're used to fast-little hits charas, but obviously he's also very powerful. Beo-Cere-Band teams are gonna be a nightmare. Once these snails catch ya you're fucked

Big bands assists synergise really well too. also, i spose the slowness doesent effect bella mains (hes actually rather fast in my eyes, through hop dash alone :P)

What do you guys think is a good team order and assist setup for Big Band/Beowulf/Bella right now, speaking of? I imagine Beo probably does better on point for now, so it's a question of who's a better anchor.

What do you guys think is a good team order and assist setup for Big Band/Beowulf/Bella right now, speaking of? I imagine Beo probably does better on point for now, so it's a question of who's a better anchor.

I pref Big band on anchor and bella 2nd. but this is only because I main bella hard and I cant combo for crap w/o excella on band.

for assists I use H brass and excella, cause thats all I've ever used really. Excella gets you nice utility and extensions off of cr HP. Brass, I've found can allow you to otg off of fishermans if you call it in grab state then throw them as he comes into the screen (not sure if this will work if they tech, as mike said the dummys dont tech and it worked on them), brass has the standard brass things of allowing approach and 2 hits of armor yada yada

Last edited:
His dash just hops him a bit forward and his walkspeed isn't very good.
His forward momentum is still pretty good though, those hops can be executed pretty quickly.
I still feel like he needs something more though, the reach of his attacks doesn't feel like enough yet.
What I mean is that he has enough reach, but it's not as helpful with getting close as everyone predicted it would be.

By the way thanks for caring Mike, I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post but I like to provide updates on how I'm doing during tournaments, it keeps me motivated. Won my first match, but I slipped up near the end and almost lost, I nearly gave my coach a heart attack.
I lost my second match, the guy wasn't that much more technical than me but he was way stronger.

I've still got a long day ahead of me, but winning my next match is crucial, wish me luck.

Get in there and show them what for!

Make the New Wulf Order and the Wulf Den proud!!

Beat those motherfuckers asses!

Reactions: Ktulu
tried to do an inspirational quote, Failed.

GIVE EM A SUPLEX!

I won my third match, it was tough but I never felt in danger of losing. I lost my fourth match, they weren't calling the names out for the loser's bracket so I was taken by surprise when my sister said I was up. With no time to warm up I had to rustle up some fury to give me energy, but it wasn't enough. I just couldn't finish those takedowns.

I have one more match left, I'll be fighting for 7th or 8th place.

Last edited:
Keep on fighting! By the way, how many other wrestlers were there since you were fighting for 7th or 8th place?

Fight to be the best damn 7th or 8th placer there ever was. Make everyone that placed above you feel like they lucked out.

Reactions: Denizen
By the way, how many other wrestlers were there since you were fighting for 7th or 8th place?
A shit ton, they actually had to split my weight class into two separate brackets.

Alright, last double post of the day. I won my last match. It was tough, it actually went into overtime. So that's it, this is the first time I placed at this tournament. I finally officially qualify as an All State Wrestler.
I really wanted to do better though.

Congrats on your victory! You will work your way onto 1st someday.

The praise is nice but it's not really that big of a deal.
I did alright that's all, I'm just kind of mellow about it.

@Denizen My mistake. Still, congrats on placing.

There was a weekly Skullbats EU tournament last night, like every Sunday.
In round 6 we went into beta for a spontaneous solo Beowulf mirror with Skarnix, because we could.
None of us really knew a whole lot how to play Beo, but I felt like dropping this here, if only to share with Wulf Pack regulars without an access to the beta how Beowulf behaves/feels atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.